Marriage contract

486 posts in this topic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
funny you should say that, cause i've seen her run up one side of you and down the other. it's like watching a race between a rabbit and a turtle.

and so far, not seen anyone else able to dispute what she says and prove her wrong

Then you haven't been paying attention. :no:

paying attention yes, but i do try my utmost to skim quickly over your replies, as i feel brain cells dying every time i read one of yours :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

ya know, even i'm smart enough to know that szsz is the smartest one in here on islam. you should listen to her

I don't listen to those who change the religion. Charles, you wouldn't know Islam if it bit you on your ear

What you should know about this comment is that it is VP who belongs to a group that is trying to change the religion. The Salafis, a sect that emphasizes hell, damnation and the superiority of Muslims in ways that Allah does not, is extremely male oriented, which is why she is so insistant that men can have their way with women. I call Salafis "Hislamists" for their dislike of women and oddly Christian notion of men as being closer to God.

About 30 years ago, longer than many of you have been living, but I was already an adult, the Gulf states began to use their oil money to infect the Muslim world with assinine interpretations of Islam that have done little more than bring chaos and bad faith upon the ummah. We are being punished for not stopping such a distortion of the faith by having it smaked back into our own faces. It is Salafi philosophy that fuels terrorism and hatred among Muslims and it is also Muslims, from the misguided convert to the dead in the streets, who are it are paying for our failure to act sooner to denounce them.

Filed: Timeline
funny you should say that, cause i've seen her run up one side of you and down the other. it's like watching a race between a rabbit and a turtle.

and so far, not seen anyone else able to dispute what she says and prove her wrong

Then you haven't been paying attention. :no:

paying attention yes, but i do try my utmost to skim quickly over your replies, as i feel brain cells dying every time i read one of yours :lol:

That answering-islam site should link directly to VP's posts on VJ ... it'll be quite an illustration for their purposes.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

so i guess it's safe to assume that the MEAN girl yahoo group didn't work as planned? lucky for us we still get to see them exchange pleasantries as they support each other not only in their faith, but through their visa journeys!

Toxic_People_by_Roald_M.png

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
ya know, even i'm smart enough to know that szsz is the smartest one in here on islam. you should listen to her

I don't listen to those who change the religion. Charles, you wouldn't know Islam if it bit you on your ear

What you should know about this comment is that it is VP who belongs to a group that is trying to change the religion. The Salafis, a sect that emphasizes hell, damnation and the superiority of Muslims in ways that Allah does not, is extremely male oriented, which is why she is so insistant that men can have their way with women. I call Salafis "Hislamists" for their dislike of women and oddly Christian notion of men as being closer to God.

About 30 years ago, longer than many of you have been living, but I was already an adult, the Gulf states began to use their oil money to infect the Muslim world with assinine interpretations of Islam that have done little more than bring chaos and bad faith upon the ummah. We are being punished for not stopping such a distortion of the faith by having it smaked back into our own faces. It is Salafi philosophy that fuels terrorism and hatred among Muslims and it is also Muslims, from the misguided convert to the dead in the streets, who are it are paying for our failure to act sooner to denounce them.

i've learned what salafis are, and you don't have to prove anything to me szsz. i have read some about islam and i can recognize someone who knows what they are talking about, and i regard your statements as law, szsz. i'm glad you are here to moderate some of the stuff i see flying around in here. :thumbs:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Certainly, VP's posting style is blunt. But, that doesn't give anyone a right to mock her. She's stating a valid opinion that's backed up by plenty of non salafi scholars, and that is held by all the major sunni madhabs (at least from what I remember reading).

I'm certainly not salafi and don't agree with a lot of the salafi reasonings, but that doesn't mean that I don't listen to their interpretations and opinions on things. I married a zahari/proto salafi (he doesn't like labels, but it's the best way I can think to describe him lol), so I get to hear it quite often, just as he will listen to my malaki, shafi'i and hanafi sources.

There are things in Islam that are not about culture, the cult of personality, who you like better, or opinions formed in schools of thought. Some things are laid bare and this is one of them.

