Chazzie

Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

Guys, the Manila Embassy has FINALLY updated their Packet 3 online PDF document for K1 applicants. Should answer ALL our questions. Everyone who has been following this thread should be fine.....Good luck everyone!

November 2010 Packet 3 Update for K1 Applicants

Good catch, BB & MJ...thanks for posting it. :thumbs:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good catch, BB & MJ...thanks for posting it. :thumbs:

Anything to help ease the concerns....... :thumbs:

BB & MJ <----------------- :thumbs:

BB & MJ (Last Night) <----------------- :bonk::rofl:

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

Anything to help ease the concerns....... :thumbs:

BB & MJ <----------------- :thumbs:

BB & MJ (Last Night) <----------------- :bonk::rofl:

BB & MJ <--------------- :thumbs: Yup...you're the comeback kid today!! :lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just booked my ticket to Manila! I guess its all coming together, just hope we can get the interview booked sometime after 12/13. I am hoping it is the 16th or 17th, as the sooner we get the pink :thumbs: we can take the CFO seminnar and come home! I hope my work is flexible on the return B-) I am tentavily due back the 4th of Jan, but depending on we get the interview may need to extend it! I leave the 11th, arrive Monday morning, the 13th. Hope we can get 12/16 or 12/17! Floricel is going to BPI first thing in the morning to pay the fee at BPI, and then tonight I will start trying to make the appt. I will post up on the results. She is going for her Medical next week...She is 5 months pregnant so should be interesting.

wish us luck!

Also i am going to post this offer in the PI thread as well, but I always make this offer to my fellow vj'ers if anyone needs anything brought over to the PI I can take it for you. Obviously this something small... :D last summer when I went over I brought some items for fellow VJ'ers. sorry for the short notice, but there is probably still time for you to get anything to me.

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Here's the scorecard:

> Chazzie.......Dex interviewed yesterday...was it pink or was it blue?

> BB & MJ.......Going to Manila Dec. 6...Medical on Dec 2...Interview on December 10.

> jean&chard.......Interview on December 9 at 7:00 a.m.

> mcdsnight.......Medical on Dec. 2...Interview on December 9...Wants to reschedule interview for December 13 (or so).

> idaho_and_surigao.......Will pay the visa fee on December 2 at BPI...Wants a December 16 or 17 interview...Leaving for Manila on December 11.

> wbuchko.......Will pay the visa fee on December 9 or 10...Wants to schedule an interview for January 18.

> don_the_dragon.......Interview on December 10 or December 16 or December 10 or...

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...received the blue slip...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009.

Edited by Tahoma

Just booked my ticket to Manila! I guess its all coming together, just hope we can get the interview booked sometime after 12/13. I am hoping it is the 16th or 17th, as the sooner we get the pink :thumbs: we can take the CFO seminnar and come home! I hope my work is flexible on the return B-) I am tentavily due back the 4th of Jan, but depending on we get the interview may need to extend it! I leave the 11th, arrive Monday morning, the 13th. Hope we can get 12/16 or 12/17! Floricel is going to BPI first thing in the morning to pay the fee at BPI, and then tonight I will start trying to make the appt. I will post up on the results. She is going for her Medical next week...She is 5 months pregnant so should be interesting.

wish us luck!

Also i am going to post this offer in the PI thread as well, but I always make this offer to my fellow vj'ers if anyone needs anything brought over to the PI I can take it for you. Obviously this something small... :D last summer when I went over I brought some items for fellow VJ'ers. sorry for the short notice, but there is probably still time for you to get anything to me.

Congrats bro! Looks like you're planning the EXACT schedule I originally had planned/wanted. I hope everything falls in place for you. You're actually the first one (I've followed so far) who will be going through the entire NEW PROCESS. Good luck! :thumbs:

Don't forgot to tell Floricel to make a copy of the BIO page of her passport (I'm sure you already know). By the way, wbuchko reported that her fiancee went to BPI and paid P 15,750 for the fee. My fiancee paid the same thing yesterday. Just a heads up!

