Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

11/29 as well. Priority day - June 29th :(

I'm sending out a letter to my senator next Monday- whenever they get back to me I will post on here if they give me any good information.

same here

Have you reached out to any politicians for help on your petition?

yeMBfha.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

i understand. we dont have support of my spouse's family so have been fighting a battle from before day one, as well as the stress of USCIS, it's just been too much. the threats and postings to internet, even video where they (i hope!)pretend to shoot/kill someone. I have proof (screenshots, video, pics, etc that a friend also has) in case something happens to me; a lot of good that will do when it's too late, huh? I've thought of going to the police but what can they do to people who are outside the usa... so i take it becasue as far as i know i am safe here but i worry for the he!! over there becasue i know it is not tolerable living like that with people at you EVERY day :( this is pushing us both to the edge like neither of us has ever known.

we've talked about divorce, the stress is just too much for both of us, but havent moved forward with it becasue we love each other and neither of us want to end the marriage. as far as the family it would be much easier to divorce publicly and secretly get a fiancee visa behind their backs... but USCIS would see we've been married, on top of us having to start all over in the process and pay add'l fees (the TIME is much more important!), that may cause a denial or longer approval. i just feel like our hands are tied and we are at the mercy of EVERYONE. (yeah, depression hitting HARD)

we got an expedite notice in mail (nothing about this on case status website), i guess because of the overage in time because i filed no paperwork... so for those of you over your timeframe, especially K3s (becasue K3 is supposed to be more quick than just an I-130), keep eye out in the mail about 2 weeks after your time expires.

i should have filed for an expedite long ago since we have 3 areas which are affected and could each on their own be cause for expedite but i figured the process would not be that long and we would just wait our turn; i had no idea they would drag their feet like this. I wonder just how much difference this will make though since we are already over the 5 months. still, will keep all updated.

I am sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for you really fast...As for me, I am leaving everyone behind in the states and I am going to join my wife for New Years, at least We will get to be together, giving hope to each other, praying it will not take as long as it seems to be :(... God bless, hang in there, it will be over soon :)

NVC where are you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Touched last 11/30/2010 after 4 touches

after than not been touched it means they are doing initial

processing of the Petetionier I-130 but have not finished

doing the investigation of all documents yet.

They have up to 180 days to process your I-130 TO GIVE APPROVAL

once they filed the NOA-1 to you any time between than and 180 days

your approved or denied.

Good Luck

:):)

I'm sending out a letter to my senator next Monday- whenever they get back to me I will post on here if they give me any good information.

Have you reached out to any politicians for help on your petition?

I haven't contacted any politicians as of yet just submitted a SR at USCIS. Dec 1 was my 5 month mark but i figure I'll worry more after Jan 1 since the holidays and i was kind of betting on delays. Trying my best not to stress about it lol it will get done eventually others have had to wait far longer in the past. So i just enjoy any time i spend with the wife online and stay positive. Online games help a lot btw :) makes this thing easier.

Timeline

I haven't contacted any politicians as of yet just submitted a SR at USCIS. Dec 1 was my 5 month mark but i figure I'll worry more after Jan 1 since the holidays and i was kind of betting on delays. Trying my best not to stress about it lol it will get done eventually others have had to wait far longer in the past. So i just enjoy any time i spend with the wife online and stay positive. Online games help a lot btw :) makes this thing easier.

After the first of the year will be a approval

Good Luck... hang in there and have PATIENTS

:):):)

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

After the first of the year will be a approval

Good Luck... hang in there and have PATIENTS

Is he a doctor?