TRY TO LEARN YOUR RELIGION THE WAY ALLAH SENT IT TO YOU AND NOT JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, FOR MUCH OF THAT DERIVES FROM TRADITION AND CULTURE, NOT THE FAITH.

That is what I find so maddening about many converts. They don't think. I'm not trying to be rude, but the bad information abot Islam given out here like a 1000 pound elephant in the middle of the room and no one wants to be the first to point it out. But I am so fearful of those who read these posts that they will come away believing so much of this nonsense is Islam that I must speak out. Not everything in Islam is about someone's opinion, as too many here seem to think. Some things just ARE.

And rahma, I'm not picking on you individually. Your posts just gave me a good segway to point out a few things that need to be pointed out.

Edited by szsz

Everything spewed out of your mouth is a damnable lie.

classy-broads.jpg

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Certainly, VP's posting style is blunt. But, that doesn't give anyone a right to mock her. She's stating a valid opinion that's backed up by plenty of non salafi scholars, and that is held by all the major sunni madhabs (at least from what I remember reading).

I'm certainly not salafi and don't agree with a lot of the salafi reasonings, but that doesn't mean that I don't listen to their interpretations and opinions on things. I married a zahari/proto salafi (he doesn't like labels, but it's the best way I can think to describe him lol), so I get to hear it quite often, just as he will listen to my malaki, shafi'i and hanafi sources.

There are things in Islam that are not about culture, the cult of personality, who you like better, or opinions formed in schools of thought. Some things are laid bare and this is one of them.

TRY TO LEARN YOUR RELIGION THE WAY ALLAH SENT IT TO YOU AND NOT JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, FOR MUCH OF THAT DERIVES FROM TRADITION AND CULTURE, NOT THE FAITH.

That is what I find so maddening about many converts. They don't think. I'm not trying to be rude, but the bad information abot Islam given out here like a 1000 pound elephant in the middle of the room and no one wants to be the first to point it out. But I am so fearful of those who read these posts that they will come away believing so much of this nonsense is Islam that I must speak out. Not everything in Islam is about someone's opinion, as too many here seem to think. Some things just ARE.

And rahma, I'm not picking on you individually. Your posts just gave me a good segway to point out a few things that need to be pointed out.

The problem with SZSZ is she's a lot of talk. She's got words to last till pigs fly but none of them mean a darned thing since every opinion she spews about Islam is nothing more than that.... her opinion... the opinion of a woman who does not respect her creator any more than to make up lies about Him and His followers and who thinks she knows better than Him about what is best and what is law.

I'm sorry I'm not more of an entertainment for everyone because I don't fill the page with hour long editorials of my personal opinions on any rulings in Islam. When it comes to Islam and the laws therein, I do not have an opinion. I merely hear and obey as is commanded of me by my Creator, my Master, my Lord.

[033:036] It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam], have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam], he has indeed strayed into a plain error.

[004:065] But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.

[003:085] And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

[002.208] O you who believe! Enter perfectly into Islâm (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the religion of Islâm) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Verily, he is to you a plain enemy.

[002.209] Then if you slide back after the clear signs (Prophet Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam], and this Qur'ân and Islâm) have come to you, then know that Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

[002.210] Do they then wait for anything other than that Allâh should come to them in the shadows of the clouds and the angels? (Then) the case would be already judged. And to Allâh return all matters (for decision).

These verses are proof that it is haraam and dangerous to have your own opinions about any matter that Allah has decreed.

I don't need any opinions about it... I have the truth on my side inshallah.

I scare you, VP, because you don't know enough to know if I lie. If I'm right, you are on the wrong side of things - Shaytan's side.

You don't scare me. :no: I seek refuge in Allah.

She's got words to last till pigs fly but ...

pot meet kettle ... kettle meet pot!

I'm sorry I'm not more of an entertainment for everyone ...

trust me ... you are! the MEAN girl forum has turned into entertainment for a lot of VR'ers!! :thumbs:

Fairy_Tale_by_imagi.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.