Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Saylin,can you add me to your spreadsheet please!

You've been on the spreadsheet for awhile, don't worry :)

Skype is what my wife and I use. If you have the iPhone, the new Skype app is amazing! I'm able to show my wife Miami and I can have a video-conference from wherever I am! The best part- no wi-fi needed, Skype for iPhone works on 3g :thumbs:

I don't have the iPhone, but an Android and it does have the Skype app on it. But unfortunately, my phone's on Verizon (I got it while I was in the USA in the summer), so I can't use it to make calls while I'm in Canada or I'll be charged for roaming.

My husband and I just Skype at night after we've both eaten, but we talk all day on an IM client while he's at work and I'm at home. And when either of us are away from the computer, we text each other on our phones (no roaming charges for that, thank goodness). So from the moment I'm awake to the moment I go to bed, I'm practically in constant contact with my husband, in some way or another :D

I just found this CSC to TSC forum!

Jan 27th will be 6 months for me and I am separated from my 1.5 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter (and husband), I'm going mad!

Did anyone else get a notification in late November that their case was transferred from TSC to "a local USCIS office"?

My senator checked up on my case just now and she said Detroit (my local USCIS office) said they didn't have it and that it was still at TSC. Anyone have a similar experience?

I made a spreadsheet at the beginning of November for everyone that was transferred. You can find it here: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tX9SX5PguE40eauWOTNv8ug&hl=en#gid=0 You're not the only one that was transferred to a "local office". You can check it out for yourself and see how many others like yourself got that notice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My senator checked up on my case just now and she said Detroit (my local USCIS office) said they didn't have it and that it was still at TSC. Anyone have a similar experience?

Yep, those are all still in Texas. Note my time line. :blink:

I think what the 24th actually represents is the day they were put into the system in Texas.

Edited by Danger Fire

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I don't have the iPhone, but an Android and it does have the Skype app on it. But unfortunately, my phone's on Verizon (I got it while I was in the USA in the summer), so I can't use it to make calls while I'm in Canada or I'll be charged for roaming.

My husband and I just Skype at night after we've both eaten, but we talk all day on an IM client while he's at work and I'm at home. And when either of us are away from the computer, we text each other on our phones (no roaming charges for that, thank goodness). So from the moment I'm awake to the moment I go to bed, I'm practically in constant contact with my husband, in some way or another :D

That's great Saylin- having any form of constant contact is SUCH a luxury!! Speaking of constant contact, my wife asked me to leave my laptop's Skype turned on today as she watched me deliver a lecture at work :lol:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

No approval for me today I guess.... sniff sniff.. my positive mind is not working right now...

If I remember correctly, there was someone here that got approved and only found out at 12 midnight (EST). Still three more hours, so there's still hope!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Let us look forward to tomorrow :thumbs:

yes.. but I feel so bummed down today...It is pretty hard to wait and feel you are at their mercy. If someone does not take care of your app that is it.. your family pays for it.

That's great Saylin- having any form of constant contact is SUCH a luxury!! Speaking of constant contact, my wife asked me to leave my laptop's Skype turned on today as she watched me deliver a lecture at work :lol:

Oh yes, I'm definitely very grateful that I can talk with my husband a lot! It's the only thing keeping me sane I think as we wait for our NOA2. Ohhh, I would ask my husband the same thing if he gave lectures, but he's a programmer, so not very many lectures at his work laughing.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Met with Tony Capitelli today, District Representative for Congressman Rohrabacher. All he had me do was to fill out a form but I had to speak up to give him some background, I felt like I was inconveniencing him. I am so fvcking tired of this bvllsh1t. No offense to you guys but no one that matters in this whole goddamn fiasco seems to give a flying ** what is going on. What does it take to get someones attention?

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Met with Tony Capitelli today, District Representative for Congressman Rohrabacher. All he had me do was to fill out a form but I had to speak up to give him some background, I felt like I was inconveniencing him. I am so fvcking tired of this bvllsh1t. No offense to you guys but no one that matters in this whole goddamn fiasco seems to give a flying ** what is going on. What does it take to get someones attention?

I've been praying for your son bro, since you told us what's been going on. In light of the responses received by Ron and Gary/Val, I HAVE to believe that your application is being worked on. For some reason that we'll never know, it's just taking MUCH longer than we all think that it ought to.

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If I remember correctly, there was someone here that got approved and only found out at 12 midnight (EST). Still three more hours, so there's still hope!

that was me... 11:26 pm EST last Friday night... don't give up hope!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats to all of you who finally made it thru this nightmare. I've been watching this thread for quite a while now and really felt for you guys. Unreal! TSC screwed this up bigtime, but thank God they are finally starting to clean up the mess they've made of your lives.

Again Congrats and best wishes for a speedy trip thru NVC.

P.S. For those of you still waiting, continued prayers for a speedy approval...now that it appears that TSC actually does approve petitions.

Hi Magdasal - How did you get your NVC number in 2 days; did they notify you of it via mail or email, or did you proactively call NVC and ask for it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ms. Cherry,

Please reference the below in regards to the I-130 petition and theI-129F (K-3) petition for your husband, Mr. Gary James Morrison.

I-130 xxxxxxxxxxx – approved on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I-129F xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – approved on Tuesday,January 25, 2011

You should receive approval notification within the next 7 to 10business days.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns pertaining to thisinformation, please let me know.

Thanks,

Denice Mitchell

Supervisory Immigration Services Officer

Texas Service Center

iTeam

EVERYONE - MAIL THIS LADY!!

AND THANK YOU RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all

Congratulations!!!!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.