Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:bonk: For all you waiting. Let me see what I can

do to HOLD YOUR APPROVAL UP EVEN LONGER.

All you with your comments see where it

get you soon and see if your approved any time soon.!

No treat just my comment for you to see how much more

you can talk hot air.

APPOVALS COULD BE LONGER AND GOOD IF YOU GET APPROVED

BUT THAN WHAT LATER IF YOU DONT ..REMEMBER ME. LATER

WHEN YOUR WONDERING WHY ...

HAVE FUN TALKING AND HAVE A GOOD BS TIME ABOUT IT

it's on your dime and your waiting time to be approved

NOT MINE :bonk::bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl::help:

TSC they dont need to be approved they need to wait longer

maybe another few months alright :help::rofl: Dont help them

until they clam down and had time to think better

:wow::ot2:TSC take your time make them wait longer

it no sweat everybody while im here with my wife and your

all farting bitchening and complaining when it your fault

for complaining to much.. The jokes on you really ! ! ! !

:rofl::bonk::bonk::crying::crying: for waiting filers

WOW this is supposed to be a helpful forum where we call all encourage each other and express our frustrations with the systems. If we didn't have this forum we wouldn't have anyone to lean on and offer advice during this process. You received your NOA2 in 173 days and many of us have been waiting a lot longer than that. If all you're going to do is berate the frustrated people on this forum, maybe you should just move on since this forum means nothing to you. Why don't you go on your broken english, psychotic rants in an NVC forum.

We don't need your negativity, THANKS.

USCIS

07/06/10: Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox

07/07/10: Package Received

07/17/10: NOA1

07/26/10: Touched

11/03/10: Case Transferred to TSC

11/30/10: Touched! FINALLY

12/01/10: Touched, AGAIN!

12/02/10: Touched, YET AGAIN!

12/03/10: TOUCHED!

02/14/11:I-130 Approved Happy Valentines Day!

Case was approved in 212 days

NVC

02/18/11: Received NVC Case number

02/20/11: Optin email sent

02/22/11:Submitted DS-261 (Choice of Agent)

02/23/11: AOS invoiced and paid

02/25/11: AOS I-864 Emailed to NVC

03/02/11: IV Bill generated & Paid!

03/08/11: Optin Accepted

03/17/11: DS-260 completed

03/24/11: DS-260 Supporting Documents emailed

03/24/11: Emailed my I-864 AGAIN because NVC is saying they did not receive it.

04/08/11: NVC robot says they are "Awaiting my Biographic Data" which I assume means they reviewed my I-864

04/11/11: NVC is saying I am missing info, that I did not send in all my documents.

04.14.11: NVC is saying i never emailed anything. I contacted my senate office, who is getting things handled for me at NVC.

05.12.11: OMG SIF!

07.11.11-INTERVIEW DATE!

Ummmm, some contributors to this site have made it a mental wasteland compared to what it was just a week ago. I now have to sift through the greasy excrement to find some sanity. Someone a while back said that this site is not a normal thread because we are here just to encourage each other through this process. They were right.

That really hurts my feelings.

hmmm are you the greasy excrement or was my lube comment the greasy excrement? :whistle: or is he perhaps referring to someone1else ??? {insert music from Mission Impossible}

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

I'm sorry if I came off rude or insensitive. But in a weird way I feel as if you other VJers are my friends. I'm not trying to cause trouble. When I come to this thread I hope to read something positive whether it be an approval or a video of someone's child. This situation is already horrible. When I come to vj and I read "I did it this way but don't do it like me bc you'll only be hurting yourself" (which I'm

Sorry, the way I interpreted ron's comments) it's discouraging! I'm just trying to get on with my days. I like the idea of vj as a therapeutic outlet we can share.

oh sweetie you're fine!!! jump on youtube and search for some funny vids to share :rofl: just watch out and dont slip in the greasy excrement when you come back into VJ to post it :hehe:

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

This is what did it for me. April, May? He's as much full of it now as he was then.

You have a long wait .. You will, really need it like to have

PATIENTS until before your done

April, May too !

Your right a long time to wait!

:):):)

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just sent an email on TSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov, will it be helpful after all the other failures.so screwed

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

Filed: Timeline

hmmm are you the greasy excrement or was my lube comment the greasy excrement? :whistle: or is he perhaps referring to someone1else ??? {insert music from Mission Impossible}

In short order only a couple of ignorant bone heads will be lovingly staring at each other in an empty thread. It may be time for some of us to move on into more civilized arenas.

