Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Maybe we should all just throw in the towel and hire a coyote to bring them across the border! Just kidding USCIS. I think that TSC is angry with all the petition transfers from CSC and they are taking it out on us. Someone should be held accountable for USCIS's incompetence. (Not kidding).

Maybe your lucky and they will see the comments and black list you

Just joking hey who knows ?

Good Luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

yeah, I think I have run out of patients in this section of the crazy ward! We have all gone insane wooooooooooo!!! I wish I would have put a bet on this transfer working against us, rather than for us. Once I saw they don't normally process I-130s, I knew we were screwed. This is just a complete mess and our relationships/ families are paying for it. I am one of the lucky ones that didn't have a stable job, so I moved to my wifes country last week to be with her through this long wait. All this wait drove me bonkers..so you do what you have to do. I feel for each and every one of you, and I wish you all the very very best. I dont care if any of you are approved before me (I do care about those damn September filers that should NEVER have been approved before us) , lets see some movement. Contact anyone you can (thanks to all that have done so already) and lets get this train moving.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

I've updated my plan of attack (in my mind): so this service request thing takes 30 days (or so they say), and in 30 days I highly doubt anything will get done. After those 30 days are up I'm just going to make an appt to go to my local office through InfoPass. That's the only thing I can think of to do in February.

I do have another idea that's kinda crazy but I'm gonna keep it to myself for now- if the times get tougher than I might have to take a stab at it.

What about you guys?

just when i thought we had all planned out, huge roadblocks thrown up. feeling pretty hopeless and major depression has set in.

my husband made plans for me to come there rather than deal with massive wait time for visa then AP (months or even possibly years). he was looking for land to build a home there and we thought everything would be fine.

then the family factor kicked in... his family hates americans, he says he can protect me so i continued to plan to sell everything to move there. he made promise we would be living FAR from them. then the threats start. i've been documenting it in case something happens to me here and know without a doubt i would never be safe there. he is not safe there, they threaten him and taunt him "who is gonna protect you? you think the usa police are gonna come to save you when you call the police on us?" the humiliation and threats and manipulation is just too much.

i've also had some crazy thoughts and ideas ... it would be so much more easy if there wasnt love... it's ripping my heart out and making me crazy :crying:

Maybe your lucky and they will see the comments and black list you

Just joking hey who knows ?

Good Luck

FULL OF ####### POSTERIOR CAVITY

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yeah, I think I have run out of patients in this section of the crazy ward! We have all gone insane wooooooooooo!!! I wish I would have put a bet on this transfer working against us, rather than for us. Once I saw they don't normally process I-130s, I knew we were screwed. This is just a complete mess and our relationships/ families are paying for it. I am one of the lucky ones that didn't have a stable job, so I moved to my wifes country last week to be with her through this long wait. All this wait drove me bonkers..so you do what you have to do. I feel for each and every one of you, and I wish you all the very very best. I dont care if any of you are approved before me (I do care about those damn September filers that should NEVER have been approved before us) , lets see some movement. Contact anyone you can (thanks to all that have done so already) and lets get this train moving.

I am patient too, and I am having a weakness of NOA2; all I need is an IV of NOA2. :yes:

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

just when i thought we had all planned out, huge roadblocks thrown up. feeling pretty hopeless and major depression has set in.

my husband made plans for me to come there rather than deal with massive wait time for visa then AP (months or even possibly years). he was looking for land to build a home there and we thought everything would be fine.

then the family factor kicked in... his family hates americans, he says he can protect me so i continued to plan to sell everything to move there. he made promise we would be living FAR from them. then the threats start. i've been documenting it in case something happens to me here and know without a doubt i would never be safe there. he is not safe there, they threaten him and taunt him "who is gonna protect you? you think the usa police are gonna come to save you when you call the police on us?" the humiliation and threats and manipulation is just too much.

i've also had some crazy thoughts and ideas ... it would be so much more easy if there wasnt love... it's ripping my heart out and making me crazy :crying:

This is what those people working for USCIS don't understand- that this delay is hurting us both physically and emotionally. I know my plans will probably go straight to hell but it's the only thing I can do to not lose the rest of my sanity.

yeMBfha.jpg

Timeline

This is what those people working for USCIS don't understand- that this delay is hurting us both physically and emotionally. I know my plans will probably go straight to hell but it's the only thing I can do to not lose the rest of my sanity.

good luck with all!!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for all July/ August filers, the rest...ehhhh I could care less. I don't bother looking at their posts on how they were accepted in 89 days, this whole process was done the wrong way. Us July/ August filers should NEVER have been transferred when we were so close to our NOA2, the September and October filers should have been the ones transferred so they could make mistakes and still be within the 5 month timeframe. Any mistake on our cases would put us beyond the 5 months, as we have seen in all of the July filers so far. A transfer with a month to go before 5 months was a horrible, nonsensical move.

