Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

From someone who has taken their physical at St Lukes Medical Center Extension Clinic in Ermita recently, I would like to know exactly how much they paid in Pesos for the medical exam. I know that it is $213.35 in dollars for an adult, but I was wondering how much it is in Pesos. Is it a fixed amount, or does the price fluctuatedaily ? Meg will travel to Manila on Jan. 10 and take the physical on Jan. 11 & 12, and I want to know how much she should bring to SLMCEC in Pesos. Thank you for and help you can give us.

i paid 9,600.75 pesos on dec 29th. i dnt knw if it is fixed but bring 10,000 pesos just to be safe just like what i did. dnt go on mondays.jam packed.

yo tahoma! my interview was rescheduled from january 12 to JANUARY 7 :thumbs:

tnx

AOS

07/08/2011 - Mailed AOS via usps

07/12/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-845 via email

07/13/2011 - Personal Check Cashed

07/12/2011 - NOA1 notice date(email)

07/18/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-485 hardcopy & Biometrics received in the mail

08/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment--DONE!

08/19/2011 - Interview Letter/Notice sent

08/31/2011 - EAD card/document production ordered

09/06/2011 - EAD case touched

09/12/2011 - EAD received!

09/21/2011 - AOS Interview-APROVED ON THE SPOT/email notice: GC productionn ordered, approval notice sent

09/26/2011 - AOS Approval Notice/Welcome Notice received!

09/30/2011 - Got my GC in the mail today!

K1 JOURNEY

07/09/2010 - I-129F mailed via USPS

07/12/2010 - CSC received

07/17/2010 - NOA1 notice date

07/19/2010 - Cheque cashed

07/21/2010 - NOA1 hardcopy received =D

12/06/2010 - NOA2 Hardcopy received =D =D =D

12/10/2010 - NVC received / Got MNL number yay!

12/13/2010 - NVC left / Consulate received Electronic File the same day

12/29-30/2010 - Medical @ SLMEC PASSED!!!

01/07/2011 - Interview Jan. 7 @ 6:45am -VISA APPROVED!!!READ MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

01/15/2011 - VISA on hand

01/17/2011 - CFO DONE

01/20/2011 - POE-SFO

0FYVm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i paid 9,600.75 pesos on dec 29th. i dnt knw if it is fixed but bring 10,000 pesos just to be safe just like what i did. dnt go on mondays.jam packed.

Thank You All, Meg had to reschedule her medical because of it being that time of the month, so we made everything a week later. It is very easy to reschedule your interview appointment in this new system. She is scheduled on Jan 25 for her Interview, and 18 & 19th for her physical.

Hi to all, before the year ends...I just want to ask a question. Last Dec. 18, 2010, I had a problem with my Case number and cant schedule my interview online and with call center. So I decided to email US Embassy Manila. But last Dec 20, 2010, The call center called me and told me that my Case Number is already ok for interview through online or call center. That day I tried it online and was able to schedule my appointment January 5, 2011 and was able to print my appointment confirmation letter with UID number. But last night, while checking my email, US Embassy Manila answered my letter and told me that they schedule me for interview of appointment January 24, 2011. I replied to them that I'll just go with my Jan 5, 2011 appointment. Is that ok? Thank You in advance!

Hi to all, before the year ends...I just want to ask a question. Last Dec. 18, 2010, I had a problem with my Case number and cant schedule my interview online and with call center. So I decided to email US Embassy Manila. But last Dec 20, 2010, The call center called me and told me that my Case Number is already ok for interview through online or call center. That day I tried it online and was able to schedule my appointment January 5, 2011 and was able to print my appointment confirmation letter with UID number. But last night, while checking my email, US Embassy Manila answered my letter and told me that they schedule me for interview of appointment January 24, 2011. I replied to them that I'll just go with my Jan 5, 2011 appointment. Is that ok? Thank You in advance!

Go with the January 5 interview date. I think you will be OK.

Good luck with your interview! :thumbs:

Today's scorecard...

