Nataliya-Ron

WHY USCIS isnt approving I-130 MUST READ

45 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Its funny for some people to take the stance on what ever there thoughts wonder

But how could evenOR WHAT YOU know anything if i had or have kids or not or anything. ItS not problem for me I been there done that, if you who dont know and i understand your coment.

Well if your wonder into other countries back yeads its fine. But i dont take anybody to understand TSC, CSC, NVC, USCIS are all the government NOT Independ companies.

They are all the some inity. SAME Governemt. I dont care who issues Visa, NVC,

to who or care where who gives the Interview. Its all the same governemt.

JUST remember this if they pull from one part of governemt to work on Other I form and not I-130 I dont care if it NVC, TSC, CSC, who ever it stops all the process for

I-130's Face it you, me, nobody can change it..YOU just have to wait until they come back to working on I-130, I-129, CR-1 you can do anything and say anything your want but it all goes back to 1 place It's THE US OF A and you can't change it or the places they process it. Some are lucky some take longer

For me put water on the fire anywhere along the way and all the process changes Im just saying face the changes and live with them.

When it's time for your approval you will be notified, until than..... they are working on other claims right now also more so than I-130 AND 1-129 FOR THE PLACES OTHER THAN THE VSC.

SO IF YOUR IN OTHER THAN THE VSC THAN DONT BE SURPRISED IF THERE IS A SLOWER PROCESSIING TIME IS ALL I SAID.

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU DONT LIKE HEARING IT THAT WAY !!! DONT READ IT

Timeline

:thumbs::rofl:

Yes see did it get you all to COMPLAIN

We CAN'T speed up the process........

we can only remember back and just live with it.

Hopefully after the holidays it speeds up again.

You can't fight it or complaim about to make it

work any faster..

What you can do it wait until it your time to be

APPROVED...... :innocent::)

Until learn to have PATIENTS ! ! ! ! !

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Its funny for some people to take the stance on what ever there thoughts wonder

But how could evenOR WHAT YOU know anything if i had or have kids or not or anything. ItS not problem for me I been there done that, if you who dont know and i understand your coment.

Well if your wonder into other countries back yeads its fine. But i dont take anybody to understand TSC, CSC, NVC, USCIS are all the government NOT Independ companies.

They are all the some inity. SAME Governemt. I dont care who issues Visa, NVC,

to who or care where who gives the Interview. Its all the same governemt.

JUST remember this if they pull from one part of governemt to work on Other I form and not I-130 I dont care if it NVC, TSC, CSC, who ever it stops all the process for

I-130's Face it you, me, nobody can change it..YOU just have to wait until they come back to working on I-130, I-129, CR-1 you can do anything and say anything your want but it all goes back to 1 place It's THE US OF A and you can't change it or the places they process it. Some are lucky some take longer

For me put water on the fire anywhere along the way and all the process changes Im just saying face the changes and live with them.

When it's time for your approval you will be notified, until than..... they are working on other claims right now also more so than I-130 AND 1-129 FOR THE PLACES OTHER THAN THE VSC.

SO IF YOUR IN OTHER THAN THE VSC THAN DONT BE SURPRISED IF THERE IS A SLOWER PROCESSIING TIME IS ALL I SAID.

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU DONT LIKE HEARING IT THAT WAY !!! DONT READ IT

I was having trouble understanding what you were trying to say until I read this. Now its all perfectly clear. You will make a great addition to the advisers here on V J & there will be many better informed people as a result.

Especially when they read this line-- "Its funny for some people to take the stance on what ever there thoughts wonder". A true classic.

I'm going to get a bucket of water now & see if that helps.

Edited by Ning

What do you think is USCIS ""NOBODY """

Citizen ship and immigration Services....IT's the

same......GOVERNMENT Same place ! ! ! ! ! same country ! ! ! ! ! !

INS is just now a new name the USCIS and all the agencies are the US government

not hard to figure out..but the USCIS is immigrations if your read

What does USCIS stand for..all the same place just different place they handle part of the file or case.

Same as the department of Justice, department of State..department of defense .....

all the same government.......just different agencies doing different things

:dance:

:rofl:

:wow:

:ot2:

:D

thats a bit like saying the trash department is the same as the police. But the big thing is don't sweat it, as long as there isn't a reason to reject the petition it will get approved, just has to make its way through the "Machine". but I think what was trying to be said is that VJ is a place where people can come together and support each other as we all travel this "Long Strange Trip" called Immigration. Everyone here either has gone through the process and stays around to help others, or is going through the process and looking for support and guidance as they walk this long lonely road to be reunited with there loved ones. :thumbs::D:)

Met online June 27, 2008

May 15 2010 -- The Wedding in Castlemain, Victoria Australia

June 22, 2010 -- Mailed to Chicago lock box

July 5th recieved NOA1

Nov 1 2010 Case transfered to Texas Service Center

Nov 24 2010 Case Transfered to USCIS Office ???

