UmmSqueakster

Marriage contract

486 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I am not your sis.

Feeling petty too?

I'm not whining just think it's funny that when I word my posts wrong I get attacked but when you do it on purpose your little groupies fall down and worship you

Feeling jealous too?

Anyway, you are the one who's always saying that I 'cherry pick' ahadith or ayaat so you should know that you have to take the whole Quran as proof and not just one ayah you picked out.

You take one ayah about polygny and turn it into a right. That's not just cherry picking.

[098:006] Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn, will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

[098:007] Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh, and in His Messenger (Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) including all obligations ordered by Islâm] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.

That's the Salafi version, the one that adds commentary within the Holy Word to mislead the reader. It figures that the Salafis haev a tactice like that. Let's look at God's version:

Those who reject Truth, among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein for aye. They are the worst of creatures. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds, they are the best of creatures.

Now explain to me how you call Allah a liar? He says right there that the jews and christians who disbelieve will be in hell. If they don't accept Islam and Muhammad as the final messenger they don't believe. If they do accept Islam and Muhammad as the final messenger then they're ummmm..... muslims?

Like I said, that is the Salafi version, full of Sesame Street like interpretations for those who cannot think for themselves.

Truth is submission to God, not the subjective commentary added into your rabid Quran. In this manner, it doesn't contradict the ayat that claim that Allah wil allow those among the ahl al kitab to enter heaven. You need to throw that fake book away and get one that isn't preoccupied with misleading.

There were jews and christians who believed the actual revelation that was sent down.... not those beliefs that Allah condems in the Quran like the trinity and such. Those who were true followers of those prophets will go to heaven.... others will not. It's really very simple.

Honey, a Jew is still waiting for the final prophet, and Christians believe that Jesus is their Savior and Lord. They believed these things when the ayat were sent down and they believe them now. The facts are simple, but I not that you do not allow facts to get in the way of your thinking.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Vp...

SZSZ

has stated alot of things and the reasons behind it.

Does any of it making sence and comming togeather.

What you just said makes no sense. Dictionary.com

Filed: Timeline

[019:036] [isâ (Jesus) said:] "And verily, Allâh is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is a Straight Path. (Allâh's religion of Islâmic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)." (Tafsir At-Tabarî)

[019:037] Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about Isâ (Jesus) ['alayhis-salâm]], so woe to the disbelievers [those who gave false witness by saying that Isâ (Jesus) is the son of Allâh] from the Meeting of a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be thrown in the blazing Fire).

[019:038] How clearly will they (polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh) see and hear, the Day when they will appear before Us! But the Zalimûn (polytheists and wrong doers) today are in plain error.

Timeline

Layla, I posted three ayat that clearly say that there will be Christians and Jews in heaven. Are you claiming that Allah didn't say this, or are you saying that Allah contradicts Himself?

Since you post ayat with no context, you must believe one or the other. Which one is it?

49.013 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And God has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Edited by szsz

I am not your sis.

Feeling petty too?

I'm not whining just think it's funny that when I word my posts wrong I get attacked but when you do it on purpose your little groupies fall down and worship you

Feeling jealous too?

Anyway, you are the one who's always saying that I 'cherry pick' ahadith or ayaat so you should know that you have to take the whole Quran as proof and not just one ayah you picked out.

You take one ayah about polygny and turn it into a right. That's not just cherry picking.

[098:006] Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn, will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

[098:007] Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh, and in His Messenger (Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) including all obligations ordered by Islâm] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.

That's the Salafi version, the one that adds commentary within the Holy Word to mislead the reader. It figures that the Salafis haev a tactice like that. Let's look at God's version:

Those who reject Truth, among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein for aye. They are the worst of creatures. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds, they are the best of creatures.

Now explain to me how you call Allah a liar? He says right there that the jews and christians who disbelieve will be in hell. If they don't accept Islam and Muhammad as the final messenger they don't believe. If they do accept Islam and Muhammad as the final messenger then they're ummmm..... muslims?

Like I said, that is the Salafi version, full of Sesame Street like interpretations for those who cannot think for themselves.

Truth is submission to God, not the subjective commentary added into your rabid Quran. In this manner, it doesn't contradict the ayat that claim that Allah wil allow those among the ahl al kitab to enter heaven. You need to throw that fake book away and get one that isn't preoccupied with misleading.

There were jews and christians who believed the actual revelation that was sent down.... not those beliefs that Allah condems in the Quran like the trinity and such. Those who were true followers of those prophets will go to heaven.... others will not. It's really very simple.

Honey, a Jew is still waiting for the final prophet, and Christians believe that Jesus is their Savior and Lord. They believed these things when the ayat were sent down and they believe them now. The facts are simple, but I not that you do not allow facts to get in the way of your thinking.

The whole point of having the explaination is to know how the prophet explained it.

Those who believed that then were called disbelievers and promised hellfire. yesterday, today, tomorrow, next week.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Layla, I posted three ayat that clearly say that there will be Christians and Jews in heaven. Are you claiming that Allah didn't say this, or are you saying that Allah contradicts Himself?

Since you post ayat with no context, you must believe one or the other. Which one is it?

confused0001.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

confused0001.gif

henia are you on yahoo

i just sent u a message

I have already answered you that I believe He is talking about the jews and christians before Muhammad. After Muhammad, they have to believe in him as a prophet and obey him.

Timeline

PS - I asked you for proof that Christians and Jews who died in the Prophet's time wil be the only ones who will enter heaven. So far, you have posted ayat that contradict what you said about that, but stil nothing to prove that there was a cutoff date for the ahl al kitab to enter heaven.

The whole point of having the explaination is to know how the prophet explained it.

Those who believed that then were called disbelievers and promised hellfire. yesterday, today, tomorrow, next week.....

Ok, so what you're saying now is that what you said before about ahl al kitab who died before Islam going to heaven isn't true after all.

So, did Allah lie, contradict Himself, or is He just more confused than you are?

Edited by szsz

So it's ok for your Quran to add commentary or ( )s but not mine because it's salafi???? :lol:

You're a trip. You're wrong but you're still a trip.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

this thread is :dead: and if it's not, it should be :diablo:

Edited by noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.