Personal Info:

flew to Indonesia in Feb. 2010 for 2 weeks

back to Jakarta on June 15 to prepare for:

Marriage on July 4, 2010 in Semarang, Java

120 Indonesian relatives at garden restaurant reception

USCIS:

08/06/2010 *I-130 NOA1

11/03/2010 *CSC to TSC

01/25/2011 *I-130 NOA2

02/17/2011 *shipped to NVC

02/24/2011 *received by NVC, Case # generated

02/25/2011 *2 emails from NVC - DS3032 emailed to NVC and AOS bill paid

02/28/2011 *AOS cover sheet generated

03/02/2011 *sent AOS

03/03/2011 *IV bill generated and paid

03/12/2011 *IV packet sent

03/16/2011 *IV packet received by NVC

03/28/2011 *SIF

03/29/2011 *CC

04/12/2011 *Embassy Interview 05/04/2011 8am

05/04/2011 *Visa approved (< 5 min interview)

05/09/2011 *picked up Visa

05/14/2011 *POE Seattle

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mongolia
Timeline

Is he a doctor?

good.gif

Probably not but he does have patience which is the best medicine!

th_Untitled-3.jpg?t=1294114030

03/2008--Met while working together in Mongolia
06/21/10--Married in Ulaanbaatar on the Summer solstice
USCIS
09/06/10--I-130 package mailed to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
12/14/10--NOA2 hardcopy rec'd, Dec 09 notice date<APPROVED>86 Days
NVC
12/22/10-NVC / IIN Number issued, AOS bill paid
12/26/10-DS-3032 emailed
January4............IV bill paid, discovered error by preparer
USCIS ROUND 2
01/04/11-- I-130 package for stepson sent express with expedite plea
01/11/11---Congressional expedite plea lodged with USCIS
01/20/11--- Notice date, APPROVED 14 days
NVC ROUND 2
01/26/11--- NVC/IIN Numbers issued, DS-3032 Emailed
02/07/11--- AOS/IV packages fedexed to NVC
02/24/11--- Both Cases Completed at NVC
CONSULAR
04/27/11--- Interview passed
05/29/11--- POE ORD
08/2011--- I-551s arrive

heart.gif NEW YEAR'S EVE 2011, WE WELCOME OUR BABY GIRL TO THE FAMILYheart.gif

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

04/18/13--- I-751 mailed

09/25/13---ROC approval

Timeline

Is he a doctor?

You have a long wait .. You will, really need it like to have

PATIENTS until before your done

April, May too !

Your right a long time to wait!

Edited by 1lovingyou2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

You have a long wait .. You will, really need it like to have

PATIENTS until before your done

April, May too !

Your right a long time to wait!

April/May? Seriously, what the hell do you know? You sound like a complete a@@hole for posting here. With all due respect, I'm tired of people who got their NOA2 in 86 days but did not file until 2 months after me telling me that patience is good. You guys are not helping at all.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

April/May? Seriously, what the hell do you know? You sound like a complete a@@hole for posting here. With all due respect, I'm tired of people who got their NOA2 in 86 days but did not file until 2 months after me telling me that patience is good. You guys are not helping at all.

I know it's not your fault, but I think the Sept/Oct filers clearly benefited by being moved to the front of the line as a result of this transfer to TSC. If you want to help out, instead of posting advice here you could write to your conegressman and tell them what happened as June/July is still stuck at TSC with seemingly no progress. Especially now since most of them are likely on holiday for the next 2 weeks.

Why didn't CSC transfer the August/Sept filings to TSC if there was going to be a 90-day delay as a result of transfer and continue working on the June/July themselves? It seems that would have made too much sense.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know it's not your fault, but I think the Sept/Oct filers clearly benefited by being moved to the front of the line as a result of this transfer to TSC. If you want to help out, instead of posting advice here you could write to your conegressman and tell them what happened as June/July is still stuck at TSC with seemingly no progress. Especially now since most of them are likely on holiday for the next 2 weeks.

Why didn't CSC transfer the August/Sept filings to TSC if there was going to be a 90-day delay as a result of transfer and continue working on the June/July themselves? It seems that would have made too much sense.

Fermat - totally agree with you and have been saying the same thing. The only thing that was speeded up by the transfer of our cases to TSC was the ability of CSC to process cases later than ours. Why the USCIS doesn't look at this more "wholistically" is tough to digest. I contacted my congressman's office last week, and they're getting involved. I do think that the more calls the TSC gets from inquiring congressmen reps, the better. Maybe at some point it will be recognized that there's a real consistent issue here, not just a couple of people who are impatient. Let's keep putting the pressure on...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.