California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Did or is anybody writing to the people that Wade provided

The people in Washington need a surprise when they get to work

tomorrow and check their e mails.

Did any body write to any of them.

I wrote to 10 of them the people in the higher positions.

Also somebody needs to call the TSC center also and question them.

The number he gave also.

I hope to see more people here on Vj helping we need to be heard

or will we just be waiting until summer and they catch up.

The more i read about TSC the more I find out they are for processing

USCIS/TSC Launches EB I-485 Email Pilot Program,

and the following USCIS processes like these

Thank you for visiting Endlesswait.com. Your support and participation can help us in our fight for rights and fair laws for legal immigrants to the US.

NSC (Nebraska Service Center) and TSC (Texas Service Center) are two branches of the USCIS. To the lay immigrant, they pretty much perform the same duties in two different states. Even if there are differences, as long as the two process the SAME form for 2 different sets of applicants, does it not make sense that their processing times should be relatively the same? But not I-130 being processed here.

Then how does TSC lag behind the NSC by 134 days for EB2 and EB3 I-140 processing? How is that justified? Has nobody ever asked this question to the USCIS?

Further, from months of closely watching the I-140 and I-485 immigration tracker at Trackitt (which by the way, is an AMAZING service, hats off to them), I have noticed that there are hardly any EB3 I-140 approvals at TSC and there are certainly more number of EB3 I-140 approvals at NSC (at least 5 times more with my personal guarantee, probably much more than that). Now I know that not all people put their cases in Trackitt for tracking, but I dont think there is any reason to believe that NSC applicants wouldnt put their cases in and TSC ones would.

Interesting to google TSC and see everything that happened there in the last 2 years.

Have a good Sunday and Howard Stern

If you could get to him it could be possibe for him to at least discuss it on the air.

but getting it to him is the hard part.

Good LUCK

:innocent::thumbs:

Edited by 1lovingyou2

Filed: Timeline

The simple fact is that people don't how long it really takes for an immigrant spouse to be allowed into the country, let alone to get a Green Card. When I tell people I've been waiting 6 months and I expect to wait another 6 months, they are shocked because they all thought the process was more or less instantaneous. Get married and then you're home-free. Finally this is not an issue affecting very many people, as opposed to TSA pat-downs or the Arizona immigration laws so the media is not interested. That's why we have essentially no voice. Although, 19,000 cases in November at CSC seems like a lot of people. I would say the best way to affect change is to write your Senators once a week. Writing your local newspapers isn't a bad idea either.

Outreach to local press is a worthy endeavor, but we are dealing with a national entity. Only a national media of some type will have any chance to get our situation noticed by the right principals.

(1) Lower right, look for text box: SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE http://www.drudgereport.com/

(2) Email: marklevin.show@citcomm.com

(3) http://www.hannity.com/contact

It is worth a try.

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Are you out of your mind--Hannity,Levin, Drudge, Limbaugh and their ilk are doing everything they can to piss on immigrants--legal and illegal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I would certainly write or call in to those shows. Drudge I think is just a composite of existing news stories, I don't think they do anything original.

Yes, Matt Drudge does do his own stories from time to time. He might take an interest, but there needs to be a pretty big stink. For example, why is group A waiting so long while group B is getting visas quickly?

Are you out of your mind--Hannity,Levin, Drudge, Limbaugh and their ilk are doing everything they can to piss on immigrants--legal and illegal

Oh, that is not true.

Filed: Timeline

With deepest respect, this is not true. One is a question of Law, and the other is a matter of inefficiency. Take your federal Congressman for example, they could be for the Law pertaining to illegal immigration, and very much happy to assist you with perceived inefficiencies in the federal legal immigration process. Lets hope we all have good news soon.

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

at this point and in our case i believe we are better off going illegal route since it seems to work much better than sticking to the legal route (we see where THAT has gotten us!)

if he comes on tourist visa and overstays.... simply get a waiver or adjust status like others seem to so easily do....

if tourist visa gets denied, illegal entry, then do the waiver and adjustment of status

heck they dont even smack those people on the hand who get caught, they simply say (if caught) they'll be sent back to their country... which is where they are NOW? big deal, some punishment, so we would start at square one = looking at a life in a third world country

:ranting: yeah, i'm pissed.... feel like i have NOWHERE to turn and NO ONE who can help ..... makes you start thinking crazy, like - what would our govt do if 36,000 illegal immigrants came across from various countries all at once?

