Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Has everyone disappeared?

There are 289 pages. lol. There is only so much you can vent before you just need a break.

They are having a freakin party over in oct/nov filers. I am happy for them and wish them well, but this is just not right. I have never called or emailed USCIS or TSC. And I shouldnt!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

There are 289 pages. lol. There is only so much you can vent before you just need a break.

They are having a freakin party over in oct/nov filers. I am happy for them and wish them well, but this is just not right. I have never called or emailed USCIS or TSC. And I shouldnt!

I wish they get stuck from uscis to nvc !! LOL!! The oct/nov fillers think that we all go though some "drama" "it's uscis fault not ours and we don't think that oct.nov should not start to get aprovals" :o in less than 3 months!! they go faster only because our cases go slower ; and they call it "drama" :angry:

USCIS journey:

02/11/2010 - got married

06/28/2010 - sent I-130

06/29/2010 - received by uscis

07/06/2010 - notice NOA1

07/08/2010 - updated

07/10/2010 - got NOA1 hard copy in the mail

11/01/2010 - moved from CSC to TSC

11/02/2010 - updated

11/03/2010 - updated

11/23/2010 - updated (post decision activity)

02/09/2011 - notification moved from TSC (back to initial review :o )

02/10/2011 - confirmation TSC back to CSC!

02/16/2011 - APROVED!!!!!

NVC journey:

02/25/2011 - we're IN :)) case # Emailed DS 3032. Paid AOS Fee.

03/01/2011 - DS 3032 approved (confirmation by email)

03/02/2011 - AOS shows paied -> AOS packet mailed out

03/04/2011 - AOS received

03/07/2011 - IV generated & paid

03/09/2011 - IV paid! mailed out->

03/14/2011 - IV received

03/31/2011 - Case complete @ NVC!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am afraid my lawyer is being paid mostly for the I-601 waiver I need to process.

At first when I mentioned this forum she said she didn't care for forums because they tend to lead to mass hysteria but I think she's coming around. She's from one of the best immigration law firms in Detroit and I can't afford to pay her for "extras". She didn't anticipate this (Texas) happening. This is actually my 2nd I-130 for my husband. Too bad I let the first one expire.... :bonk:

My lawyer is sooo tired of hearing me complain that she finaly just wants to get done with us LOL she said she was going to contact the USCIS Attorney liason to force a response from them 2morrow.... hope that does something for us.

Also, we contacted MRS. PATTY MURRAY our Washington State senator last week, she said she was going to help us but so far we got nothing from her....

My hubby checked the USCIS website and it said we where "approved". we where so excited to see the blue dot move that I was jumping around super happy and then he says "wait, babe ummm i dont think where approved. this doesnt make any sence. It says we where approved Aug."

:bonk::crying: n then all of a sudden i felt like my heart fell from my chest to the floor and i accidently stepped on it when jumping around and just realized.... (that doesnt make any sence, but u get what i meant)... now i just want to cry...

Turns out he just entered the reciept number and he entered one letter wrong.... it wasnt us it was someone else who got approved LOL kinda..... :wacko::angry:

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I wish they get stuck from uscis to nvc !! LOL!! The oct/nov fillers think that we all go though some "drama" "it's uscis fault not ours and we don't think that oct.nov should not start to get aprovals" :o in less than 3 months!! they go faster only because our cases go slower ; and they call it "drama" :angry:

YES....YES.....that would be funny... lets see who is giving DRAMA then! :thumbs::rofl::P:D

USCIS: I-130

Priority Date- July 1st

I-130 Hardcopy- July 15th

Transfered from CSC to TSC- November 2nd

I-130 sent to "USCIS Office"- November 24th

Touched- November 26, 28 and 29

Touched Feb. 9th

I-130 transfered back to CSC from TSC- Feb. 10th

Transfered to "USCIS" office again- Feb. 10th

Touched- Feb. 11th

APPROVED FINALLY!- FEB. 15th!

Touched- Feb. 26 and 28th

NVC: NVC

Case Number- March 2nd(automated Voice system)

NVC Invoice Number- March 3rd

All NVC fees paid- March 4th

All NVC fee transactions complete- March 7th (pretty much nxt day, except it was a weekend so we had to wait for them to go threw on Monday)

Submitted all documents- March 8th

All documents recieved and processed- March 11th

Case at NVC COMPLETE- March 17th

US Councel in Juarez:

Recieved all documents-

I know, I read all that over there. They are excited and don't understand what we are going thru. Im happy for them. Its not there fault that we are stuck. I just wish TSC would get there act together.

I remember when we all got transfered to TSC. LOL. We were all so happy. Now look at us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know, I read all that over there. They are excited and don't understand what we are going thru. Im happy for them. Its not there fault that we are stuck. I just wish TSC would get there act together.

I remember when we all got transfered to TSC. LOL. We were all so happy. Now look at us!

Can someone please be approved tonight? I cant sleep until the time has passed. Im going crazy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

SqdnGuns,

I am praying for you and your family, brother.

