AdoV1

Please help...Case sent back to USCIS from state deparment for review????

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

It's just a supposition and it may not be of much help to the August filers who feel they've been forgotten by USCIS, but I believe TSC will approve your petitions by the end of this month so as to fix the mistake they made with the transferees. Also, I think (and other VJ members have reported this) that they usually mail batches of approved petitions to NVC, which explains why Maria's and mine have not reached the DoS yet.

Edited by Callina

i hope you're right Calina. . .anyway, still not losing hope. . .it's just really frustrating whats happening to us. . .i hope some good news will come up sooner. . .and goodluck to your case at the NVC. . . :thumbs:

Wedding Date : May 15, 2008

I130 sent : July 27, 2010

NOA1 Received : August 16, 2010

NOA2 Received : March 11, 2011 (207 days from NOA1)

NVC Journey :

NVC received : March 18, 2011

DS3032 emailed : March 30, 2011

AOS fee received : March 30, 2011

Visa : April 1, 2011

Paid AOS and Visa via Mail : April 4,2011

I864 sent : (by the petitioner) April 13, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 sent : (by me) April 11, 2011 NVC received April 13,2011

AOS RFE :(co-sponsor proof of citizenship) : April 23,2011

RFE sent : April 25, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 RFE : April 26, 2011

RFE sent : April 28, 2011 (via FedEx) NVC received May 2, 2011

SIF : May 13, 2011 (US time) May 14 (here in the Philippines)

Case Close : May 16, 2011

Medical at St. Lukes : May 17, 2011 1st Day

May 19, 2011 Immunization and got the CD xray :)

Interview : July 12, 2011 (6:30 am) yiipppeeeee

INTERVIEW RESULT : APPROVED!!!! :)

VISA ON HAND : July 15, 2011

POE : LAX

[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Timeline

Thank you, Krisca. Hang in there! I believe your will hear from USCIS by the end of this month. If not, you have all the right in the world to start an investigation into the matter.

i hope you're right Calina. . .anyway, still not losing hope. . .it's just really frustrating whats happening to us. . .i hope some good news will come up sooner. . .and goodluck to your case at the NVC. . . :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

Same happened to me. I am a US Citizen. Filed on 7/31. On Nov 3 it got moved from California to Texas. On Nov 23, Post decision review. At that point I called and they said call 30 - 60 days later. I called today, and they said call in 120 days. I am on hold now after escalating the call. Looks like this process will take us all some more time...

Filed: Country: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Timeline

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I e-mailed TSC at this e-mail address tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov i wrote to tell them about my situation asking them to give me any info.. also telling them that there are numerous other cases with the same problem. I sent the email about 3 days ago and today I got a reply ..this is what it said

Hello,

Your I-130 petition is pending, awaiting final review. Please be assured that we are working proficiently, as we are expeditiously on each case.

Thank you,

Officer Carole

so apparently its awaiting the final review which I hope is a good thing and am hoping to get something in february if thats the case..anyone else got any info..if not I suggest writing to the same email address..good luck !

hubby called USCIS and asked for a service request, they said to wait for 30days "again". . .just have to wait. . .

NVC Journey :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

well we didn't get this message, we just were refused our visa in morocco and it was sent back to the USCIS and we were told that our marriage was a fraud. We have proof of being together since 2006 and they didn't even want to see it! Two years we've waited for THIS!!!! Now I think we're going to try an I 130. Of course we are heartbroken!

well we didn't get this message, we just were refused our visa in morocco and it was sent back to the USCIS and we were told that our marriage was a fraud. We have proof of being together since 2006 and they didn't even want to see it! Two years we've waited for THIS!!!! Now I think we're going to try an I 130. Of course we are heartbroken!

I'm sorry to hear that, I think our case is a little different than yours though. . .I was denied also like 2 years ago coz we didn't reply to the RFE i got coz my husband went to live here with me so we thought we couldn't continue the petition. This is the 2nd time for me, hoping it goes well. . .and Im hoping the same for you too.. Just make sure you do everything right. Maybe they saw something suspicious. I'm sure they wouldn't deny you w/out studying your case first. . .Regards to you. . . Peace out!

NVC Journey :

still waiting as well

NVC Journey :

Timeline

I got an email from USCIS this morning informing me that my approved I-130 has been forwarded to the Department of State. For all those Texas transferees with approved or re-affirmed I-130 applications, if it has been more than 14 days since your petitions were approved and you still don't have any word that they have reached NVC (no NVC case number, no NVC record of your petitions) you can send an e-mail to: NVCResearch@state.gov, placing your USCIS case number in the subject line and requesting that NVC locate your approved applications. Good luck!

Edited by Callina

Filed: Timeline

I got an email from USCIS this morning informing me that my approved I-130 has been forwarded to the Department of State. For all those Texas transferees with approved or re-affirmed I-130 applications, if it has been more than 14 days since your petitions were approved and you still don't have any word that they have reached NVC (no NVC case number, no NVC record of your petitions) you can send an e-mail to: NVCResearch@state.gov, placing your USCIS case number in the subject line and requesting that NVC locate your approved applications. Good luck!

Hi Callina - So it took about three weeks for your approved petition to be forwarded to the Department of State, is that correct? Then it would take may be another 4 weeks (may be more) to finish the process at the Visa National Center and then finally it will be sent to the US Embassy. I am not quite there yet (still waiting for approval, 5 months has passed last week) but I am already feeling that weeks are passing like months .. I hate waiting.

Timeline

Congratulations, mmunz2001 and AdoV1! McManaman, hang in there, you'll get your approval on one of these days. As for your indirect question, yes, it did take approximately 3 weeks for my approved petition to be forwarded to the NVC. I believe, however, that it will take another 2 to 3 months for the case to be processed in New Hampshire. Anyway, I'll keep you posted so you can have an idea as to how long the journey is going to be from now on until my mother gets her visa. At the same time, if you have a different type of beneficiary on your I-130, I think that the DoS might deal with your application a lot faster. Time will tell us how it's going to be, I guess. As for how unpleasant it is to have to wait for an answer, I've been there so I surely understand that.

Hi Callina - So it took about three weeks for your approved petition to be forwarded to the Department of State, is that correct? Then it would take may be another 4 weeks (may be more) to finish the process at the Visa National Center and then finally it will be sent to the US Embassy. I am not quite there yet (still waiting for approval, 5 months has passed last week) but I am already feeling that weeks are passing like months .. I hate waiting.

Edited by Callina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.