Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you guys write too much, I cant keep up with this thread anymore...GEEZ! I thought in the 5 pages I missed that there would be one approval, but all I got was jeopardy and soul train!

also, congrats to Saylin! You are the only September filer I like, so I am glad you got approved haha

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

you guys write too much, I cant keep up with this thread anymore...GEEZ! I thought in the 5 pages I missed that there would be one approval, but all I got was jeopardy and soul train!

also, congrats to Saylin! You are the only September filer I like, so I am glad you got approved haha

rofl.gif Thank you so much! I'm glad you like me. If not, I'd have to take you off the spreadsheet :P

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Yeah my bad. We all deal with stress in different ways- I guess this evening I wanted to deal with mine through some comic relief. Was it really 5 pages? :innocent:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Timeline

Let's hope for a miracle--this has been an exhaustive process. From getting a letter indicating that the move to TSC was to speed up our process to going over our 5 month window to scripted answers from the call center, we just want some movement going on our cases. I think we as citizens deserve that. Not to mention we paid money for this application to go through. Lets just keep praying to God to have some favor on us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You would be doing me a favor by taking me off of the spreadsheet, I hate to be reminded that I have been waiting 200+ days for my NOA2 :help:

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

You would be doing me a favor by taking me off of the spreadsheet, I hate to be reminded that I have been waiting 200+ days for my NOA2 :help:

:(

Timeline

Well, the USCIS Case Status page has been down for a whopping two hours.

As usual, a part of me is thinking this MUST mean something, the other part is thinking this is nothing but a normal occurrence in server operations- like some kind of software update at the USCIS or something.

I really never was a fan of suspense. :hehe:

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Just got a call from my congressmans office, they were told that my case is now waiting for the 1-130 supervisor and that i should have an answer in less than 60 days. Has anyone heard anything similar or have any idea what this means? cause I dont. Is the supervisor the one who has the final decision on approvals?

When I called customer service regarding my case, she told me that my case has been forwarded to officer for adjunction and she didnot know have any information how long it will take to decide on my case. We are so screwed.

Hi everyone. I also received an email notification today stating that my I-130 app had been transferred from the CSC to the TSC. My NOA 1 date is July 1, 2010 and my priority date is June 28, 2010.

I checked the volume statistics on the USCIS site and it seems to indicate that California is overwhelmed while Texas has processing capacity. But I do not completely trust the accuracy of the stats especially since at this time they only provide stats through Aug 2010.

I hope the person on this thread who said historically the transfer has resulted in speedy NOA 2 delivery is correct. Based on the Visa Journey stats, I was really expecting our NOA 2 this week. Thus, the email today was disappointing. Our goal was to be together in time for our one year anniversary (4/30/11) so let's hope it happens. Good luck to everyone.

we're in the same thread for my step child priority date june 28 until now,i dont hear from them its way outside the processing date...they're moving so slow...

Timeline

The site is back up- no updates for me :(

It's been fun gang- gooooood night from Miami.

May God help us all :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.