Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I already did.. it means nothing.. last time when we were transferred , they told us it was to speed up processing... yeah right..

Timeline

Ok friends check this out as I was replying and talking trash about TSC. I sent a message to Angela Barrows for her to see it tomorrow early. Well I received a text and and email saying

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

how can this be??? are they pulling my leg???? they told me I was transferred today to CSC and now same date I am APPROVED.... APPROVED... my baby ... yes my baby is coming.... PRAISE GOD... now I am so happy.. it seems that this last email worked.. maybe Angela is working overtime!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

WOOOHOOOO!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ok friends check this out as I was replying and talking trash about TSC. I sent a message to Angela Barrows for her to see it tomorrow early. Well I received a text and and email saying

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

how can this be??? are they pulling my leg???? they told me I was transferred today to CSC and now same date I am APPROVED.... APPROVED... my baby ... yes my baby is coming.... PRAISE GOD... now I am so happy.. it seems that this last email worked.. maybe Angela is working overtime!!

Timeline

Saylin, Wade, Val and Gary, cad-bacon, james and rosa ..all my friends..... I AM APPROVED!!!!! cant believe it since today they told me I was being transferred.. any more approvals tonite!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you... I hope now NVC is done soon...

Filed: Timeline

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

hopefully TSC starts approving the rest instead of re-transferring the cases back to CSC. that would be quicker if they can approve them at TSC and move them straight to NVC. Having said that will NVC process these special cases as they receive them or stand in line behind Oct/Nov applicants?

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Grats!!! kicking.gifkicking.gif What's the date on the email for your NOA2?

Edited by Saylin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Saylin, Wade, Val and Gary, cad-bacon, james and rosa ..all my friends..... I AM APPROVED!!!!! cant believe it since today they told me I was being transferred.. any more approvals tonite!!!!

Thank you... I hope now NVC is done soon...

I am very happy for yo and your family!!

Timeline

Grats!!! kicking.gifkicking.gif What's the date on the email for your NOA2?

Feb 10

I am very happy for yo and your family!!

Thanks Wade.. Thanks for your support... same to you.. we share the same aspects of life...thanks again...i finally see a light.. now I am gonna try to expedite the NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

APPROVED!!!!!!!

YES YES YES... Finally Got the TXT tonight and just checked it online...

Im so glad... ufff such a relief...

Im praying for the rest of you guys...

Hang in there... the end is insight...

take care and good night

USCIS Process - CR-1 Visa

Service Center :: California Service Center

Consulate :: MUMBAI - INDIA

08 / 05 / 2010 :: I-130 Sent

02 / 10 / 2011 :: NOA-2 - TXT and Email ***After Senator Help Was Requested

02 / 19 / 2011 :: Hardcopy Received in Snail Mail

Total 185 Days For Approval

NVC Process - 19 Days to Reach NVC

02 / 28 / 2011 :: NVC Receive

05 / 16 / 2011 :: Sign in Failed

05 / 17 / 2011 :: NVC Case Complete

Total 78 Days for Completion At NVC

Medical / Interview / POE

05 / 26 / 2011 :: Interview Date Received - Packet 4

06 / 07 / 2011 :: Medical - DONE

07 / 05 / 2011 :: VFS Fees Paid

07 / 18 / 2011 :: Interview - APPROVED

07 / 18 / 2011 :: Picked up Visa in the Evening

07 / 23 / 2011 :: P.O.E - Washington DC - Dulles Airport

WIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Feb 10

Thanks! Just want to make sure I have the right date for the spreadsheet ;)

Filed: Timeline

APPROVED!!!!!!!

take care and good night

Congratulations my dear!!.

pls. update your timelines.

APPROVED!!!!!!!

take care and good night

Grats! kicking.gifkicking.gif Was it dated Feb 10?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Raj,

Just a word of advice... I'm not accusing you of doing anything (yet) but..... I wouldn't come in this room and start spewing ####### out of your mouth about Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan filers. A lot of us in here have seen some of your posts in other threads (two of which are locked) and I can promise you.... it will NOT be tolerated in here. We are stressed, out of patience, and quite frankly.... have no compassion for the people that have filed after us and are complaining about "wait times". Once again, I'm not bashing you... just giving you some advice.

God Bless.

Congratulations!!!!

hopefully TSC starts approving the rest instead of re-transferring the cases back to CSC. that would be quicker if they can approve them at TSC and move them straight to NVC. Having said that will NVC process these special cases as they receive them or stand in line behind Oct/Nov applicants?

Edited by NASCARFAN186

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

APPROVED!!!!!!!

take care and good night

Congrats to you also :thumbs:

I got bad news, yet another text that ours got trasferred back to A uscis office :blink: oh man! Kind of loosing hope here.... back where, #######?!

USCIS journey:

02/11/2010 - got married

06/28/2010 - sent I-130

06/29/2010 - received by uscis

07/06/2010 - notice NOA1

07/08/2010 - updated

07/10/2010 - got NOA1 hard copy in the mail

11/01/2010 - moved from CSC to TSC

11/02/2010 - updated

11/03/2010 - updated

11/23/2010 - updated (post decision activity)

02/09/2011 - notification moved from TSC (back to initial review :o )

02/10/2011 - confirmation TSC back to CSC!

02/16/2011 - APROVED!!!!!

NVC journey:

02/25/2011 - we're IN :)) case # Emailed DS 3032. Paid AOS Fee.

03/01/2011 - DS 3032 approved (confirmation by email)

03/02/2011 - AOS shows paied -> AOS packet mailed out

03/04/2011 - AOS received

03/07/2011 - IV generated & paid

03/09/2011 - IV paid! mailed out->

03/14/2011 - IV received

03/31/2011 - Case complete @ NVC!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.