Chazzie

Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys!!!... My fiance just called the embassy and they said I AM APPROVED NOW! Weeehh! So happy and Thankful to God! :P:dance::star:

Let me be the first to say it!!!!

Congratulations to you both!!!!!!

That is the best news I have heard in over a week,

Let me be the second... :dancing:

:star:A big hearty congratz to both of you!!! :star:

You really sweated for your visa!!! :yes:

Today's scorecard...

> Atencio.......Passed medical on December 28...CR-1 interview on January 6...Visa approved...

> aurora07.......CR-1 interview on January 4...Visa approved...Visa in hand on January 7...

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...K-1 Interview on December 10...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 18...

> bhebe.......Passed the medical on December 10...K-1 Interview on December 17...Visa approved...Visa in hand on January 5...

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM...

> black butterfly.......Passed the medical on December 16...CR-1 interview on December 20...Visa approved...

> bulon.......Passed the medical on December 14...K-1 interview on January 5...Visa approved...

> Chazzie.......Passed the medical...K-1 interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15...

> Chinook.......K-1 interview on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009...

> Chris&Cecil.......CR-1 interview on December 15...Visa approved...

> condz.......CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 9...

> Damjan.......CR-1 interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 14...

> don_the_dragon.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 21...

> Dorine.......Passed the medical...K-1 interview on January 10 at 7:15 A.M....

> femy11.......Passed the medical on December 6...K-1 interview on December 22...Administrative Processing....Visa approved... :dancing::dance::dancing:

> fromphilippines.......Passed medical on December 28/30...CR-1 interview on January 4...Visa approved...

> Glenn n Bryan.......Passed medical on December 30...K-1 interview on January 7...Visa approved...

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed the medical on December 7...Interview on December 20...Visa approved... Visa in hand on January 3...

> jandk.......Passed the medical on November 24...CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 10...

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 17...

> krissyjoe.......K-1 interview on January 6...Visa approved...

> lilj562.......Passed medical on January 7...K-1 interview on January 20...

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 29...

> Markieboy.......Medical on ???...Interview on January 11...

> messybrownhair.......Passed the medical on December 9-10...K-1 interview on December 20...Visa approved...Visa in hand on January 7...

> philels.......Interview on April 19...Finally passed the medical on November 24...Visa in hand on December 14...

> prettyrick.......Interview on December 9...Visa approved... Visa in hand on December 29...

> RS 2.......Passed the medical on November 17...Interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15...

> sheenaspapi.......Medical on January 11-12...Interview on January 18 at 6:45 A.M...

> singlebut.......Interview on December 9...Visa approved...

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006... :pop:

> th and jv.......Medical on January 5...Interview on January 13...

> Thunderstruck.......Medical during the week of December 13-17...Interview on January 21...

> TomD.......CR-1 interview on November 3...Visa in hand on December 15...

> Travelling Nomad...Interview on December 14...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 20...

> VisaWanderer.......Interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15...

> wbuchko.......Medical on January 18-19...K-1 interview on January 25...

> YAS8MIKE.......Passed medical on December 30...K-1 interview on January 7...Visa approved...

B-) Lurkers always welcome.

Best wishes to everyone for a smooth and speedy visa journey... :)

Mabuhay ang 'Pinas!!!

I'll be attending the CFO seminar at SMEF-COW soon. Anyone knows some hotels near there?

I saw this one on another web site:

One Beatriz Tower Condotel

4 Aurora Blvd.

Corner of Lauan Street

Cubao 1100

Quezon City, Metro Manila

(02)-913-5223 local 100

I've never stayed there and I don't know anything about it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The Embassy call center does not charge $18 any longer to call them in order to book an interview appointment. Since December 1, 2010, the Embassy is using a new call center contractor. Now there is no charge to call and book an interview appointment. Also beginning December 1, 2010, you have the option of booking an interview appointment online. There is no charge for that either.

Good luck with your visa journey! :star:

Thanks! Now I understand... :)

Timeline

I saw this one on another web site:

One Beatriz Tower Condotel

4 Aurora Blvd.

Corner of Lauan Street

Cubao 1100

Quezon City, Metro Manila

(02)-913-5223 local 100

I've never stayed there and I don't know anything about it.

Thanks Tahoma!

For the score card: Annabelle passed her physical (day 2) Today! Now the interview on Jan 21 and God willing she will be here as planned in March!

^ Congratz ! :star: That's a big step.

And thanks for your update. I'll add it to the next scorecard.

Thanks! Now I understand... :)

^ Walang anuman. Best wishes for a smooth visa journey. :thumbs:

Thanks Tahoma!

^ Walang anuman. You are almost there! :)

Timeline

Scorecard update. Sheena went in for her medical exam as we plannex. She was 4 days late on her period and of course it started between the airport and St.Lukes. She completed everything except the immunizations and gyn exam. They told her that as long as the medical exam is completed by Friday the 14th her results will arrive in time for her interview on the 18th. X ray was good so no sputum testing. I m planning on her arriving here the first week of Feb.

November 2009- Met online

May 13,2010- Visited in Cebu, Philippines

July 01, 2010 I-129f mailed to Cali

July 06,2010- USCIS confirmed delivery

July 12,2010- NOA-1

July 21,2010- file touched

Nov. 19,2010- NOA2 Approved!!!!

Nov. 24, 2010- NVC received

Nov. 30,2010- Hardcopy recieved in mail

Nov. 30, 2010-case number received from NVC via phone

case forwarded to Manilla

Dec. 06, 2010- paid Visa fee at BPI

Dec. 07,2010-Embassy recieved

Dec. 28, 2010- Appt. finally scheduled

Jan. 11,2011- Medical exam

Jan. 18,2011- Interview APPROVED!!!

Jan. 19,2011- Visa printed

Jan. 22, 2011- Visa delivered

Jan. 30, 2011- Guam

VISA ON HAND! So Happy! My passport was inside the plastic, got it by breaking the plastic a little bit. Asked helped from the the courier and he said that's ok but I must not open the yellow folder and unpack it. Need the passport for CFO and Ticketing. Is that ok?

Timeline

VISA ON HAND! So Happy! My passport was inside the plastic, got it by breaking the plastic a little bit. Asked helped from the the courier and he said that's ok but I must not open the yellow folder and unpack it. Need the passport for CFO and Ticketing. Is that ok?

Good! When and where are you going to attend the CFO?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.