Feb 7th Changed address on USCIS web site

Feb 17th Wifes case approved

Feb 18Th Step-Son's case RFE

Feb 27th Both Cases put back into "Initial Review"

Mar 28Th Case approved at USCIS

Apr 14Th AOS Fee Paid

Apr 19Th IV Fee paid

Apr 19Th AOS packets Sent

Apr 21St IV Packets Sent

May 19Th RFE for Wife IV Recieved

May 19Th RFE for Stepson IV Recieved

May 22nd RFE reply for wife and stepson sent to NVC (Overnight)

June 3rd NVC message changed to show that RFE being processed

June 6th NVC payment portal SIF

June 9th NVC message changed to case closed

June 11th Interview scheduled in Sydney for July 26th

June 15th NVC mailed package to Sydney

June 20Th Package delivered to consulate

June 23rd emailed consulate for earlier interview

June 26th reply from consulate Intervirw moved to July 12th

event.png

event.png

No, USCIS neither approves or denies visas. They approve or deny petitions. Approved petitions allow beneficiaries to apply for visas that are either approved or denied by Consular Officers who work for the Dept. of State.

haha ya thats what i meant

Married<3 August 20, 2010

Check out our wedding video :)

USCIS:

10-13-2010 I-130 sent

10-20-2010 NOA1 priority date (email & text)

10-25-2010 received NOA1 hardcopy

10-27-2010 service request submitted for expedite (hardship)

10-28-2010 received email to turn in supporting docs for expedite

11-02-2010 Faxed supporting docs for expedite

12-02-2010 CASE APPROVED!

12-07-2010 Received NOA2 hard copy

NOA1 to NOA2 - 43 DAYS

NVC:

12-09-2010 NVC receives case

12-10-2010 attained NVC case# & IIN. PAID AOS FEES. emailed request for expedite & choice of agent

12-13-2010 AOS PAID

12-16-2010 received email granting the expedite request

12-17-2010 NVC sent case to US Embassy in Manila. SIGN IN FAILED! CASE COMPLETE!

NVC - 8 DAYS

CONSULATE:

12-17-2010 Consulate receives case (electronically)

01-03-04-2011 Medical @ St. Luke PASSED

01-11-2011 Original interview that was rescheduled to:

01-27-2011 INTERVIEW- VISA APPROVED!

02-02-2011 Received Visa in the mail!

02-04-2011 CFO Seminar

02-09-2011 I arrived in the Philippines

02-16-2011 POE @SFO -<3

late february- received Green Card

03-15-2011 Received SSN

ROC eligible in November 2012

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I Think what I can understand from the original post is that "some or most of the staff members" responsible for "processing" "a certain group" of "documents" for a certain "group of immigration cases" are being diverted to "another group of immigration cases" thereby slowing down the "success rate" of the former! Right?

Timeline

I Think what I can understand from the original post is that "some or most of the staff members" responsible for "processing" "a certain group" of "documents" for a certain "group of immigration cases" are being diverted to "another group of immigration cases" thereby slowing down the "success rate" of the former! Right?

TERO

is 10000000000% Correct many people were pulled from processing I-130 AND I-129 TO DO OTHER MORE IMPORTANT PROCESSING

THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE..THIS HOLDING UP CR-1 applications. SO some of the files under CSC were sent to TSC to finish the

process. WHEN, HOW, they do we dont know. Until a dozen or so start replying they received the NOA-2 we just have to wait

until I 864 and I-751 or what ever they are caught up being processed. In doing that has caused a BIG slow down in

processing the current 1-130. SO we just have to wait until we get sme answers how far they are back logged and when they

start doing ours again.

So for what ever reason we all have to just wait in hopes they soon get us done.

For all of you sorry for the straight forward tell it how it is truth...they holding up processing I-130

I guess the only thing to say is HANG tough and learn to have more PATIENTS until you get your approval.

