Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

...We got HOSED when our cases were transferred from CSC to TSC. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Yes, we definitely were hosed. I feel for you my friend. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Hang in there and a very Merry Christmast to you too. :)

Edited by Nile_Romance

Quick update: I-130 approved by TSC on 23 Nov. Still no NVC case #. Sent email to nvcresearch@state.gov last Wed. Getting a bit frustrated as today it has been one month since my petition was approved. I called USCIS yesterday and talked to a tier 2 human. He took all my info, and said he would send an email to the adjudicator who handled my case, and that I should hear something from USCIS by Jan 6. Then I contacted NVC.......still no case #. The lady I talked to said that I should scan my I-797C

Approval Notice to them. I already did this last Wednesday at my 15 "business day" mark. She did say that my petition should have already arrived at NVC. She said anything beyond 3 weeks is not normal. Still waiting!!!!!! SO, you guys that have not yet received your NOA2 from TSC, don't feel too bad. Even though I got mine, I am stuck in limbo somewhere between TEXAS and NEW HAMPSHIRE!!! We got HOSED when our cases were transferred from CSC to TSC. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Visa Journey

11/26/2006 married in Philippines

11/02/2007 Daughter born in Philippines

02/09/2009 2nd daughter born in Philippines

04/29/2009 Daughter 1 yr. old came to United States with me

08/03/2010 I-130 sent

08/11/2010 USPS Confirmation Application received Chicago Lockbox

08/19/2010 USCIS Text Message & Email Confirmation received, case routed to California Service Center CSC

08/19/2010 Sent I 129F petition

08/24/2010 I 129F petition received CSC

11/04/2010 I 130 transferred to TSC

11/04/2010 I 129F transferred to TSC

11/10/2010 Updated I 130 & I 129F

11/18/2010 Updated I 130 & I 129F

11/19/2010 Updated I 130 & I 129F

11/22/2010 Updated I 130 only

11/24/2010 Update I 130

11/24/2010 update I 129F

11/26/2010 update I 130

11/30/2010 Received hard copy of NOA2

As with DanTes we were alao approved on Nov 23rd I have called NVC and USCIS and recieved the same answers as he did can't understand that USCIS has sent our case to NVC a month ago but NVC says they haven't recieved it yet. So where our our cases????? USCIS says not in their office and NVC says not in theirs. Its very frustrating to get approved and then be in limbo again with no idea as to when if ever we will get a case #. Whats really sad is one of my wife's friends on visa journey was approved on Nov. 26th and recieved her case # from NVC on Dec. 3rd. So does anyone know what we should do when both NVC and USCIS deny having your case? Well Im done venting everyone have a great Christmas

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm starting to seriously think about refiling. Are new cases still being sent to CSC?

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm starting to seriously think about refiling. Are new cases still being sent to CSC?

You need to do a USCIS inquiry to why you havent had

your case done yet, by contacting the USCIS or the

office handling your case, CSC, TSC which ever

Service Center handling yur case.

Good Luck

Happy Holidays

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Well if I was DanTes and tomjoyce and I had a copy of everything I filed originally, I would ship that to the Chicago Lockbox along with a copy of your NOA1, transfer notice, and NOA2 and a cover letter detailing all the communications between you and USCIS. That way they have everything they need to resend to NVC immediately. Rather than sitting around waiting for them to find it, or finally realize that they lost it, just give it to them again. It could be that they are batching them and you guys are just the first to get NOA2 but they haven't bothered to send on to NVC because they expect to approve the rest of us soon. But the fact that nobody has been touched in 20 days or so makes me kind of doubt that.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Well if I was DanTes and tomjoyce and I had a copy of everything I filed originally, I would ship that to the Chicago Lockbox along with a copy of your NOA1, transfer notice, and NOA2 and a cover letter detailing all the communications between you and USCIS. That way they have everything they need to resend to NVC immediately. Rather than sitting around waiting for them to find it, or finally realize that they lost it, just give it to them again. It could be that they are batching them and you guys are just the first to get NOA2 but they haven't bothered to send on to NVC because they expect to approve the rest of us soon. But the fact that nobody has been touched in 20 days or so makes me kind of doubt that.

GREAT IDEA!! But instead of mailing the package, think I'm gonna drive to Texas, wait for the stamp of approval (again), and hand deliver it to New Hampshire!! (then file a claim for gasoline and food). What do you think Tom?? Let's start a CONVOY!! (not really......before someone on VJ thinks I'm serious). I will wait til after the first of the year, then I will start knocking on my Senator's door (Harry Reid). Might even send an email to the White House. After all, I think immigration reform needs to start with US!!!

NATURALIZATION

02/25/2014 - Eligibility date.

03/03/2014 - N-400 package mailed.

03/11/2014 - Check cashed.

03/14/2014 - NOA received.

04/09/2014 - Biometrics.

04/28/2014 - In-Line for Interview - 6 hours later Interview Scheduled!!

05/02/2014 - Interview Letter received. (Mailed on 29 April)

05/26/2014 - 3 year anniversary.

06/02/2014 - Interview. PASSED!

09/11/2014 - Oath Ceremony.

09/16/2014 - Updated driver licence and registered to vote.

