California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey all

Today i got 2 E-mail from NCSC

Re: Hi can someone help me?

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your inquiry. this file will be requested from records for review.

Thank you

Officer Garza

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd one .......

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. A copy of this inquiry has been forwarded to the supervisor for immediate resolution.

Thank you

Officer Carole

thank god for opening the door...... Looking FWD to the NOA-2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just got a call from my congressmans office, they were told that my case is now waiting for the 1-130 supervisor and that i should have an answer in less than 60 days. Has anyone heard anything similar or have any idea what this means? cause I dont. Is the supervisor the one who has the final decision on approvals?

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Good evening my beloved VJ family!!!

I just got caught up with the day's posts... Like so many of you have already voiced, it's quite interesting to see how many of us have received Officer Garza's, and now Carol's, email replies. I find myself wondering what this could all mean! On the one hand, I won't lie- a part of me is wishfully hoping it means something big is brewing, and on the other hand, the skeptic in me is thinking that this is simply a series of emails meant to appease our queries.

I guess we still have a few more hours to see if we can get some approvals coming our way.

As always, I'm rooting for each and every single one of us.

Let's go TSA!!!!! :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just got a call from my congressmans office, they were told that my case is now waiting for the 1-130 supervisor and that i should have an answer in less than 60 days. Has anyone heard anything similar or have any idea what this means? cause I dont. Is the supervisor the one who has the final decision on approvals?

i guess it won't take 60 days.... we will get the NOA-2 Soon...... let us hope that it won't take 60 days....

Filed: Timeline

Hey all

Today i got 2 E-mail from NCSC

Re: Hi can someone help me?

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your inquiry. this file will be requested from records for review.

Thank you

Officer Garza

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd one .......

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. A copy of this inquiry has been forwarded to the supervisor for immediate resolution.

Thank you

Officer Carole

thank god for opening the door...... Looking FWD to the NOA-2

Well, this is what I got:

Thank you for contacting the Texas Service Center National Customer Service Center (NCSC) Follow Up e-mail account. The purpose of this account is to assist petitioners, applicants or their authorized representatives who have contacted the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) with an inquiry but feel their inquiry was not adequately addressed within 30 days or who feel that the response received from the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) was not sufficient. This auto reply message will serve as a record of our receiving your inquiry. The TSC NCSC Follow Up e-mail account will try to be responsive to all requests. However, please note that you will not receive a response to your inquiry if you did not first try to resolve your issue by contacting the NCSC, or if you are not the petitioner, applicant or a designated representative of the case you are inquiring about.

If you are asking for a status update you must contact the NCSC. We will not respond to your status update inquiry.

In order to assist you in a timely manner, please include the following information with your inquiry (Send a follow-up email including this information if it was not included in your first request to this e-mailbox):

· The service request management tool (SRMT) inquiry number that you were given when you called the NCSC,

o If you have called the NCSC and they informed you they are unable to complete a SRMT please provide a brief explanation.

· The date that you contacted the NCSC,

· Your name and receipt number and/or A-number, and

· If available, the name of the NCSC Customer Service Representative you spoke with.

The Texas Service Center will review your e-mail and respond through this e-mail account or through the US Postal Service.

If you feel the decision on your case was made in error, to protect your rights you must follow the regulations and file any necessary motion or appeal within the allotted timeframe.

I-130 NOA1: July 2nd, 2010

I-130 NOA2: February 10th

Sent to NVC: February 11th

Timeline

i guess it won't take 60 days.... we will get the NOA-2 Soon...... let us hope that it won't take 60 days....

I have to agree- I suspect, if your case truly is in the hands of a supervisor, and if by being in the hands of a supervisor it means the place where the buck stops, you ought not have to wait a full 60 days.

Best wishes :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Timeline

Thank you for contacting the Texas Service Center National Customer Service Center (NCSC) Follow Up e-mail account. The purpose of this account is to assist petitioners, applicants or their authorized representatives who have contacted the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) with an inquiry but feel their inquiry was not adequately addressed within 30 days or who feel that the response received from the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) was not sufficient. This auto reply message will serve as a record of our receiving your inquiry. The TSC NCSC Follow Up e-mail account will try to be responsive to all requests. However, please note that you will not receive a response to your inquiry if you did not first try to resolve your issue by contacting the NCSC, or if you are not the petitioner, applicant or a designated representative of the case you are inquiring about.

If you are asking for a status update you must contact the NCSC. We will not respond to your status update inquiry.

In order to assist you in a timely manner, please include the following information with your inquiry (Send a follow-up email including this information if it was not included in your first request to this e-mailbox):

· The service request management tool (SRMT) inquiry number that you were given when you called the NCSC,

o If you have called the NCSC and they informed you they are unable to complete a SRMT please provide a brief explanation.

· If available, the name of the NCSC Customer Service Representative you spoke with.

The Texas Service Center will review your e-mail and respond through this e-mail account or through the US Postal Service.

If you feel the decision on your case was made in error, to protect your rights you must follow the regulations and file any necessary motion or appeal within the allotted timeframe.