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

Timeline

good luck with all!!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for all July/ August filers, the rest...ehhhh I could care less. I don't bother looking at their posts on how they were accepted in 89 days, this whole process was done the wrong way. Us July/ August filers should NEVER have been transferred when we were so close to our NOA2, the September and October filers should have been the ones transferred so they could make mistakes and still be within the 5 month timeframe. Any mistake on our cases would put us beyond the 5 months, as we have seen in all of the July filers so far. A transfer with a month to go before 5 months was a horrible, nonsensical move.

I forgot to include a few June transfers in the rooting for group, I am sending my best wishes your way also!

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

Are you kidding me??? They said to call back if you don't hear from them in 7-9 months?? Or do you mean 7-9 months from the NOA1 date?? Even that is not acceptable! California is approving September cases. Why in the heck did they transfer them to Texas if Texas is not going to work on them? Now I am thinking we would have been better off staying in a long line in California rather than going to Texas (twilight zone).

dont know if it ment from noa1 or not as it was not very clear just stated if you havent heard anything in 7 to 9 months please call customer support..........

Met online June 27, 2008

May 15 2010 -- The Wedding in Castlemain, Victoria Australia

June 22, 2010 -- Mailed to Chicago lock box

July 5th recieved NOA1

Nov 1 2010 Case transfered to Texas Service Center

Nov 24 2010 Case Transfered to USCIS Office ???

Feb 7th Changed address on USCIS web site

Feb 17th Wifes case approved

Feb 18Th Step-Son's case RFE

Feb 27th Both Cases put back into "Initial Review"

Mar 28Th Case approved at USCIS

Apr 14Th AOS Fee Paid

Apr 19Th IV Fee paid

Apr 19Th AOS packets Sent

Apr 21St IV Packets Sent

May 19Th RFE for Wife IV Recieved

May 19Th RFE for Stepson IV Recieved

May 22nd RFE reply for wife and stepson sent to NVC (Overnight)

June 3rd NVC message changed to show that RFE being processed

June 6th NVC payment portal SIF

June 9th NVC message changed to case closed

June 11th Interview scheduled in Sydney for July 26th

June 15th NVC mailed package to Sydney

June 20Th Package delivered to consulate

June 23rd emailed consulate for earlier interview

June 26th reply from consulate Intervirw moved to July 12th

event.png

event.png

Have you had any luck contacting your senators? I'm sure all of us who made service requests are going to receive that exact same letter. What a bunch of idiots. I don't know why I had higher expectations.

didn't contact senators as I actively campaigned to get them both tossed out and I'm afraid that might make my case go even longer.....

Met online June 27, 2008

July 5th recieved NOA1

Apr 14Th AOS Fee Paid

Apr 19Th IV Fee paid

Apr 21St IV Packets Sent

event.png

event.png

didn't contact senators as I actively campaigned to get them both tossed out and I'm afraid that might make my case go even longer.....

Ohhh, I see. Yeah, I wouldn't go there either if I were you...

yeMBfha.jpg

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

i feel like I'm on the verge of insanity waiting for this NOA2...I am now officially a patient..blank stares, etc...I dunno if we should have waited till September than filed it earlier..Either way it's all water under the bridge. We who got transferred got screwed..

i feel like I'm on the verge of insanity waiting for this NOA2...I am now officially a patient..blank stares, etc...I dunno if we should have waited till September than filed it earlier..Either way it's all water under the bridge. We who got transferred got screwed..

My husband said that to me when I had called him to explain what was going on. He was like, "Well, you should have waited a couple of months to send in the form!" He's lucky he was 4,000 miles away or else I would've hit him upside the head. If I would've known better I would've done better, obviously.

yeMBfha.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My husband said that to me when I had called him to explain what was going on. He was like, "Well, you should have waited a couple of months to send in the form!" He's lucky he was 4,000 miles away or else I would've hit him upside the head. If I would've known better I would've done better, obviously.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WOW....your story just brought me to a complete stop.....that is just so sad that people still have to be so hateful...I come from a very mixed family...white...black...hawaiian...chinese...and now I have added australian into it...i have always been raised to judge people on there character not race skin color or country of origin and it just makes me sad that the bigitory still lives in this world.....but i feel that the hate comes from little minds that insted of looking to figure out how to improve themselves hate others for haveing improved there lot in life

i could never wish someone to be black listed even as a joke....the thought of not being with my wife is so terrable id just want to curl up and die...........we should be trying to help and encourage each other not ridicule and belittle i agree with the above........"FULL OF ####### POSTERIOR CAVITY" for that statement

Edited by TheSahlis

Met online June 27, 2008

July 5th recieved NOA1

Apr 14Th AOS Fee Paid

Apr 19Th IV Fee paid

Apr 21St IV Packets Sent

event.png

event.png

we should be trying to help and encourage each other not ridicule and belittle

Definitely.

And is it just me or has the number of people who post on this thread tapered off quite a bit in the last month? I think people are losing hope. I know I am...just a little bit every day...

yeMBfha.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.