UmmSqueakster

Marriage contract

486 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
I don't believe that jews and christians of today will go to heaven if they die in that state.

And what about Jews and Christians who have never been exposed to Islam to even know? Are they doomed to hell?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

not even you, to forbid what Allah has allowed or to allow what Allah has forbidden. I will not say that's my but rather it's how I understand it. I think it should be legalized. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like if it's legal that means men have to do it.

are you serious? :huh:

I thought you were secure enough Shon where this didn't bother you? Weren't you telling everyoen to stop being jealous and insecure? Yep!

what does her idealoigy have to do with my marriage? I feel very secure.

secondly, I dont have jealousy in my body. :huh: so try going back and read over that again. :huh:

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

not even you, to forbid what Allah has allowed or to allow what Allah has forbidden. I will not say that's my but rather it's how I understand it. I think it should be legalized. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like if it's legal that means men have to do it.

I thought you were secure enough Shon where this didn't bother you? Weren't you telling everyoen to stop being jealous and insecure? Yep!

secondly, I dont have jealousy in my body. :huh: so try going back and read over that again. :huh:

mhmm!

hahahahahahahaha

Also, why does whether people of other religions go to heaven or not matter to you or affect you in any way?

Because my family are all christians and I would like them to go to heaven :unsure: and because hell is not a fun place and I wouldn't want anyone to go there no matter if I like them or not. :(

I was part of a disagreement today with VP, but neither of us took swipes at either other's pasts or relationships. Clashing of ideas is one thing, making it personal is another.

Agreed! :thumbs:

Everyone will have disagreements and a heated debate can be so much fun but name calling is just childish (F)

this goes back to VP and Boscos - point. :thumbs:

these 2 ladies proved their point very well.. very good ladies. :yes:

shon.gif

Timeline
I was part of a disagreement today with VP, but neither of us took swipes at either other's pasts or relationships. Clashing of ideas is one thing, making it personal is another.

Agreed! :thumbs:

Everyone will have disagreements and a heated debate can be so much fun but name calling is just childish (F)

this goes back to VP and Boscos - point. :thumbs:

these 2 ladies proved their point very well.. very good ladies. :yes:

You do know that they were talking partly about you, right?

Either way, Shon I thought you were leaving VJ?

VP stated she would like to see it leaglized. - I think you missed the boat on this one

try scrolling back a little bit. then respond.

mhmm!

shon.gif

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking me because you hacked half of my words away. Which part do you not agree with? That no man should forbid what Allah has allowed or allow what Allah has forbidden? Or that polygamy doesn't hurt anyone and should be legalized?

Timeline
hahahahahahahaha

Also, why does whether people of other religions go to heaven or not matter to you or affect you in any way?

Because my family are all christians and I would like them to go to heaven :unsure: and because hell is not a fun place and I wouldn't want anyone to go there no matter if I like them or not. :(

Do they think you are going to hell?

I don't believe that jews and christians of today will go to heaven if they die in that state.

And what about Jews and Christians who have never been exposed to Islam to even know? Are they doomed to hell?

Allahu 'alim

I don't have a clue and this is something that I have been wrestling with since I first discovered Islam. I hope not but Allahu 'alim.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking me because you hacked half of my words away. Which part do you not agree with? That no man should forbid what Allah has allowed or allow what Allah has forbidden? Or that polygamy doesn't hurt anyone and should be legalized?

I put 2 of your thoughts togeather one big old mouth ful..

those are your words..

1... point saying allah said its ok .. so who are we to say its not

2.. point saying why not just have it all legalized.

the VP idealisms

shon.gif

hahahahahahahaha

If they die rejecting Islam? Yes :(

Timeline
hahahahahahahaha

If they die rejecting Islam? Yes :(

No I'm asking if they think you're going to hell?

I put 2 of your thoughts togeather one big old mouth ful..

those are your words..

1... point saying allah said its ok .. so who are we to say its not

2.. point saying why not just have it all legalized.

the VP idealisms

So you don't agree that we don't have the authority to overrule or veto Allah?

What's wrong with legalizing it? Just because it's legal doesn't mean your man would have to do it. :no:

Edited by Veiled Princess

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.