:blink:

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

My husband was here on VWP in August. He was unemployment in France. They asked him if he had income. He replied yes (didn't specify from where bc it's not their business). He had a return ticket, no i-130 but the officer was able to pull it up on the screen. I told him why would we pay to apply for the i-130 if he was going to come illegally anyway. He said I had a good point and let us through.

Yeah, that was our thinking. Why would we pay all this money and wait all this time to do everything the right way, and then jeopardize everything by overstaying or trying to bypass the process (especially when it would be MORE expensive to adjust status later)? Any reasonable person should be on board with that. This is assuming, however, that the immigration officer does listen to reason. Always a gamble, that one...

USCIS171 days
08.03.2010: Sent I-130 (Received at Chicago Lockbox on 08.05.2010 – Priority Date)
08.24.2010: NOA1 – Notice Date (Case transferred from CSC to TSC on 11.02.2010 and back to CSC on 02.07.2011)
02.11.2011: NOA2 – Approved! (hard copy received on 02.17.2011)

NVC46 days
02.26.2011: Got NVC case number from AVR (entered on 02.24.2011)
02.28.2011: Called operator to give email addresses and get IIN; emailed beneficiary's change of address and DS-3032; received instruction emails from NVC; AOS fee bill invoiced and paid
03.01.2011: AOS fee shown as "paid"
03.03.2011: DS-3032 accepted; beneficiary's address updated by NVC; IV fee bill invoiced and paid
03.07.2011: IV fee shown as "paid"; AOS and IV packets sent out together via USPS Priority Mail (delivered on 03.09.2011)
03.22.2011: AVR and operator tells us we will receive an RFE
03.26.2011: Received RFE checklist via email (asking for PCCs from China and Taiwan)
03.28.2011: Sent checklist response via USPS Priority Mail (explaining/demonstrating that PCC should not be required)
04.10.2011: AVR message says that checklist response was received on 04.08.2011; sign in failed
04.11.2011: Case completed at NVC!
04.13.2011: Interview date assigned, received Packet 4 via email
04.25.2011: NVC sent case to embassy in London

Embassy – London, United Kingdom
05.23.2011: Medical at Knightsbridge Doctors
05.31.2011: Interview - APPROVED! (301 days from filing)
06.02.2011: Visa in hand
06.07.2011: POE at SFO

Removal of Conditions

04.16.2013: Sent I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

04.18.2013: I-751 packet received at VSC (check cleared on 05.03)

05.04.2013: Received NOA1 (dated 04.19)

05.11.2013: Received biometrics appointment notice for 06.05.2013 (notice dated 05.08)

05.13.2013: Completed biometrics as a walk-in (would have been out of town for scheduled appointment)

08.21.2013: APPROVED! (Received email update that USCIS has ordered production of new card)

at this point and in our case i believe we are better off going illegal route since it seems to work much better than sticking to the legal route (we see where THAT has gotten us!)

if he comes on tourist visa and overstays.... simply get a waiver or adjust status like others seem to so easily do....

if tourist visa gets denied, illegal entry, then do the waiver and adjustment of status

heck they dont even smack those people on the hand who get caught, they simply say (if caught) they'll be sent back to their country... which is where they are NOW? big deal, some punishment, so we would start at square one = looking at a life in a third world country

:ranting: yeah, i'm pissed.... feel like i have NOWHERE to turn and NO ONE who can help ..... makes you start thinking crazy, like - what would our govt do if 36,000 illegal immigrants came across from various countries all at once?

:blink:

You see nab, THAT is the real crux of the argument in my book. The system is so broken, it almost PAYS to become illegal. What someone needs to do is to convince the government, that is has to be EASIER to be legal, than ILLEGAL. I am sure that some news agencies could take up this idea.

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

What about jobs/careers? You want to work the job of an illegal immigrant? Do you want to be deported to your home country without a job or a place to live? For many of us, this is simply not an option. It's far from worth it to come here illegally.