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

Timeline

Dex is approved everyone!And guess what?no more pink slips!haha!He was wondering why he wasnt given one so he asked and accdg to the nice Consul they dont give that out anymore starting Dec 1st.They also changed the mail courier and its now called 2GO and he doesnt have to pay additional fees for that.He gave (2)156 with pic,(2) 157 and (1) 157K.:blush:

♥Timeline♥

AOS

03-11-2011: mailed AOS packet

03-14-2011: AOS packet received

04-16-11:USCIS lost our I485 forms thus received EAD rejection notice

04-18-11: mailed AOS packet AGAIN

04-19-11:AOS packet received by S. Bush

04-29-11: NOA1 hardcopies for I485 and I765 received :)

05-12-11:Successful walk in biometrics

05-25-11:email notification received stating interview on 6/24

05-27-11:hardcopy for interview received

06-24-11:done with interview.no approval yet

06-25-11: received EAD card

06-29-11:email received AOS approved and green card is on its way! yay! :)

96050467.png

heart_emo.gif

Dex is approved everyone!And guess what?no more pink slips!haha!He was wondering why he wasnt given one so he asked and accdg to the nice Consul they dont give that out anymore starting Dec 1st.They also changed the mail courier and its now called 2GO and he doesnt have to pay additional fees for that.He gave (2)156 with pic,(2) 157 and (1) 157K.:blush:

:star:Congratz Chazzie and Dex! :star::thumbs:

:wow: No more pink slips, a new delivery service, and no more fee for visa delivery!

Thanks for the info! :)

Awesome! Congrats to you and your fiancee! No more pink slips!! LOL! Yeah, I also read about that 2GO mail courier 9 (no additional fee). Even better! :thumbs: I'm guessing the total time at Embassy will be shorter than usual (which is good)!!! Did he still have to go to a booth to provide info for the mail courier? Or is it automatic?

Today's scorecard:

> Chazzie.......Dex passed his interview...Visa approved! :star:

> BB & MJ.......Going to Manila Dec. 6...Medical on Dec 2...Interview on December 10.

> jean&chard.......Interview on December 9 at 7:00 a.m.

> mcdsnight.......Medical on Dec. 2...Interview on December 9...Wants to reschedule interview for December 13 (or so).

> idaho_and_surigao.......Will pay the visa fee on December 2 at BPI...Wants a December 16 or 17 interview...Leaving for Manila on December 11.

> wbuchko.......Will pay the visa fee on December 9 or 10...Wants to schedule an interview for January 18.

> don_the_dragon.......Interview on December 10 or December 16 or December 10 or...

> Chinook.......Interviewed on February 23, 2009...received the blue slip...Visa in hand on March 4, 2009.

:star:Congratz Chazzie and Dex! :star::thumbs:

:wow: No more pink slips, a new delivery service, and no more fee for visa delivery!

Thanks for the info! :)

No more pink slips, a new delivery service, and no more fee for visa delivery! :dance::thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

Timeline

Congratulations!! :dance::dance::dance:

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

No more pink slips, a new delivery service, and no more fee for visa delivery! :dance::thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

No more visa delivery fee = :dance::thumbs::dancing:

A new visa delivery service = :mellow: because Air21 did a pretty good job.

No more pink slips = :crying: because it's the pink slip!!!

Hey guys, sorry if this is kinda off topic in regards to interviews, but how far is the PRISM office (CFO) from the Manila Embassy. We're planning to attend the seminar after the interview (since we're already in Manila) and then pick up the sticker once the visa arrives at her home. Just wanted to get some experiences from some of you who have been through this part of the process (I know that most of the regular people in this thread are all new) but it's worth a shot). :D Thanks everyone!

No more visa delivery fee = :dance::thumbs::dancing:

A new visa delivery service = :mellow: because Air21 did a pretty good job.

No more pink slips = :crying: because it's the pink slip!!!

No more pink slips = :crying: because it's the pink slip!!! <------- Because of the change, I will wear a PINK POLO SHIRT on the 10th. LOL!! :D

Hey guys, sorry if this is kinda off topic in regards to interviews, but how far is the PRISM office (CFO) from the Manila Embassy. We're planning to attend the seminar after the interview (since we're already in Manila) and then pick up the sticker once the visa arrives at her home. Just wanted to get some experiences from some of you who have been through this part of the process (I know that most of the regular people in this thread are all new) but it's worth a shot). :D Thanks everyone!

No more pink slips = :crying: because it's the pink slip!!! <------- Because of the change, I will wear a PINK POLO SHIRT on the 10th. LOL!! :D

Kaibigan...

Thank you so much for sporting a pink polo shirt on the 10th in honor of the demise of the famous pink slip!!! :lol:

Here's a map showing the Embassy and the CFO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.