Flying while arab/muslim

438 posts in this topic

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I don't deny that there IS hatred toward Muslims. I was just saying that I haven't really seen any here at VJ. Just some excessive paranoia.

You havnt seen it...I just remember replying to a lady who said if she saw a Muslim on her plane she and her husband would be afraid...hmmmmm

Mmmmmm Cedarland..yumm! My favorite bakery is Yaseen's. Good stuff :)

We should meet up there sometime before you move.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyy am I NOT invited too? :crying:

yes.. you're invited.. I got the ride... what's the date ya'll ?

we need a MEAN Girls reunion.

Hmmm What is a good spot? Warren, Mich Ave ,Ford? or more West ....

Well in any case I am here in the sticks...come get me PLZZZZZZZZ ... I want me a capp now...I am eating some walnut ma'amouls LOL mmmmmmmmm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
I don't deny that there IS hatred toward Muslims. I was just saying that I haven't really seen any here at VJ. Just some excessive paranoia.

You havnt seen it...I just remember replying to a lady who said if she saw a Muslim on her plane she and her husband would be afraid...hmmmmm

Mmmmmm Cedarland..yumm! My favorite bakery is Yaseen's. Good stuff :)

We should meet up there sometime before you move.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyy am I NOT invited too? :crying:

yes.. you're invited.. I got the ride... what's the date ya'll ?

we need a MEAN Girls reunion.

Hmmm What is a good spot? Warren, Mich Ave ,Ford? or more West ....

Well in any case I am here in the sticks...come get me PLZZZZZZZZ ... I want me a capp now...I am eating some walnut ma'amouls LOL mmmmmmmmm

OK OK ill get ya.. But where?? hmm.. Al Ameer? Cedarland ??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
Hehehehehe..mission accomplished. I love the smell of pissed off in the morning.

You don't know me, honey. I don't have to explain nor brag about what "I've done" for my husband or how much he loves me. Aren't you sweet? You're gonna let him be Algerian but he's gotta "adjust" to being American just like you did for him. Puleeeeease!

I'm proud of my Egyptian husband and I hope he stays that way even here in the good ol' US of A.

Yes, I'm intolerant...intolerant of ppl like yourself.

This is a public forum so yes, I have a right to say anything I want. The fact that you put info about yourself and your fiance also makes it up for grabs...sorry. Anyhooo....many of your statements point to intolerance. Remember this one?....my fiance will use TP, I will not put a watering can in my bathroom..something to that effect. Everyone knows Muslims use water to clean after the toilet. Will you also tell him he's not allowed to eat Algerian food because he's in the states now? Boy do I feel sorry for him. Now women shouldn't wear higab because other ppl don't like. We live in a big, big world full of all different kinds of ppl. Deal with it.

I'm me...that's who the hell I think I am!

I've noticed that you're quite intolerant of change. Is your fiance Muslim? Cuz if he is..you're in for a real treat in the long run.

If ppl are a afraid of a simple piece of cloth on a woman's head that's just sad.

I am flying out next month with the Hijab on. Will say if they give me a trouble...

well dont wear one then.........problem solved.

hold on a minute... u dont have no right to say i am intolerant of change. who do you think you are? i was simply saying if she thinks she will have a hard time because of it then dont wear it. and my relationship with my fiance is none of your business

first of all you have a smart mouth. got it? i am not intolerant of my fiance and we have a good relationship. i went to algeria and followed his culture when i was there. second, my fiance knows i am not a muslim and we have been together for almost 3 years. and you feel sorry for him? do you have any idea what i have done for my fiance? so let me get this straight you see me post my OPINIONS and you think because of what i post on VJ you can judge me and my whole relationship with my fiance. i wasnt saying for her not to wear it because other people didnt like it. i was saying dont wear it to save her some trouble and have an easier trip thats all. i wore a hijab there in algeria just because it would keep people from staring at me and it was thier culture. samir has to adjust to american life as i have to adjust to algerian life when i am there. and for your information you seem to be intolerant. just because i am engaged to someone from algeria doesnt mean that i am in that culture, he loves me for who i am and understands i am not a muslim and he has been able to accept that. i fell sorry for your bad attitude. and if you think i am one to take your ####### you picked the wrong one...............

Please respect others more. THanks.... Seriously. :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.