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

Sooo (steering to another topic) has everyone gathered their necessary documents for NVC? I'm going to see my husband for a few days week after next and I have to get his military record. Plus he has to search for his vaccination record- to scare him I told him that if he doesn't find it he's going to have to get ALL the shots ALL over again hehehe...

yeMBfha.jpg

i swear first USCIS try to keep your petition approval from you then VJers keep trying to put a ####### on you :rofl:

Haha, so right, nab! I am female everyone, I have a #######, not a #######. Thank you. laughing.gif

Sooo (steering to another topic) has everyone gathered their necessary documents for NVC? I'm going to see my husband for a few days week after next and I have to get his military record. Plus he has to search for his vaccination record- to scare him I told him that if he doesn't find it he's going to have to get ALL the shots ALL over again hehehe...

I hear ya - my vaccination records appear to have been destroyed by the UK NHS. Gotta have my shots again...ughh...

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

I hear ya - my vaccination records appear to have been destroyed by the UK NHS. Gotta have my shots again...ughh...

Do you really have to get them all over again? I thought you could do a titre test to see which ones you will need to have done again...my husband is in for some sore arms if that's not the case lol

yeMBfha.jpg

Do you really have to get them all over again? I thought you could do a titre test to see which ones you will need to have done again...my husband is in for some sore arms if that's not the case lol

You can get a titre test yes (some say the antibodies will have gone by now anyhow LOL), but I can only get that if I pay big bucks in the UK. I can get my shots for free, I only need MMR, flu and Tdpa.

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

:bonk: For all you waiting. Let me see what I can

do to HOLD YOUR APPROVAL UP EVEN LONGER.

All you with your comments see where it

get you soon and see if your approved any time soon.!

No treat just my comment for you to see how much more

you can talk hot air.

APPOVALS COULD BE LONGER AND GOOD IF YOU GET APPROVED

BUT THAN WHAT LATER IF YOU DONT ..REMEMBER ME. LATER

WHEN YOUR WONDERING WHY ...

HAVE FUN TALKING AND HAVE A GOOD BS TIME ABOUT IT

it's on your dime and your waiting time to be approved

NOT MINE :bonk::bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl::help:

TSC they dont need to be approved they need to wait longer

maybe another few months alright :help::rofl: Dont help them

until they clam down and had time to think better

:wow::ot2:TSC take your time make them wait longer

it no sweat everybody while im here with my wife and your

all farting bitchening and complaining when it your fault

for complaining to much.. The jokes on you really ! ! ! !

:rofl::bonk::bonk::crying::crying: for waiting filers

these type of comments are not needed or welcome .....please take your approval and go enjoy yourself and dont torture the rest of us with these nast posts......

Met online June 27, 2008

May 15 2010 -- The Wedding in Castlemain, Victoria Australia

June 22, 2010 -- Mailed to Chicago lock box

July 5th recieved NOA1

Nov 1 2010 Case transfered to Texas Service Center

Nov 24 2010 Case Transfered to USCIS Office ???

Feb 7th Changed address on USCIS web site

Feb 17th Wifes case approved

Feb 18Th Step-Son's case RFE

Feb 27th Both Cases put back into "Initial Review"

Mar 28Th Case approved at USCIS

Apr 14Th AOS Fee Paid

Apr 19Th IV Fee paid

Apr 19Th AOS packets Sent

Apr 21St IV Packets Sent

May 19Th RFE for Wife IV Recieved

May 19Th RFE for Stepson IV Recieved

May 22nd RFE reply for wife and stepson sent to NVC (Overnight)

June 3rd NVC message changed to show that RFE being processed

June 6th NVC payment portal SIF

June 9th NVC message changed to case closed

June 11th Interview scheduled in Sydney for July 26th

June 15th NVC mailed package to Sydney

June 20Th Package delivered to consulate

June 23rd emailed consulate for earlier interview

June 26th reply from consulate Intervirw moved to July 12th

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Haaah! Loved this forum for the longest time- for all the beautiful and REAL people waiting to be reunited with their loved ones; for all the encouraging words ( and videos :lol: ) that make the waiting less stressful; for all the joy when someone's petition is approved (cause it means they are actually working on the transferred cases),..I could go on and on...

Now what?? Breath in, breath out..Let's go back to helping each other get out of this.

Hello again and good morning all you fellow CSC-TSC NOA2 hopefuls! Big hugs to you!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Are you planning to mail a hard copy of Choice of Address and Agent form (DS-3032) or shoot NVC an email containing the same info like some people suggest (and it actually worked for them)?

You can get a titre test yes (some say the antibodies will have gone by now anyhow LOL), but I can only get that if I pay big bucks in the UK. I can get my shots for free, I only need MMR, flu and Tdpa.

Ohhh, I see! Hopefully that test is cheaper in Paraguay! I'm going to have to do some research into that when I go! :)

yeMBfha.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.