Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

ok...... I'm staying up until 12:30 ET. Got the coffee maker working overtime.

i don't need coffee maker to keep me awake :no: . the agony of being so far away from my love does it for me :(

I am almost out of TSC blackhole.

Marriage : 2010-06-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-14

Transferred to Blackhole : 2010-11-02

NOA2 : Feb 15, 2011

NVC:

2/25/11 - received case number, IIN, and gave e-mail IDs.

2/25/11 - Send DS-3032 E-mail

2/28/11 - I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

3/01/11 - AOS payment status "PAID"

3/02/11 - DS-3032 : Email accepted

3/04/11 - IV bill invoiced (e-mail at 2:30 AM) and paid

3/07/11 - IV payment status "PAID"

3/08/11 - AOS and IV packet sent

3/22/11 - AOS in the system and reviewed that triggered false RFE for IV packet

3/28/11 - DS-230 in the system and SIF

3/29/11 - Case Completed at NVC

4/13/11 - Interview date assigned

5/17/11 - Interview- Approved

5/18/11 - Passport & Visa Picked up from VFS Delhi

5/31/11 - POE (JFK)

visajourney.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

posting a lot makes no difference, if it did...I would have had my approval by now. Yeah I am not on it every minute, but I post quite a bit lol. I can tell you that there is no connection between the two.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: Timeline

Yaap that explains,

on that note my wife has interesting theory. She always told me those who post a lot on VJ seems to get approval faster. And after seeing approvals so far i think she got it right :thumbs:

They were also the ones to send out thousands of emails and slept outside their congress person's office. :D

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I did find one connection though...everybody that has been approved were approved on days that ended with the letter Y. That is the only connection I have found so far :rofl:

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

i don't need coffee maker to keep me awake :no: . the agony of being so far away from my love does it for me :(

I know what you mean. Every two months I have taken a flight to visit my wife for a few days each time. I did not think I would have to do this for a year. No one realizes the impact this has... my wife's life is at a standstill, just waiting, like everyone else's spouse here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm about to start prank calling USCIS to pass the time. What could I ask the Tier 1 CS reps?

I did find one connection though...everybody that has been approved were approved on days that ended with the letter Y. That is the only connection I have found so far :rofl:

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Lets just you and me get married.

It's ridiculous, I'm about ready to abandon the whole process

Let's face it. It's our spouses who are really to blame. I'm glad I decided to be born here.

Edited by fermat

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Hahaha, very good one. I wonder why no one else found this connection? tongue.gif

I know what you mean. Every two months I have taken a flight to visit my wife for a few days each time. I did not think I would have to do this for a year. No one realizes the impact this has... my wife's life is at a standstill, just waiting, like everyone else's spouse here.

I know what you mean. I'm stuck here in Canada with my life at a stand-sill. Not in school and don't have a job. It sucks :(

I'm about to start prank calling USCIS to pass the time. What could I ask the Tier 1 CS reps?

I have no idea, but please tell what happens when you do prank call rofl.gif

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Goooooooooooood evening from Miami my dearest VJ family :)

Just got caught up with the day's posts- lots to read!

It's obvious that a lot of us, especially the ones who have been waiting 6+ months, and even more-so the ones with health/kids-related issues, are getting more and more dismayed as the hours pass throughout the day.

All of you who have posted on this thread have helped me cope with this painful partition from my better half. To some, hearing of other peoples' approvals has induced anxiety amongst other emotions, and I guess a very small part of me feels the same way, wondering "why not me" every time someone gets approved- but that's just human nature. I try to dismiss this feeling as rapidly as it enters my thoughts- if one doesn't do so then this thought simply self-perpetuates and spirals the individual into a darkness called depression.

As a couple of you have said before, one of the most important things we need to do is to keep our eyes on the prize! :) We all have used this forum to share information (irrespective of whether the info was helpful or not- we SHARE), to help console one another, and to make each other laugh when we need it the most. Point is, I'm happy I found this forum, and just like so many of you have voiced, I'm happy for the folks who've been approved :)

Each day that passes brings us one day closer to being reunited with our loved ones. For those of you with health issues and kids in the mix, STAY STRONG! :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

It's ridiculous, I'm about ready to abandon the whole process

i'm with you on that, especially as i just got off phone.... my husband told me to pull the petitions

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Goooooooooooood evening from Miami my dearest VJ family :)

Just got caught up with the day's posts- lots to read!

It's obvious that a lot of us, especially the ones who have been waiting 6+ months, and even more-so the ones with health/kids-related issues, are getting more and more dismayed as the hours pass throughout the day.

All of you who have posted on this thread have helped me cope with this painful partition from my better half. To some, hearing of other peoples' approvals has induced anxiety amongst other emotions, and I guess a very small part of me feels the same way, wondering "why not me" every time someone gets approved- but that's just human nature. I try to dismiss this feeling as rapidly as it enters my thoughts- if one doesn't do so then this thought simply self-perpetuates and spirals the individual into a darkness called depression.

As a couple of you have said before, one of the most important things we need to do is to keep our eyes on the prize! :) We all have used this forum to share information (irrespective of whether the info was helpful or not- we SHARE), to help console one another, and to make each other laugh when we need it the most. Point is, I'm happy I found this forum, and just like so many of you have voiced, I'm happy for the folks who've been approved :)

Each day that passes brings us one day closer to being reunited with our loved ones. For those of you with health issues and kids in the mix, STAY STRONG! :thumbs:

here! here! :thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ask them if their refrigerator is running. When he says "yes"... say to them "Well,,, you better go catch it! I just saw it running down the street with my petition file!" Ha ha,,, :lol: Awww,,, i know,,,, LAME!!

USCIS Journey (223 days):

03/31/10: Married mi hermosa angelito!

07/14/10: Notice Date (NOA1)

11/02/10: Transfer Notice (moved to TSC)

11/29/10: Touch

02/17/11: Received e-mail update - Transferring back to CSC

02/23/11: Approval!!/Post Decision Activity

03/01/11: Received hard-copy NOA2 for cases. Has been forwarded to the Dept. of State NVC!

03/09/11: Case(s) at NVC!

NVC Process (78 days)

03/10/11: Case #'s assigned! Woot!

03/31/11: 1 year wedding anniversary!

04/20/11: Attorney submitting IV application to NVC

04/21/11: DS-260 receipt confirmation e-mail received

05/25/11: Received "checklist" e-mail (asking for AOS docs...but already submitted)

05/26/11: SIF when logging-in to payment portal (all 3 cases!)

05/27/11: Case Complete!

Medical / Consulate Interview

06/03/11: Interview date scheduled for July 8, 2011 !!! Augh! Wow!

06/9&13/11: Biometrics (fingerprints) appointment

07/06/11: Physicals in Juarez - Complete!

07/08/11: Consulate Interview = Complete & APPROVED!!

07/15/11: Visa's received!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.