Done and finished until who or what sections starts processing claims and applications again some where in the near future

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It is very normal for the service centers to concentrate on one type of visa or another. Not unusual at all. I spoke with a director at the VSC about this last year, see pinned topic at top of K-1 forum. This is, and has been, "business as usual" and is reflected in average processing times over a period of years.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

wow...i get the feeling that the OP can't handle being corrected on things he posts. other members correct him by saying who approves visas...and his answer "i don't care because it's the same government." well of course it's the same government. but your first post doesn't really talk about the government itself. it's an AGENCY/AGENCIES of this particular government. oh and yeah you have a lawyer taking care of things for you? so with that statement...sounds like all your information is probably from your questions he answered. of course, i stand corrected on that one. and puhlease!!...don't brag about having a lawyer do your petition process for you. because that fact does not make you any better than the rest of the members of this forum. you're a sucker for thinking just because of having a lawyer, we're gonna be in awed by it. at least we didn't have to pay thousands of dollars to do the same paperworks your lawyer submitted. and newsflash!!...having a lawyer does not put you ahead of the line. your lawyer has no influence at how fast your petitions gets approved by USCIS to go to the next stage....which is for getting a visa approval which is processed by the NVC.

and you say that a person can't live on dreams and to live life? tsk tsk tsk...such a foolhardy comment. so i guess your significant other is not your DREAM girl huh? only drones does not have any dreams to try and attain in life. i mean if i should not live my dream(s) in life...i wouldn't be in the current stage in my family petition. such a NEWBIE attitude for an individual to come into a forum and then start running their mouth off and offending members that have been here longer than you. we're not trying to pick an argument with you, but please, KEEP AN OPEN MIND ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY JUST AS WE KEEP AN OPEN MIND ON WHAT YOU SAY (OR WILL SAY) IN THIS FORUM. do not rub in everybody else's face that you are with your wife etc. etc. etc. good for you if that's the case...but don't act like you are better than the other members that are waiting to be with our loved ones because of that fact. stop acting like.......well let me say it in a more appropriate way....RETRACT THE FREAKIN' CLAWS (and yes i am aware you are a guy)!!

and again...just a reminder, USCIS/TSC/NVC/VSC is NOT the government. THEY ARE AGENCIES OF THE GOVERNMENT. the goverment is the EXCECUTIVE/LEGISLATIVE/JUDICIAL BRANCHES.

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

talk about the OP blowing smoke up everyone's rear ends about living life and not living on dreams.

DID YOU GIVE YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR WIFE?!?!?!?!?!?!

A true dream come true... :)

Her dream all life was to live in the USA, be and english teacher and move there some day.

All 3 are coming true.

Already speaks fluent English, married me and next and last is to live in the USA. By spring her dream will become reailty ! ! ! ! ! !

there's a word im thinking about...oh yeah it's the word bigot.

Edited by TravellingNomad

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

talk about the OP blowing smoke up everyone's rear ends about living life and not living on dreams.

DID YOU GIVE YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR WIFE?!?!?!?!?!?!

there's a word im thinking about...oh yeah it's the word bigot.

Maybe thats why the OP decided to use a lawyer.

I thought the USCIS were looking for evidence of BONA FIDE marriage / relationship. If one were to include statements like that - it may make it past the USCIS Service Center stage, but to include statements like 'her dream' to live in the USA, work in the USA - they may query the motives. If someone wants to live in the USA etc they could for example say the most appropriate route would be a working / student / visitor visa.

If I were adjudicating the OP petition, the stance Id take - if going by statements like that - AT THE VERY LEAST....

would require an RFE!

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

your lawyer has no influence at how fast your petitions gets approved by USCIS to go to the next stage....which is for getting a visa approval which is processed by the NVC.

NVC does not approve or issue visas either. Consular officers in Consulates or Embassies abroad, approve and issue visas.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

NVC does not approve or issue visas either. Consular officers in Consulates or Embassies abroad, approve and issue visas.

hi pushbrk no you are complete wrong consular officer or consulates or embassies have no authority to issue or approve visa but yes consular officer have only authorised jto approved op interview or declined and reject op interviiew i think i will explain you in details let suppose for example consular officer take op interview and consular officer satisfy with op marriage relationship and op proof and evidence and consular officer say to op congrulation you are approve lets analaysis and consider words approve its mean consular officer extra ordinary satisfy with op case and his marriage relationship and consular officer send op case to DOS DEPT OF STATE THAT I CONSULAR OFFICER satisfy with op case and iam request you to please issue him usa visa and then DOS send op case file to FBI again for final review which mean name check op recorded voice matching check with other criminal minded person or other type of back ground check when FBI checking is complete then FBI give green signal to DOS departmernt of state that every think IS ok in op file case then DOS DEPARTMENT OF STATE arrange secret meeting with NVC OFFICER and then they both decide that every things IS ok in op case file or not if they both satisfy with op case then they give green signal to consulate or embassies abroad please issue op visa and then consulate or embassies abroad issue op visa with passport so what we learn in this lesson is the full and final authority and final decision maker is DOS DEPARTMENT OF STATE IF nvc satisfy with op case and DOS cannot satisfy with OP case so in this situtation NVC cannot do alone any things without DOS APPROVAL so its mean the full and final authority and decsion making power is DOS DEPT OF STATE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.