^_^

DREAM act to come back as standalone bill

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Is it crazy speculation to think this is him keeping a promise he made a few weeks ago during that oh-so-close, election?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Is it crazy speculation to think this is him keeping a promise he made a few weeks ago during that oh-so-close, election?

Because keeping their promises is something we would never want our elected officials to do, right?

Filed: Timeline

Is it crazy to speculate that the GOP Senators going on record uniformly opposing the bill might make their 2012 runs a bit tighter seeing that they'll be hammered by the Latino community? Sen Reid is both keeping a promise and actually doing something that's good politics for the Democrats. That's bad news for you, I get it. Me, I want to see much more of it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's funny coming from a guy (Ried) who used to be anti-immigration and made impassioned speeches against "anchor-babies" and the lot is now bringing this forward.

I do break with my fellow conservatives on this one and actually do support the DREAM Act. I hope it passes.

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I support amnesty for all with a $10,000 per head debt to be taken out of the new citizens pay checks over a period of 10 to 15 years with interest. In meantime secure borders and any future illegals get caught trespassing ship them overseas to dropoff locations including Africa, the middle east, Antarctica, Asia, etc., chosen at random for each deportation.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Only way I would support something like this is if it was accompanied by a mandate for e-verify. All employers, regardless of size or scope must use it to verify their employee's or face prohibitively large fines.