You see nab, THAT is the real crux of the argument in my book. The system is so broken, it almost PAYS to become illegal. What someone needs to do is to convince the government, that is has to be EASIER to be legal, than ILLEGAL. I am sure that some news agencies could take up this idea.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Timeline

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

4141 St Augustine Rd.

Dallas Texas,TX 75227

Public Inquiry Phone

(214) 381-1423 & (214) 767-7769

Monday we should all try calling here and BLOW THEIR PHONE SYSTEM

or flood calls into the Service Center.

Maybe they will get the idea to get going on approvals

What do you all think. Should we do it.

This is a live number for assistance for the TSC central office for processing.

Edited by 1lovingyou2

What about jobs/careers? You want to work the job of an illegal immigrant? Do you want to be deported to your home country without a job or a place to live? For many of us, this is simply not an option. It's far from worth it to come here illegally.

You misunderstood me. I'm not SUGGESTING we go illegal, I'm saying the SYSTEM encourages people to do the wrong thing. I'm sure all of us on here want to do it the right way, but for every hundred of us, there may be two hundred who don't care. What I am saying is, if the government made it EASIER to do this properly, then the "gung-ho" people would be much more likely to abide by the law - hence CUTTING illegal immigration to some degree.

Edited by Val and Gary

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Timeline

Texas Service Center

INQUIRY PROCEDURE

The TSC fax number for NAFSA inquiries is 214-962-1450. Please read the procedures noted below for how the fax inquiry system should be utilized.

TSC has confirmed that phone numbers are to be used only by CIPP-RRs in order to maintain the integrity of the liaison system, and non-CIPP-RR phone inquiries will be redirected to contact the CIPP-RR.

Before sending an inquiry directly to the TSC, DSOs and Scholar Advisors should check the status of the case on-line using the USCIS website (https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp) to ensure that the information needed is not already noted on-line.

DSOs and Scholar Advisors should then check the normal processing dates for the TSC. Routine inquiries should not be sent for cases that have not exceeded BOTH the normal processing times listed on the receipt notice and posted on-line. The on-line normal processing dates can be found at https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/index.jsp#.

Whenever possible, DSOs and Scholar Advisors should utilize the National Customer Service Center (Phone: 800-375-5283) to resolve issues. You can find more information about the NCSC at http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/ncsc.htm. Note: Please document the effectiveness of the 800 number in problem resolutions and provide CIPP-RRs with that information so that we can offer CIS our feedback on the usefulness of this number.

After following steps 1, 2, and 3, an inquiry should be sent to the TSC using the NAFSA inquiry form (http://www.region7.nafsa.org/%7Ecipprr.htm) and the new fax number, 214-962-1450. Be sure to include a receipt number, beneficiarys name and the DSOs or Scholar Advisors fax number for response. It is also helpful to provide DOB, type of form/case and beneficiarys correct mailing address. Be succinct with the explanation of the problem.

If you do not receive any response from the TSC within 21 days, please contact your CIPP-RR. The most effective way to receive a CIPP-RR response is to format your inquiry in this manner:

SRC #

Last name, first name of applicant

Date of birth

Country of birth and citizenship

Brief explanation of the problem

Name and contact information for DSO

Fax TSC at 214-962-1450.

:thumbs::innocent:

Edited by 1lovingyou2

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

4141 St Augustine Rd.

Dallas Texas,TX 75227

Public Inquiry Phone

(214) 381-1423 & (214) 767-7769

Monday we should all try calling here and BLOW THEIR PHONE SYSTEM

or flood calls into the Service Center.

Maybe they will get the idea to get going on approvals

What do you all think. Should we do it.

This is a live number for assistance for the TSC central office for processing.

Nice!

06-08-2010: Married in Nicaragua

07-10-2010: I-130 application submitted

07-24-2010: NOA1 with priority date of 7-18-2010

11-02-2010: Cases Transferred to Texas

11-24-2010: Both cases touched

01-17-2011: Got pissed off and wrote letter to Congressman Sarbanes

01-19-2011: Received response from Congressman telling us the case had been assigned to an officer and to wait 45-60 days.

01-27-2011: NOA2? FINALLY!!!

02-08-2011: Case sent to NVC

NVC

02-10-2011: NVC Case Numbers received

02-10-2011: Received email form Consulate in Managua stating that they would request our case from NVC so that we can do all the NVC paperwork with the Consulate and skip the NVC processing wait.

02-11-2011: Sent case numbers to US Consulate in Managua

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.