SaddenedNow

Heartbroken and deceived---need help/advice

193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What's the over/under that she's still in country and no ticket has been purchased?

:pop: :pop:

Edited by Jared and May

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
28-Sep-2010 Mailed AOS packet via Express Mail
29-Sep-2010 Received @ Chicago Lockbox
18-Oct-2010 Received 797C NOA for Biometrics appointment
22-Oct 2010 Biometrics appointment (orig sched for 10/28)
29-Oct 2010 RFE (missing signature)
03-Nov Received RFE @ Chicago Lockbox
17-Nov Case transferred to California
24-Nov "Touched" Now being processed at USCIS office
30-Nov "Touched again"
03-Dec May calls Senator Joe Courtney's office for help getting EAD/AP approved
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
16-Dec EAD Approved (SMS/E-mail) USCIS indicates it was approved yesterday?
18-Dec EAD Card arrived in mail
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

31-May 2013 10yr GC approved

Well, he hasn't posted in a few days... it's possible he couldn't cuz he's been in jail on a domestic charge ;) but yeah i'm putting money on it that no ticket's been purchased.

07-28-2009 : Met online

10-14-2009 : Met for the first time in Cebu, had to go back 11-1-2009

01-14-2010 : Moved to Cebu

02-25-2010 : Married

10-14-2010 : DCF I-130 at Manila Embassy

10-21-2010 : Additional requested supporting evidence received at embassy

11-05-2010 : I-130 application approved

11-11-2010 : Received Packet 3 via Fed Ex with MNL Case #

11-18-2010 : Packet 3 (DS-230 and Interview request) received at embassy

11-22-2010 : Calling to try and get an interview date set!

12-16-2010 : Medical completed in Manila at St. Lukes

12-17-2010 : Flying back to the US to prepare for Maricel's arrival

01-12-2011 : Interview Set

01-12-2011 : APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-20-2011 : Receive Visa

01-25-2011 : CFO Seminar completed - ready to go!

02-12-2011 : Leave Manila

02-13-2011 : POE at Houston, TX

Well, he hasn't posted in a few days... it's possible he couldn't cuz he's been in jail on a domestic charge ;) but yeah i'm putting money on it that no ticket's been purchased.

maybe he is busy building scammer girl a nice raft :rofl:

piglett

06/05/2010 wedding Cajidiocan, Philippines

11/17/2010 I-130 packet sent

11/23/2010 petition has been received and routed to the Vermont

Service Center for processing!!!

11/27/2010 NOA1 recieved by mail

04/23/2011 NOA2 recieved by mail....what a slow process : (

07/22/2011 AOS fee sent in also choice of address & agent form sent

08/22/2011 IV fee paid

02/28/2012 medical done ONE DAY !!!

03/14/2012 VISA APPROVED : )))

MY PICTURES http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Man, I really gotta get back in here more often..good gawd! OP, I'm so sorry to hear about all your BS :( The facts are the facts though and there are a million very beautiful and honorable women in the world. NO one deserves the ####### you got dealt. With the exception of a couple (I won't name them, morons..bah), you've gotten more good advice here than I could ever offer. The very best of luck and my best to you. NOW please post in here so we all know if you got her lying #### ejected!! :thumbs:

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

Raft, schmaft...he should let her swim.

maybe he is busy building scammer girl a nice raft :rofl:

piglett

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I am sorry this has happened to you. It's amazing to me how easily some people throw the word love around as if it has no meaning. Despite what everyone says here, you know if this marriage is going to work out for you in your heart and you also know if she has done this to you throughout your marriage and before that, her "love" was probably not on the same scale as your own. I am sorry for your misfortune and you should like a smart enough guy to get through it and protect yourself. My thoughts are with you.

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Raft, schmaft...he should let her swim.

well i was just trying to be nice :D:devil:

piglett

06/05/2010 wedding Cajidiocan, Philippines

11/17/2010 I-130 packet sent

11/23/2010 petition has been received and routed to the Vermont

Service Center for processing!!!

11/27/2010 NOA1 recieved by mail

04/23/2011 NOA2 recieved by mail....what a slow process : (

07/22/2011 AOS fee sent in also choice of address & agent form sent

08/22/2011 IV fee paid

02/28/2012 medical done ONE DAY !!!

03/14/2012 VISA APPROVED : )))

MY PICTURES http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

she cheated on him. And your right maybe she felt lonely and she maybe felt like she cant relate and talk to anybody but only to her family and friends online. Some people are eager to go here but sometimes once they get here they see that its really different here. Not if you make friends but still most of the time your friends get busy too so at the end of the day they will think of how nice to be with thier family and friends in the Philippines.