10/08/2014 - Updated Social Security

10/14/2014 - Applied for U.S. Passport

10/27/2014 - U.S. Passport arrived in mail (13 days - DID NOT expedite)

10/30/2014 - Naturalization Certificate arrived in mail (was not folded)

MY IMMIGRATION JOURNEY IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi guys - Update on me is that I'm in the same boat as the others from TSC who have been approved. NOA2 of Dec 9 and still waiting for NVC to assign me a case number. I'm not confident that TSC even sent my approved file to NVC. Lord knows where that thing is right now. So again...waiting, calling, trying not to be mad as hell. TSC is a joke.

Hi guys - Update on me is that I'm in the same boat as the others from TSC who have been approved. NOA2 of Dec 9 and still waiting for NVC to assign me a case number. I'm not confident that TSC even sent my approved file to NVC. Lord knows where that thing is right now. So again...waiting, calling, trying not to be mad as hell. TSC is a joke.

You're about the third person to have this happen to- has anyone that has been approved from TSC received an NVC case #? That's what I'm wondering..

Oh, and I was on the USCIS site and they updated their nat'l processing volumes for Oct and it says that for TSC they have 46 I130s pending.

I call bull***t.

yeMBfha.jpg

A quick update! I just got approved!

Post Decision Activity

On December 23, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

BAM! That was just my Christmas present! I am out of my mind excited right now. I'll update my timeline and keep you guys posted after I make about a million calls right now. :dance: :dance: Then I gotta figure out what to do next to get this through as fast as possible. Chin up you guys, I honestly had given up on hearing anything this year or really before late January. I'm off to run circles in my living room!

USCIS

Married: July 16, 2010

I-30 Sent to Chicago Lock Box: August 9, 2010

Chicago Lock Box confirms receipt: August 12, 2010

NOA 1: August 26, 2010 (two weeks! Not bad!)

NOA 1: Received in mail: August 30, 2010

Transferred to TSC: November 2, 2010

Touched: November 10, 2010

Touched: November 18, 2010

Touched: November 19, 2010

Touched: November 24, 2010

NOA 2: December 23, 2010 (119 Days after NOA 1 Woot! Woot! Merry Christmas!)

TSC ships case to NVC: January 21, 2011 (#######? A MONTH TO SHIP?!)

National Visa Center

NVC Receives Case: January 28, 2011 (Received, but no NVC number assigned yet)

NVC Number Assigned: January 31, 2011 (spoke with operator, emails given, waiting for Invoice Number)

NVC Invoice received: February 1, 2011 (Paid Immediately, petitioner emailed Choice of Agent)

NVC Posted AOS fee payment: February 2, 2011

AOS packet sent to NVC: February 3, 2011

AOS packet delivered to NVC: February 4, 2011

Choice of Agent processed: February 9, 2011

VI Fee Paid: February 9, 2011

VI Fee Processed: February 10, 2011 (Barcode available online)

VI Fee barcode emailed with instructions: February 11, 2011

DS-230 Packet Sent: February 17, 2011

DS-230 Packet Received by NVC: February 22, 2011

DS-230 Packet Processed and sent to Embassy: March 9, 2011

Embassy

Interview Date: April 27, 2011

A quick update! I just got approved!

Post Decision Activity

On December 23, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

BAM! That was just my Christmas present! I am out of my mind excited right now. I'll update my timeline and keep you guys posted after I make about a million calls right now. :dance: :dance: Then I gotta figure out what to do next to get this through as fast as possible. Chin up you guys, I honestly had given up on hearing anything this year or really before late January. I'm off to run circles in my living room!

Very Cool! Congrats!

Very Cool! Congrats!

Many thanks! :D

USCIS

Married: July 16, 2010

I-30 Sent to Chicago Lock Box: August 9, 2010

Chicago Lock Box confirms receipt: August 12, 2010

NOA 1: August 26, 2010 (two weeks! Not bad!)

NOA 1: Received in mail: August 30, 2010

Transferred to TSC: November 2, 2010

Touched: November 10, 2010

Touched: November 18, 2010

Touched: November 19, 2010

Touched: November 24, 2010

NOA 2: December 23, 2010 (119 Days after NOA 1 Woot! Woot! Merry Christmas!)

TSC ships case to NVC: January 21, 2011 (#######? A MONTH TO SHIP?!)

National Visa Center

NVC Receives Case: January 28, 2011 (Received, but no NVC number assigned yet)

NVC Number Assigned: January 31, 2011 (spoke with operator, emails given, waiting for Invoice Number)

NVC Invoice received: February 1, 2011 (Paid Immediately, petitioner emailed Choice of Agent)

NVC Posted AOS fee payment: February 2, 2011

AOS packet sent to NVC: February 3, 2011

AOS packet delivered to NVC: February 4, 2011

Choice of Agent processed: February 9, 2011

VI Fee Paid: February 9, 2011

VI Fee Processed: February 10, 2011 (Barcode available online)

VI Fee barcode emailed with instructions: February 11, 2011

DS-230 Packet Sent: February 17, 2011

DS-230 Packet Received by NVC: February 22, 2011

DS-230 Packet Processed and sent to Embassy: March 9, 2011

Embassy

Interview Date: April 27, 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

A quick update! I just got approved! ...That was just my Christmas present! I am out of my mind excited right now. .... I'm off to run circles in my living room!

I bet! Congratulations and good luck!

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.