That's the standard automated reply sent out by the TSC server acknowledging receipt of your email to them. I received an email from Officer Garza today, 3 days after having received that very same reply.

Cheers :thumbs:

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

I just got this in response to my e-mail to TSC on Friday

Hello,

Your I-130 petition is pending, awaiting final review. Please be assured that we are working proficiently, as we are expeditiously on each case.

Thank you,

Officer Carole

oh this is a variation of the email i got from "Officer Vara" with her multi-colored cutsey font signature file that sent me over the edge was it a couple weeks ago?

:rofl:

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So now it's Officer Carole....May I ask for her email addie pls?

I just received email from TSC, but its the generic letter that the others got..not saying our 2 petitions ( for our minor children) are for review or anything..

I just sent an e-mail to TSC.Ncscfollowup@dhs.gov and got the auto reply immediately and than today the reply.

USCIS (204 days)

08-05-10: I-130 package sent USPS Express

08-06-10: Package delivered in Chicago (Received Date) (Priority Date)

08-18-2010: NOA1 (Notice Date) Received text & email with case number, Check Cashed

08-21-10: Hardcopy NOA1

11-02-10 Case Transferred from CSC to TSC

11-03-10 Hardcopy Transfer to TSC Notice

11-24-10 Transferred TSC to USCIS Office

02-14-11 Received e-mail & text for RFE

02-18-11 Hard Copy RFE

02-28-11 Mailed RFE overnight

03-03-11 RFE received by TSC

03-10-2011 NOA2 Approved

03-16-11 TSC mailed package to NVC

03-17-11 Hard Copy NOA2

03-18-01 NVC Received package

NVC (Electronic Processing) (87 days)

03-18-2011 Case number assigned, OPTIN e-mailed

03-21-11 Gave e-mails; received IID# BID#; Submitted DS-261

03-22-11 AOS Invoiced, Sent AOS Payment

03-23-11 AOS shows PAID, e-mailed AOS Package

03-25-11 IV Invoiced, Sent IV Payment

03-28-11 IV Shows PAID

03-30-11 Completed DS-260

04-07-11 OPTIN Accepted; AOS Package resent

04-18-11 Submitted Supporting Documents for IV

04-19-11 Received RFE for AOS

04-23-11 Received False RFE for Missing IV

05-02-11 E-mailed AOS RFE

05-06-11 Resent IV

05-23-11 False RFE for Missing AOS RFE; Resent AOS RFE

06-10-11 SIF

06-13-11 Case Complete

Consulate/Medical

06-14-11 Interview Scheduled for 07-18-11

Timeline

It's 7 PM eastern time...

Have I told you guys how much I dislike suspense?? :bonk:

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Im cautiously optimistic about all of this...lets hope someone gets approved tonight.

my husband was so "cautiously optimistic" that he said "oh that's nice" and continued on with his reintsall when i told him the email had just come that everyone had rec'd right before they receive their approvals....

i was so excited!! till he said that :crying: upset me so badly i broke out into tears and hung up on him... and he didnt even notice i wasnt on phone :-( talk about taking me for granted (guess i was the statue that day)

{insert theme from Jeopardy}

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Val, Gary,

We are following your steps, right behind you!!!

We WILL SURVIVE TSC "for as long as I know how to love..."

RIGHT ON!!!!

We are all in this together...... I feel like we are all in a sister and brotherhood club! I"ve got a real GOOD feeling about approvals coming in the week. My prayers are there for EVERYONE! And for all already approved....my prayers are to get to NVC before we are all old and grey...LOL.. that was a joke...I have a feeling Texas is in a good place and ALL IS WELL!!!

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!!!heart.gif

I HEAR YA!!! TOTALLY!!!! blush.gif

04/2010 - Marriage in Weirsdale, Florida

USCIS

07-07-2010 Filed I-130 - K3

07-12-2010 Priority date

07-23-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)

11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre

01-24-2011 NOA2 NVC

02-26-2011 Case #

02-28-2011 Docs delivered to NVC

03-06-2011 NVC received docs

03-06-2011 NVC SIF & Expedite approved

04-06-2011 Medical exam - Failed (bad cold - shadow on lung)

06-13-2011 2nd Medical exam - Passed

06-22-2011 Interview at London Embassy - denied due to previous overstay (3 year bar)

07-06-2011 I 601 Waiver accepted at London

07-19-2011 MP & Senator wrote to US Embassy to request expedite

08-13-2011 I 601 approved!

08-22-2011 Visa delivered

09-07-2011 POE Orlando - took 20 minutes to be admitted

I-751

08-15-2013 I-751 Received by Vermont service center

08-21-2013 I-751 Application check cashed

08-22-2013 I-751 NOA1 received dated 08-16-2013

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

This was also what I exactly got today.

quote name='OuterX' timestamp='1296085822' post='4433883']

Just saw from the forum board that SAYLIN got news that they were approved 1/25. CONGRATS SAYLIN!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks again ezzie! I couldn't believe it when I saw the text this afternoon, I was shaking all over. Can't wait to add more people tonight to the spreadsheet! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.