Nobody is perfect and neither of us here. You cant really judge a person immediately by what she has done. There is always a space in our heart to learn how to forgive and forget. And maybe give another chance unless they dont want to. And besides shes only been here for how many weeks. Some people are weak to get tempted to be unfaithful and unfortunately shes one of those people. God bless to you OP.

Ummm heres an Idea shes only been here a few weeks and shes already lonely/cheating...what will she do within the next year??? not exactly a great start!

Edited by Canadiandggal

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

NO one deserves the ####### you got dealt. With the exception of a couple (I won't name them, morons..bah)...

Kevin...I want names!!! :whistle::lol:

What's the over/under that she's still in country and no ticket has been purchased?

:pop: :pop:

Hey Jared...the smart money is on NO TICKET YET. :yes:

Kevin...I want names!!! :whistle::lol:

Hahhah, well YOU personally called two of them out (You might have even called them worse) ;) Some peoples kids..I swear

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Jared...the smart money is on NO TICKET YET. :yes:

Patience people! No ticket yet is the correct answer---I do have a conscience, even if my wife does not. I consider purchasing the ticket a irreversible decision, and sending my wife home knowing I can not/will not ever allow her to return is an action I do not take lightly.

I had to investigate further, so I have given it time, and allowed her to solidify my belief that sending her home is the right thing to do. A ticket will be purchased in the next few days, and she should be on Philippine soil within a week---the day of departure will depend on ticket price and my schedule.

The support offered here is tremendous, but so is the criticism. Being called a moron, idiot, etc is kind of unsettling. I am not one to act hastily, but once I do make a decision, it is usually decisive and absolute. Maybe many of you would send my wife away instantly, but we all approach things differently. That I have reacted slower than you think I should have does not make me stupid; rather it makes me human. If I wait a week, two weeks, or even a month, it is my decision to make, and one that I must be able to live with.

To those of you that suggested forgiveness, or a second chance----kudos! I carefully considered whether I could forgive her or not. With careful contemplation (and further derogatory information) I have decided forgiveness is not possible or deserved, but I appreciate that some of you have the fortitude to suggest it despite the avalanche of criticism tossed at you. I did give her a second chance of sorts, but within a day or two she failed.

Thanks again to all. I will update when appropriate.

Another story of a "Foreign National" flaking out and/or scamming the Kano.

Hey, don't you guys know its NOT PC to name nationalities in relationships gone bad.... (overly-sensitive offended party's name withheld) :whistle:

BOING!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

I meant no offense with the moron remark...well not toward you saddened. Those remarks were earned in other threads and not just here so I didn't just hand them out in haste. Again, really sorry to hear and hope you get it behind you :)

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Patience people! No ticket yet is the correct answer---I do have a conscience, even if my wife does not. I consider purchasing the ticket a irreversible decision, and sending my wife home knowing I can not/will not ever allow her to return is an action I do not take lightly.

I had to investigate further, so I have given it time, and allowed her to solidify my belief that sending her home is the right thing to do. A ticket will be purchased in the next few days, and she should be on Philippine soil within a week---the day of departure will depend on ticket price and my schedule.

The support offered here is tremendous, but so is the criticism. Being called a moron, idiot, etc is kind of unsettling. I am not one to act hastily, but once I do make a decision, it is usually decisive and absolute. Maybe many of you would send my wife away instantly, but we all approach things differently. That I have reacted slower than you think I should have does not make me stupid; rather it makes me human. If I wait a week, two weeks, or even a month, it is my decision to make, and one that I must be able to live with.

To those of you that suggested forgiveness, or a second chance----kudos! I carefully considered whether I could forgive her or not. With careful contemplation (and further derogatory information) I have decided forgiveness is not possible or deserved, but I appreciate that some of you have the fortitude to suggest it despite the avalanche of criticism tossed at you. I did give her a second chance of sorts, but within a day or two she failed.

Thanks again to all. I will update when appropriate.

I'm sorry she failed the "second chance".

I don't think anyone meant to imply you were stupid for giving her a second chance, so much as the horror stories we hear about people getting all of a sudden charge with assault, domestic violence charge etc etc and she could go the VAWA route. I could be wrong ('cause there's now 11 pages and it's hard to remember back that far) but I'm sure that's the case.

Some people (like me) really don't believe in second chances where infidelity is concerned. I know that I'm "crazy" enough that the image would repeat in my head non-stop. My paranoia would kick in any time they do something I deam "suspicious" so it could be people were reacting like you were a good friend and how they would talk to you if that were the case to "snap" you out of it.

I think you are doing the best thing. I think you gave her the chance that you needed to give her and while it failed, I don't think you can fault yourself for giving it a go. Just please be careful she isn't able to claim ANY sort of abuse. That's why you should try and stay away from her as much as possible. Have a friend come over to stay, basically give her NO chance to accuse you of something and you have no alibi.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.