To others,

I don't know if any of you are familiar with my particular case (or having the same problem). I am an August CSC filer and was transferred to TSC with the rest of you on 2Nov. On 29Nov my status changed from "Initial Review" to "Post Decision Activity" without stopping at "Decision". Two days later, I received a notice that my application had been sent back to USCIS from the State Department but... I never received an Approval Notice (NAO2). I called USCIS numerous times and (like all of you) received different answers (EXCUSES) every time. I even called their bluff by calling the State Department and NVC. Neither the State Department nor NVC had any record of my application being sent to them, so I sent an email to the Ombudsman... nada, nothing, zip, zilch.....

To make a long story short.... I called USCIS again last week and was assured that my application had been approved and... it had indeed been sent to NVC and returned.... with the usual "please wait 120 days... blah, blah, blah!!!!" The CSR put in a SR to have my approval letter sent to me. She was exceptionally polite and seemed like she genuinely wanted to help, too bad she was improperly trained (or maybe she was well trained in snow-balling).:devil:

Once again, (calling their bluff) I contacted the State Department and NVC again..... same results..... no record on file. I contacted the Ombudsman again yesterday, and received the following email today.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the confusion with your case. Based on a review of our electronic systems, it appears that the notice indicating your case was returned from the Department of State was in error. I do not see an "approval" in our system. When an update is made in our electronic system, a two to four letter code is entered. It appears that the two letter code for "returned from State Department for review" may have been inadvertently entered. Your case is still with the Texas Service Center (TSC). I will inquire with the TSC about updating the coding.

Sincerely,

Project Liaison Team

USCIS

It's not exactly the news I wanted to hear.... but at least it's accurate news and is better than the ####### coming from USCIS CSR's. I replied asking about the Expedite for being an Active Duty Military member and for my application (like the rest of you) being outside of the normal processing times. Point being.... if you haven't tried emailing the Ombudsman then I recommend you fill out the DHS-7001, sign it, and include it in an email to them. The email I used is: OLUInquiries@dhs.gov We will see what happens and I will let you know if I get a response (or not) :innocent:

Have a good day... hopefully TSC will be open and approving ALL of our applications TODAY!!!!!

Erick

No reply to my email... If I don't receive anything by noon tomorrow... I'll be calling USCIS again. I know how it works... their logic is: "Hey, this application was returned from NVC, I have 180 days to resubmit this one. I'll just put it over here in this corner and let it collect dust until then." It makes me furious because THEY made the mistake. They input the wrong code into the computer and it NEVER went to NVC. They haven't heard the last of this. I already notified my Chain of Command (military) that I would be contacting my Congressmen and Senators. i just don't know what good it will do because I am a resident of Washington but live in California. Any ideas on which Senators/Congressmen to contact (WA or CA)?

Erick :bonk::wacko:

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

! i prayed to the christain god for 2 weeks and got no answer. Then i prayed to the Allah and got no answer. A friend suggestd i pray to the wiccan god. i prayed for 2 days and it answered my prayers! Our NOA2 came in email tonight. i did not know gods could be so powerful. Thanks to all of you for information and support. i hope your gods answer your prayers too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

No reply to my email... If I don't receive anything by noon tomorrow... I'll be calling USCIS again. I know how it works... their logic is: "Hey, this application was returned from NVC, I have 180 days to resubmit this one. I'll just put it over here in this corner and let it collect dust until then." It makes me furious because THEY made the mistake. They input the wrong code into the computer and it NEVER went to NVC. They haven't heard the last of this. I already notified my Chain of Command (military) that I would be contacting my Congressmen and Senators. i just don't know what good it will do because I am a resident of Washington but live in California. Any ideas on which Senators/Congressmen to contact (WA or CA)?

Erick :bonk::wacko:

Hey Chief, a Congrint will probably do much better than anything that we could do. I wished i was still on Active Duty because this is the route that I would take. If I recall correctly, they have 72 hours to act upon a Congrint.

Good luck and Anchors away swabbie............

Timeline

! i prayed to the christain god for 2 weeks and got no answer. Then i prayed to the Allah and got no answer. A friend suggestd i pray to the wiccan god. i prayed for 2 days and it answered my prayers! Our NOA2 came in email tonight. i did not know gods could be so powerful. Thanks to all of you for information and support. i hope your gods answer your prayers too.

What was your priority date?

Timeline

Congrats......................

I am going to sacrifice a goat and a chicken tonight and setup candles in a pentagram, that might work since USCIS TSC is EVIL!!

Timeline

Hey Chief, a Congrint will probably do much better than anything that we could do. I wished i was still on Active Duty because this is the route that I would take. If I recall correctly, they have 72 hours to act upon a Congrint.

Good luck and Anchors away swabbie............

I had Congint. put on my case, and that way more than 72 hours ago... so apparently that doesnt mean a damn thing to them :(

Timeline

What was your priority date?

In their Timeline: 2010-08-26

I had Congint. put on my case, and that way more than 72 hours ago... so apparently that doesnt mean a damn thing to them :(

You Active Duty military?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.