Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

From what I understand, EGUZI was just correcting the spelling of "two" on a previous post:

"no not really, I just filed and actually my first NOA1 had a typo from the USCIS office they misspelled my name. So i just called to fix that and thats about it so I have to NOA1 forms but the date did not change from the first one. "

But if you check his timeline, he did in fact receive his NOA2.

No I got approved, my case did get approved here it what it said.

Post Decision Activity

On November 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

What I mean about two NOA1 was that my first one was corrected since they misspelled my name thats all. I hope every one gets their approvals this week. God bless all :thumbs:

NVC where are you

Post Decision Activity

On November 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

What I mean about two NOA1 was that my first one was corrected since they misspelled my name thats all. I hope every one gets their approvals this week. God bless all :thumbs:

Thanks for the clarification, EGUZI! I think most of us understood what you meant, but I think some people were confused, so it's helpful to hear it from the source. :) Congratulations on your approval!

USCIS171 days
08.03.2010: Sent I-130 (Received at Chicago Lockbox on 08.05.2010 – Priority Date)
08.24.2010: NOA1 – Notice Date (Case transferred from CSC to TSC on 11.02.2010 and back to CSC on 02.07.2011)
02.11.2011: NOA2 – Approved! (hard copy received on 02.17.2011)

NVC46 days
02.26.2011: Got NVC case number from AVR (entered on 02.24.2011)
02.28.2011: Called operator to give email addresses and get IIN; emailed beneficiary's change of address and DS-3032; received instruction emails from NVC; AOS fee bill invoiced and paid
03.01.2011: AOS fee shown as "paid"
03.03.2011: DS-3032 accepted; beneficiary's address updated by NVC; IV fee bill invoiced and paid
03.07.2011: IV fee shown as "paid"; AOS and IV packets sent out together via USPS Priority Mail (delivered on 03.09.2011)
03.22.2011: AVR and operator tells us we will receive an RFE
03.26.2011: Received RFE checklist via email (asking for PCCs from China and Taiwan)
03.28.2011: Sent checklist response via USPS Priority Mail (explaining/demonstrating that PCC should not be required)
04.10.2011: AVR message says that checklist response was received on 04.08.2011; sign in failed
04.11.2011: Case completed at NVC!
04.13.2011: Interview date assigned, received Packet 4 via email
04.25.2011: NVC sent case to embassy in London

Embassy – London, United Kingdom
05.23.2011: Medical at Knightsbridge Doctors
05.31.2011: Interview - APPROVED! (301 days from filing)
06.02.2011: Visa in hand
06.07.2011: POE at SFO

Removal of Conditions

04.16.2013: Sent I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

04.18.2013: I-751 packet received at VSC (check cleared on 05.03)

05.04.2013: Received NOA1 (dated 04.19)

05.11.2013: Received biometrics appointment notice for 06.05.2013 (notice dated 05.08)

05.13.2013: Completed biometrics as a walk-in (would have been out of town for scheduled appointment)

08.21.2013: APPROVED! (Received email update that USCIS has ordered production of new card)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Today I received an email notice that our I-130 (NOA1 7-7-2010) was being transferred from CSC to The Texas service center. I wonder how many others got the same type notice?

I hope this doesn't start the clock over!

I realize that others have waited far longer than us for their NOA2. Still the waiting is painful.

Life is short. I wish to get on with it.

Good luck everyone!! :)

Rickey.

Hi Rickey I got the same letter,they sent my application from California to Texas.The lawyer said that this is to speed up the process,but you never know with those guys. Good luck to you budy!

Edited by edobas

hi, kinda new here...i was also transferred to TSC on Nov 2. did anybody received post-decision activity on Nov24?

Wedding Date : May 15, 2008

I130 sent : July 27, 2010

NOA1 Received : August 16, 2010

NOA2 Received : March 11, 2011 (207 days from NOA1)

NVC Journey :

NVC received : March 18, 2011

DS3032 emailed : March 30, 2011

AOS fee received : March 30, 2011

Visa : April 1, 2011

Paid AOS and Visa via Mail : April 4,2011

I864 sent : (by the petitioner) April 13, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 sent : (by me) April 11, 2011 NVC received April 13,2011

AOS RFE :(co-sponsor proof of citizenship) : April 23,2011

RFE sent : April 25, 2011 (overnight)

DS230 RFE : April 26, 2011

RFE sent : April 28, 2011 (via FedEx) NVC received May 2, 2011

SIF : May 13, 2011 (US time) May 14 (here in the Philippines)

Case Close : May 16, 2011

Medical at St. Lukes : May 17, 2011 1st Day

May 19, 2011 Immunization and got the CD xray :)

Interview : July 12, 2011 (6:30 am) yiipppeeeee

INTERVIEW RESULT : APPROVED!!!! :)

VISA ON HAND : July 15, 2011

POE : LAX

[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Post Decision Activity

i see, i saw the post regarding the corrected NOA1 but did not see a post stating post decision activity and approval. Congrats!

