Chazzie

Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chazzie, I was just posting my experience of the call (about the operator). My intention was never to portray you as a liar regarding the new Appointment System that will be implemented Dec. 1st. It does EXIST and IT WILL HAPPEN, just like you mentioned. Don't take it personal. I do understand that EVERY operator is different. Like I said, it was MY experience. Good luck and god bless to all December Interviewees.

Hi! :blush: I completely understand,i hope u wont take it personal too.:blush:PEACE!;)

Let us all work together so we can get our long awaited appointments.I tried the immigrant section of the embassy number too,but just the same ,they referred me to call the scheduling system.B-)

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the immigrant section of the embassy number too, but just the same, they referred me to call the scheduling system.B-)

I'm sorry to hear that the Immigrant Section of the Embassy would not schedule you for an appointment. Did they give you any idea why the call center is not currently scheduling interview appointments for K-1 fiancée visa beneficiaries?

There sure seems to be a lack of information on the Embassy's part when it comes to all of the good people who are waiting on pins and needles to schedule their interview. :(

Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that the Immigrant Section of the Embassy would not schedule you for an appointment. Did they give you any idea why the call center is not currently scheduling interview appointments for K-1 fiancée visa beneficiaries?

There sure seems to be a lack of information on the Embassy's part when it comes to all of the good people who are waiting on pins and needles to schedule their interview. :(

Hi Tahoma!congrats on ur scheduled interview!:thumbs: when i asked them (Embassy)WHY ,they told me about the new scheduling system transition and referred me to the website,but i was advised to keep on calling everyday and try. :blush:

I just wish the transition will just start taking place in January so as not to bother K1 filers hoping for Dec interview appt.

Im not loosing hope yet,so we'll see. :blush:

♥Timeline♥

AOS

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Well, I guess we'll all have to play the "Waiting Game" again. Hopefully all will go well and for those who have purchased PINS, hopefully the Call Center will start taking these calls and schedule them ASAP. Just got to keep trying....Good luck all!! :innocent:

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

Timeline

Hi Tahoma!congrats on ur scheduled interview!:thumbs: when i asked them (Embassy)WHY ,they told me about the new scheduling system transition and referred me to the website,but i was advised to keep on calling everyday and try. :blush:

I just wish the transition will just start taking place in January so as not to bother K1 filers hoping for Dec interview appt.

Im not loosing hope yet,so we'll see. :blush:

this should be congrats travellingnomad....sorry Tahoma.:)

♥Timeline♥

AOS

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Hey guyz...keep trying...don't give up...call every day...it will happen for you...and when it does, it will be a glorious day...all the stress will melt away...for a minute anyway. :lol::thumbs::yes:

Timeline

its a good day! out of AP NVC (after 18 days), case sent to The Embassy Today! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: now I too will be calling for an Appt.

Guys, I read this 'change' at the embassy for appointments and payments to be simply a matter of the US Gov switching the contractor it uses the procedure etc will be the same, the number you call and the bank you will pay at will be different. MY guess (and trying to confirm this with my contacts) is that the old system WILL NOT be taking any Dec appts. JUST A HUNCH : ) and that on Dec 1 you will call into the new number after unfortunately having to buy a new PIN and Schedule your December appt. Thats my guess. NOW, that said I do still intend to call into the old system everyday and try to sched an appt :)

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

its a good day! out of AP NVC (after 18 days), case sent to The Embassy Today! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: now I too will be calling for an Appt.

Guys, I read this 'change' at the embassy for appointments and payments to be simply a matter of the US Gov switching the contractor it uses the procedure etc will be the same, the number you call and the bank you will pay at will be different. MY guess (and trying to confirm this with my contacts) is that the old system WILL NOT be taking any Dec appts. JUST A HUNCH : ) and that on Dec 1 you will call into the new number after unfortunately having to buy a new PIN and Schedule your December appt. Thats my guess. NOW, that said I do still intend to call into the old system everyday and try to sched an appt :)

Congrats Idaho. I think your hunch might be correct. That sucks for all the people who purchased the PIN however. If the Manila Embassy wanted to keep their "good" customer service they should allow the people who have already purchased the PIN and have been waiting patiently and give them FIRST priority in scheduling an interview before the new system is implemented. But knowing how "everything" is ran, I highly doubt it. Good luck guys! Happy scheduling! :bonk:

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

Timeline

Just called....Nothing yet. They guy I spoke with said they heard they would be recieve word from the Embassy late next week. (hahahahha) last week I heard they would hear late THIS week. nothing to do but keep calling! at least I am out of the NVC!

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Just called....Nothing yet. They guy I spoke with said they heard they would be recieve word from the Embassy late next week. (hahahahha) last week I heard they would hear late THIS week. nothing to do but keep calling! at least I am out of the NVC!

Thanks for the update. I too will try again later...LOL! The guy I spoke with yesterday said the same thing (they expect slots to be available next week). If nothing today, gotta try again Sunday (Monday in Manila). Hopefully we'll all have better luck next week.

Hey...congratz Idaho...you are finally ready for prime time! :star:

Regarding the new scheduling process...I have the same take on it as you do...the Embassy is switching contractors. However, that still doesn't answer the question of why the old (current) contractor won't give anyone an appointment.

Maybe someone should call the Embassy's Immigrant Section like Chazzie did, and when they tell you to call the call center, tell them that the call center is not giving out appointments to anyone, and try to put some pressure on them...especially if you have travel plans in December.

Timeline

Thanks Tahoma! cool.gif Yay,Welcome to this thread Idaho&Surigao! blush.gif I tried calling today and still no luck.They said to try again late next week but thats what they said last week.unsure.gif Like BB & MJ said,i'll try again on Sunday.(Monday in the Phil) Lets all keep trying and keep the faith.good.gif

♥Timeline♥

AOS

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Thanks Tahoma! cool.gif Yay,Welcome to this thread Idaho&Surigao! blush.gif I tried calling today and still no luck.They said to try again late next week but thats what they said last week.unsure.gif Like BB & MJ said,i'll try again on Sunday.(Monday in the Phil) Lets all keep trying and keep the faith.good.gif

Chaz, take a look at the other "December" thread (I started). According to MessyBrownHair, it looks like her fiancee called and was told that scheduling will be open next week. Let's hope its true!!!

Timeline

Chaz, take a look at the other "December" thread (I started). According to MessyBrownHair, it looks like her fiancee called and was told that scheduling will be open next week. Let's hope its true!!!

yay!thats good to know!blush.gifthanks for sharing!smile.gif

Lets start calling monday (phil time)kicking.gif

♥Timeline♥

AOS

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.