> Atencio.......Passed medical on December 28...CR-1 interview on January 6...

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...K-1 Interview on December 10...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 18... :dancing:

> bhebe.......Passed the medical on December 10...K-1 Interview on December 17...Visa approved...

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM...

> black butterfly.......Passed the medical on December 16...CR-1 interview on December 20...Visa approved...

> bulon.......Passed the medical on December 14...Interview on January 5...

> Chazzie.......Passed the medical...K-1 interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> Chinook.......K-1 interview on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009... :dancing:

> Chris&Cecil.......CR-1 interview on December 15...Visa approved...

> condz.......CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved...

> Damjan.......CR-1 interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 14... :dancing:

> don_the_dragon.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 21... :dancing:

> Dorine.......Passed the medical...Interview on January 10 at 7:15 A.M....

> femy11.......Passed the medical on December 6...Interview on December 22...Administrative Processing...

> jandk.......Passed the medical on November 24...CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 10... :dancing:

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 17... :dancing:

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed the medical on December 7...Interview on December 20...Visa approved...

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...

> Markieboy.......Medical on ???...Interview on January 11...

> messybrownhair.......Passed the medical on December 9-10...Interview on December 20...Visa approved...

> philels.......Interview on April 19...Finally passed the medical on November 24...Visa in hand on December 14... :dancing:

> prettyrick.......Interview on December 9...Visa approved... Visa in hand on December 29... :dancing:

> RS 2.......Passed the medical on November 17...Interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> sheenaspapi.......Medical on January 11-12...Interview on January 18 at 6:45 A.M...

> singlebut.......Interview on December 9...Visa approved...

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006... :pop:

> th and jv.......Medical on January 5...Interview on January 13...

> Thunderstruck.......Medical during the week of December 13-17...Interview on January 21...

> TomD.......CR-1 interview on November 3...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> Travelling Nomad...Interview on December 13...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 20... :dancing:

> VisaWanderer.......Interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> wbuchko.......Medical on January 18-19...Interview on January 25...

> YAS8MIKE.......Passed medical on December 30...Interview on January 7...

B-) Lurkers always welcome.

Best wishes to everyone for a smooth and speedy visa journey... :)

Mabuhay ang 'Pinas!!!

Timeline

Visa in hand and I am with him now.. Spent New Year at his place...sweetness!! Good luck everyone!

Now time for another journey... hahaha

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Visa in hand and I am with him now.. Spent New Year at his place...sweetness!! Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! What date did you receive it and what city or province do you live in?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All an update.

Floricel's Visa was delivered on the 3rd, the first attempt was the 29th, but we were not home, so they delivered on the 3rd. IMHO a very quick and easy process, I feel bad for those still waiting for delivery. We are going to the CFO office today to get the departure stamp, we will leave Manila for the US on 1/12.

Take care all!

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Timeline

Hi All an update.

Floricel's Visa was delivered on the 3rd, the first attempt was the 29th, but we were not home, so they delivered on the 3rd. IMHO a very quick and easy process, I feel bad for those still waiting for delivery. We are going to the CFO office today to get the departure stamp, we will leave Manila for the US on 1/12.

Take care all!

Wow! great news!

Happy New Year! :yes:

02/21/11: POE L.A.

03/04/11: Applied for SSI

04/01/11: passed actual Driving test!

04/08/11 Wedding Day

04/28/11: AOS packet sent USPS

04/29/20: AOS received by J.C (Chicago)

05/04/11: Tx message from USCIS that application rec'v

05/04/11: check cashed $1,070 whew!

05/23/11: Biometrics Appt @ 2pm

06/07/11: USCIS text notification

07/09/11: Interview/ AOS Approved!/ Card production tx notice

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

Timeline

Hello My VJ Friends,

I got my visa today and next step CFO..

