UmmSqueakster

Marriage contract

486 posts in this topic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...imagine having 3 MILs :blink:

My ex BIL has 3 wives and umteen children. He's Yemeni.

let me ask is having a second wife practiced that much in the Middle East?

is that why there is great concern?

i dunno why anyone would want a second wife. one mother in law is bad enough :yes:

I know that it's rare in Lebanon. I believe it's more comman in the Yemin. Really can't comment on the rest of the Muslim world.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Yup my exYemeni had a wife when we were married he didnt tell me about...and now he has 2 also...so...i have no more comment for that. I understand it is apart of Islam, and when it is used for the right reasons is a good thing...but in my case I didnt find it right.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Yup my exYemeni had a wife when we were married he didnt tell me about...and now he has 2 also...so...i have no more comment for that. I understand it is apart of Islam, and when it is used for the right reasons is a good thing...but in my case I didnt find it right.

i couldnt imagine going throught that. you must have felt terrible. i know i would have.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I have a wonderful career and plenty of assets. certainly, i dont need to buy a man or have a man buy me.

so yall can stop the jealousy. Karma always comes back around.. you dont want KARMA to come bite you in your thick behinds.. now do ya :thumbs:

karma better have a double hinged jaw :lol:

wow that was very rude :unsure:

I don't know many who want a wife who has already been a wife to 3 other men. Anyone else know?

I don't know anything other than this is one of the lowest blows I have ever read on this forum.

Yeah I agree that was also rude.

How long do you all plan on continue to annoy eachother and insult eachother for?? (not you Bosco, I mean the ppl who said this rude stuff above) Geez people. :wacko: I don't care who I am friends with on VJ or who I am not friends with, but these personal insults are very low and I wouldn't trust someone who went around talking like this to people on here, even if I thought more highly of them before, sadly that's lost now.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have a wonderful career and plenty of assets. certainly, i dont need to buy a man or have a man buy me.

so yall can stop the jealousy. Karma always comes back around.. you dont want KARMA to come bite you in your thick behinds.. now do ya :thumbs:

karma better have a double hinged jaw :lol:

wow that was very rude :unsure:

given what was being slung in shon's direction, i felt it was called for :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
Allah says that there will be Jews and Christians in heaven (2:62; 5:69; 22:17), so it is quite possible that there will Muslims who are not of the Salafi sect there too.

I have never said only salafis go to heaven. :no:

I don't believe that jews and christians of today will go to heaven if they die in that state.

It is my understanding that Allah did give permission for men to marry more than one, up to four wives and it is not the place of any person, not even you, to forbid what Allah has allowed or to allow what Allah has forbidden. I will not say that's my opinion but rather it's how I understand it.

Believe it or not there are men in America who take one second, third and fourth wives. Only the first one is really legal, and for the other ones they just do a religious ceremony.

Yes and that sucks for the others in the event that something happens to him. They have no other choice but to rely on the first wife to fear Allah and make sure their rights are fulfilled. :(

Muslims are not the only people in this country who practice polygamy so I think it should be legalized. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like if it's legal that means men have to do it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hahahahahahahaha

Also, why does whether people of other religions go to heaven or not matter to you or affect you in any way?

And can anyone tell me who made the first blow?

YOU DID :angry:

not surprised thats your nature, you just cant be a nice sweet young lady.

thats a shame. you look almost innocent in that pic..

I think that you should go back and double check that bunny!

not even you, to forbid what Allah has allowed or to allow what Allah has forbidden. I will not say that's my but rather it's how I understand it. I think it should be legalized. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like if it's legal that means men have to do it.

are you serious? :huh:

shon.gif

I was part of a disagreement today with VP, but neither of us took swipes at either other's pasts or relationships. Clashing of ideas is one thing, making it personal is another.

Agreed! :thumbs:

Everyone will have disagreements and a heated debate can be so much fun but name calling is just childish (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
not even you, to forbid what Allah has allowed or to allow what Allah has forbidden. I will not say that's my but rather it's how I understand it. I think it should be legalized. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like if it's legal that means men have to do it.

are you serious? :huh:

I thought you were secure enough Shon where this didn't bother you? Weren't you telling everyoen to stop being jealous and insecure? Yep!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.