Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

OMG 63 days and no NVC case number???? Jeeze, but that's more than 2 months already, how is that possible! You should do smth, contact a senator maybe?

I have called NVC many time and they make it very clear that on the hard copy of the NOA2 that it could take 90 days to recieve a case number, and don't even bother calling till the 90 days are up. But some operators will act very concerned and put in a service request for you. But when you get the answer to the service request all the say is they will contact TSC in your behalf TSC just says the case has been forwarded to NVC. what a mess

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have no news about my I-130 petititon at all. I did everythin right by the rules but no result. I have submitted service request,contacted senator,emailed few peoples,ombudsman forms etc, i have no clue what to do right now? wife is getting sick day by day and i can not go INDIA bcos of job. Come on TEXAS SERVICE CENTER.. please approve my file and send ASAP to NVC...is any one reading from TSC?

USCIS JOURNEY

07-26-2010: I-130 package mailed.

07-30-2010: Package delivered.

08-11-2010: Money Order Cashed by USCIS.

08-13-2010: Touched

08-16-2010: Received NOA1 hard copy.

08-01-2010 is My Priority Date

11-02-2010 and 11-03-2010 Touched:Maybe for case transfer to Texas Service center

11-04-2010 Touched.

11-24-2010 Touched.

02-15-2011 RFE..Waiting for paper to come in Snail Mail.

02-16-2011 RFE.Response.

02-22-2011 Paper delivered to TSC.Waiting to hear something from TSC.

03-01-2011 RFE Resonse Review status at USCIS website.

03-04-2011 NOA 2

I-130 was approved in 215 days from NOA1 date.

NVC JOURNEY:

03-14-2011 Approved I-130 shipped to NVC.

03-16-2011 NVC received file but not entered in system

03-17-2011 NVC Case number assigned and IIN number received.

03-17-2011 DS-3032(Choice of Agent)Email to NVC,waiting for email to be approved.

03-18-2011 AOS fees paid,Transaction in process.waiting for PAID status.

03-21-2011 AOS Status PAID.

03-22-2011 AOS Packet mailed via usps.

03-22-2011 DS-3032 Email Accepted/IV Bill generated/Paid IV fee.

03-24-2011 AOS Packet delivered at NVC.

04-04-2011 AOS Approved.

04-08-2011 IV packet sent to NVC Via USPS.

04-11-2011 IV packet delivered at NVC.

04-13-2011 Expedite Request accepted by Mumbai Consulate

04-15-2011 Case file has been shipped to Mumbai consulate via DHL Express Mailing.

06-03-2011 Interview date/APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all,

I got my NOA1 in August and as of today its been 5 months and still haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?? Did any August filers call TSC to find out what is going on?? Extremely frustrated!!!

08-25-2010: Mailed I-130 to Chicago

08-26-2010: Received NOA 1

11-2-2010: Transferred to TSC

11-4-2010: Touch

11-10-2010: Transferred to a local office

11-19-2010: Touch

11-24-2010: Touch

2-22-2011 : Touch

2-22-2011 : NOA2 approval

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi all,

I got my NOA1 in August and as of today its been 5 months and still haven't heard anything yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?? Did any August filers call TSC to find out what is going on?? Extremely frustrated!!!

If you read this thread, all your questions have been addressed.

Good Luck

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

Join the wait. I'm a July 8th filer with absolutely no substantive response from the TSC.

Edited by OuterX

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

I received an email just a minute ago and it's from Officer Garza:)

I just hope i'll be approved next:)

Here it is:

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your inquiry. This file will be requested from records for review.

Thank You

Officer Garza

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I lost all faith. I have been doing anything I can and nothing. I did what everyone else did and not even a touch on my case. I am so tired of waiting and see other getting approved with later filing dates. Like I said before. I am happy for you and all of that because if it was me with the approval I would like you to be happy for me.

On the other hand, I can not help feeling very frustrated and hopeless when I see some of you getting approved with a later date than mine. Nothing personal against you.. I am grateful to at least see that TSC is doing something (very small) but something.. I just wish I could receive my approval. that is all!

Praying today is a better day because I have tried everything .. congressman, senator, barbara, Denice, expedite, service call and nothing.. maybe if I just stop trying it will come sooner.. :(

I received an email just a minute ago and it's from Officer Garza:)

I just hope i'll be approved next:)

Here it is:

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your inquiry. This file will be requested from records for review.

Thank You

Officer Garza

I received that 3 weeks ago.. nothing yet

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

First of all, God bless Ron for his email post, I called Denice Mitchell yesterday, emailed her our info and timeline and wonder above all wonders woke up to approvals on both our I-130 and I-129F. Thank all of you for your encouragement and support we are now one step closer to going home(USA). Congrats to each and everyone of you who received your approvals and to those who have not, hang in there, they are just around the corner. Soon we will all be taking our next steps and supporting each other through those. I am feeling totally BLESSED at this moment.

:thumbs::dance:Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! :dance::thumbs:

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATS!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I was thinking of emailing Barbara/Denice but I don't have a health-based expedite, and so I'm hesitating.

Nonetheless, it's my birthday today so I'm REALLY hoping I'll get a nice surprise from our friends at the TSC :blush:

I hope you get that fabulous birthday present of a NOA2 PLUS a quick process to the finish.

Happy Birthday

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

sent an email to Barbara yesterday, still no response...going to try to email Denise Mitchell now.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

I lost all faith. I have been doing anything I can and nothing. I did what everyone else did and not even a touch on my case. I am so tired of waiting and see other getting approved with later filing dates. Like I said before. I am happy for you and all of that because if it was me with the approval I would like you to be happy for me.

On the other hand, I can not help feeling very frustrated and hopeless when I see some of you getting approved with a later date than mine. Nothing personal against you.. I am grateful to at least see that TSC is doing something (very small) but something.. I just wish I could receive my approval. that is all!

Praying today is a better day because I have tried everything .. congressman, senator, barbara, Denice, expedite, service call and nothing.. maybe if I just stop trying it will come sooner.. :(

I know how you feel believe me. BUT, you have no idea how that clouds will lift when the approval comes through, and even though there's a new NVC battle, it really does feel so good.

Your file has already been pulled. Officer Garza is sending many emails out pulling more files. It is Wednesday, the big TSC approval day. I'll eat my hat if you are not approved this week.

Keep the faith, keep being expectant. I am sure it's going to happen. I do believe in the hero that is Garza.

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know how you feel believe me. BUT, you have no idea how that clouds will lift when the approval comes through, and even though there's a new NVC battle, it really does feel so good.

Your file has already been pulled. Officer Garza is sending many emails out pulling more files. It is Wednesday, the big TSC approval day. I'll eat my hat if you are not approved this week.

Keep the faith, keep being expectant. I am sure it's going to happen. I do believe in the hero that is Garza.

Thanks Gary.. you always know what to say...Thank you again

Filed: Timeline

It is advisable to email Officer Garza directly? What is the email address?

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.