Thanks for the clarification, EGUZI! I think most of us understood what you meant, but I think some people were confused, so it's helpful to hear it from the source. :) Congratulations on your approval!

absolutely i was confused LOL

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I too was transfered to USCIS office on Nov.24 and "touched" nov.29!!!!!!

01/15/2005 - Met at school

07/01/2007 - Engaged

11/08/2007 - Kingston our first child was born

06/22/2008 - Married

12/17/2009 - Trinity our second child was born

07/22/2010 - sent off our I-130

07/27/2010 - I-130 Received at USCIS Lockbox

08/08/2010 - NOA 1

11/09/2010 - updated

11/02/2010 - moved from CSC to TSC

11/02/2010 - updated

11/03/2010 - updated

11/24/2010- transfered from TSC to USCIS office

11/29/2010- updated

11/30/2010- updated

02/11/2010- updated

02/25/2011- APPROVED!!!!!

NVC

03/14/2011- case# assigned

03/16/2011- filled out and submitted DS-261 (Choice of Agent)

03/20/2011- I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

03/23/2011- I-864 (AOS) bill showed as paid

05/07/2011- emailed AOS package

05/09/2011- IV invoiced

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ok, not sure if I should be scared or excited. I filed an I-130 for my Brazilian wife in August to the Chicago Lockbox. They in-turn sent it to CSC, and on November 6th it was transferred to TSC.. I just received a text from them that it had been updated. When I checked the website.. it had moved from Initial Review to Post Decision Activity. We never received any notification about her doing and interview, biometrics, or anything, and it appears that it completely skipped the "Decision" phase. Is this good, bad, or indifferent? Does anyone have any insight on this?

This is what the website says:

<H3>Your Current Case Status for Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Post Decision Activity

On November 29, 2010, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.</H3>

Thank you for any help or info you can give.

Erick (NASCARFAN186)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok, not sure if I should be scared or excited. I filed an I-130 for my Brazilian wife in August to the Chicago Lockbox. They in-turn sent it to CSC, and on November 6th it was transferred to TSC.. I just received a text from them that it had been updated. When I checked the website.. it had moved from Initial Review to Post Decision Activity. We never received any notification about her doing and interview, biometrics, or anything, and it appears that it completely skipped the "Decision" phase. Is this good, bad, or indifferent? Does anyone have any insight on this?

<H3>Your Current Case Status for Form I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Post Decision Activity

On November 29, 2010, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.</H3>

Erick (NASCARFAN186)

First (YOU) have to be approved before the next step happens,

You should be after approval still 5 month before interview

date from NOA-2 to interview depending on Embassy back log

Than you still have to do your I-864 and DS-0230 and than later

all the documents go to the Embassy and they in turn will, send you

a interview date when it time. To soon for interview date yet.

The whole process take about 230 to 285 days from NOA-1 to interview

in most cases.

Good Luck :):)

Timeline

Post Decision Activity

Erick (NASCARFAN186)

in most cases.

Timeline

Post Decision Activity

Erick (NASCARFAN186)

in most cases.

Timeline

Post Decision Activity

Erick (NASCARFAN186)

in most cases.

Post Decision Activity

Erick (NASCARFAN186)

in most cases.

hiccups? :rofl:

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I got another touch today. However, it does not show the previous touches in the USCIS wbsites. God, why is it taking so long to get approved? I am feeling like I am in roller coster. No updates in my case yet, just a touch. I demand approval for all July filers. July month is a lucky 7, it was supposed to be lucky month. Let's hope we get approval within this week.

Iam confused here No updates in my case yet, just a touch, is an update different from a touch ?? iknow i can check my petition's updates on the UCIS website but how do i know if my case got touched ?? please a clarification is required here.

USCIS

07-15-2010: I-130 package mailed.

07-21-2010: Received NOA1 hard copy.

11-02-2010: Case transfered from CSC to TSC

11-03-2010: Updated

11-04-2010: Updated

11-24-2010: Updated (Case transfered to a USCIS office !!!)

02/09/2011: Updated

02/11/2011: Updated

02/22/2011: Approved

02/23/2011: Updated

02/28/2011: Updated

NVC

03/10/2011: Case number assigned

03/14/2011: Email of the DS-3032 form

03/15/2011: Acceptance of the DS-3032 form

03/16/2011: AOS Fee in process

03/17/2011: IV Fee in process

03/19/2011: AOS Fee PAID

03/19/2011: IV Fee PAID

03/18/2011: Sent IV package to my husband

03/23/2011: IV and AOS packages sent to NVC

qiwr51k2d.png

Iam confused here No updates in my case yet, just a touch , is an update different from a touch ?? iknow i can check my petition's updates on the UCIS website but how do i know if my case got touched ?? please a clarification is required here.

No, an update IS a touch. When the website shows an updated date, then that is classed as a "touch". kicking.gif

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

As happy as I am for those who have been approved, it's making that much more anxious! Keepin me on my toes...sigh. My dreams are full of approval emails lol...

yeMBfha.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.