**Visa on Hand_05 Jan. 2011**

Eligibility Criteria: 3 yrs. based on Marriage
Field Office: Phoenix

02/18/14- Mailed my N-400 packet
02/19/14- Delivered to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox
02/24/14- Received Email Notification
02/24/14- Check Cashed
02/28/14- Received NOA in the mail (Notice Date: Feb. 21, 2014)
03/07/14- Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (Notice Date: Feb. 28, 2014)
03/13/14- Biometrics Appointment (Done)
04/16/14- In line for Interview Scheduling
04/30/14- Received email notification for interview schedule.
05/06/14- Received Interview Letter in the mail. (Notice Date: April 30, 2014)
06/09/14- Interview Date- Passed! :)
06/13/14- Received email notification that my application was placed for Oath Scheduling que.
06/18/14- Received email notification that I was scheduled for Oath Ceremony and they sent letter by mail for the details
06/23/14- Received Oath Ceremony Letter/Notice by mail
07/04/14- Oath Taking/Ceremony
07/04/14- U.S. Passport Application (Expedite/Overnight Delivery)
07/13/14- Received Email Notification that my Passsport has printed and for delivery.
07/15/14- Received US Passport

Hi All an update.

Take care all!

Hello My VJ Friends,

I got my visa today and next step CFO..

**Visa on Hand_05 Jan. 2011**

:star:Congratz mcdsnight, idaho_and_surigao, and bhebe!!! :star:

Today's scorecard...

> Atencio.......Passed medical on December 28...CR-1 interview on January 6...

> BB & MJ.......Passed the medical...K-1 Interview on December 10...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 18... :dancing:

> bhebe.......Passed the medical on December 10...K-1 Interview on December 17...Visa approved...Visa in hand on January 5... :dancing:

> Big John.......Medical on December 13-14...Interview on January 11 at 7:15 AM...

> black butterfly.......Passed the medical on December 16...CR-1 interview on December 20...Visa approved...

> bulon.......Passed the medical on December 14...Interview on January 5...

> Chazzie.......Passed the medical...K-1 interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> Chinook.......K-1 interview on February 23, 2009...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009... :dancing:

> Chris&Cecil.......CR-1 interview on December 15...Visa approved...

> condz.......CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved...

> Damjan.......CR-1 interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 14... :dancing:

> don_the_dragon.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 21... :dancing:

> Dorine.......Passed the medical...Interview on January 10 at 7:15 A.M....

> femy11.......Passed the medical on December 6...Interview on December 22...Administrative Processing...

> jandk.......Passed the medical on November 24...CR-1 interview on December 6...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 10... :dancing:

> jean&chard.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 17... :dancing:

> idaho_and_surigao.......Passed the medical on December 7...Interview on December 20...Visa approved... Visa in hand on January 3... :dancing:

> mcdsnight.......Passed the medical...Interview on December 9...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 29... :dancing:

> Markieboy.......Medical on ???...Interview on January 11...

> messybrownhair.......Passed the medical on December 9-10...Interview on December 20...Visa approved...

> philels.......Interview on April 19...Finally passed the medical on November 24...Visa in hand on December 14... :dancing:

> prettyrick.......Interview on December 9...Visa approved... Visa in hand on December 29... :dancing:

> RS 2.......Passed the medical on November 17...Interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> sheenaspapi.......Medical on January 11-12...Interview on January 18 at 6:45 A.M...

> singlebut.......Interview on December 9...Visa approved...

> sunandmoon.......VJerz Emeriti.......Interviewed on December 13, 2006...Visa in hand on December 20, 2006... :pop:

> th and jv.......Medical on January 5...Interview on January 13...

> Thunderstruck.......Medical during the week of December 13-17...Interview on January 21...

> TomD.......CR-1 interview on November 3...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> Travelling Nomad...Interview on December 13...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 20... :dancing:

> VisaWanderer.......Interview on December 1...Visa approved...Visa in hand on December 15... :dancing:

> wbuchko.......Medical on January 18-19...Interview on January 25...

> YAS8MIKE.......Passed medical on December 30...Interview on January 7...

B-) Lurkers always welcome.

Best wishes to everyone for a smooth and speedy visa journey... :)

Mabuhay ang 'Pinas!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.