noblehero

ALRIGHT THIS PISSES ME OFF!!

90 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
yup, include me in the rant brigade...when reading the June+ approvals , it was all I could do not to put my head through the moniter..when I read the august approvals I cracked. Couldnt even get angry, just wanted to burst into tears..( sorry all you approved guys, like everyone else its not that I don't wish for your approvals, but this just stinks)

Still there has been some progress for march onwards petitons this week, lets hope its coming to an end.

Count me in . . . (no surprise since I lost patience months ago). I think we felt a tiny bit better when no one was getting approved out of order. The waiting time for them to create that piece of paper was bad enough. But by approving out of order they simply added insult to injury. I just had a call from my congressman's office - I contacted them on August 11 to ask a few questions and they just now returned the call. The contact said "well, RFEs sometimes change the processing order". Sounded like an extremely uninformed response so I asked him if he was at all aware of the situation was I-129Fs currently and of course, he was clueless. . .

Can't get help anywhere!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don’t blame you guys for being pissed! I really think you all are getting the short end of USCIS screwing up the whole IMBRA process. They kind of remind me of the military, everyone just sitting around on their butts not knowing what to do until the ####### hits the fan and they just getting into a panic.

I think what your seeing with these earlier cases getting approved is the fact they are just waiting on RFE’s to come in so they are knocking out the people that used the new form. I am sure none of you hold it against those with later dates getting their approval but I know it is very frustrating for all of you. I think you’ll start to see a lot of you 100 day + people getting their approval.

I am just pissed that the TSC has to send K-1 visa applications to CSC that seems so overwhelmed that they most likely feel like they are drinking from a fire hose. Maybe they should send some of these USCIS employees from other offices TDY (temp duty)to CSC and help them get control of their case load out there.

I am starting to wonder if I am better off just canceling my K-1 and when I go visit my baby in 25 days just taking the plunge and getting married there and then apply for a K-3. Seems like the time table for the K-3 has decreased because of all of the IMBRA stuff affecting the K-1 applications and dramatically increasing the time table for the K-1. At least if I get married to her before I am deployed at least I know she and my son will be covered by the military if something happens to me.

I can tell you if I don’t here some kind of determination on my expedite request USCIS will get tired of talking to me everyday. :-D

9/27/05 Met on line

4/16/06 Visit her in the Philippines

4/29/06 Engaged

8/3/06 Mailed I-129F to TSC

8/4/06 Notice left

8/7/06 I-129f delivered at USCIS

8/15/06 NOA1 USCIS received I-129f

8/17/06 Touched

8/20/06 Check scanned and posted on line that is how I got my case number.

8/21/06 NOA1 arrives via snail mail

8/30/06 Touched

10/2/06 NOA 2 "Approved"

10/3/06 Touched

11/01/06 MNL# 2006xxxxxx

11/30/06 Medical

12/06/06 Interview APPROVED

12/19/06 Travel to US Seattle POE, Arrive in Houston

xx/xx/07 Wedding

"When I die bury me upside down so the USCIS can kiss my @$$".

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

My fiance speaks a funny sounding foreign language, but slowly my understanding is improving.

Saya mengerti Bahasa indonesia. Lo mengerti? Mungkin mengerti bahasa istri kamu dulu, ya? Tidak perlu babelfish.

In other words, study and learn the language of your intended. I struggled with Bahasa Indonesia at first, but I was able to communicate in my job there. Much to learn yet.

Fortunately, my Fiance speaks better english, than I do bahasa indonesia.

Cheers!!!

I saw squares, what up wit dat mew? :blink:

Are you seeing something that I don't? Wow!!!!

signature here

Timeline
I think what your seeing with these earlier cases getting approved is the fact they are just waiting on RFE’s to come in so they are knocking out the people that used the new form.

The only problem with that logic (and I know, there is no logic to this) is that 1) they didn't send our RFEs in order of NOA1 date and 2) they received RFE responses from some March filers at the end of June or early July and THOSE people still have not been approved. . . so why are they sitting on those? What could possibly be a reasonable explanation for why a March 10 applicant who returned their RFE on June 25 has not yet been approved? Don't worry, I'm not expecting an answer from anyone because there isn't one. It just makes it that much harder to watch others approved so fast.

TSC and NSC petitions were sent to CSC as part of a restructuring of the service centers - they just happened to do it in the middle of IMBRA because that's the way they do things . . .

Does anyone know exactly WHY TSC and NSC petitions are being sent to CSC. I mean "because of IMBRA" doesn't tell me anything. Why "because of IMBRA"? ####### does that mean? :blink:

Transfers of various petitions between service centers has been happening long before IMBRA. It is common practice.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

HAHA! I read to 'improve effeciency'. That way offices could specialize in specific types of visas...hmm, it looks like we got the office that didnt really have a clue. Actually, nebraska was faster than TSC or CSC. But we definately can see how effeciency has improved.....right??

wolf

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

yup, include me in the rant brigade...when reading the June+ approvals , it was all I could do not to put my head through the moniter..when I read the august approvals I cracked. Couldnt even get angry, just wanted to burst into tears..( sorry all you approved guys, like everyone else its not that I don't wish for your approvals, but this just stinks)

Still there has been some progress for march onwards petitons this week, lets hope its coming to an end.

Count me in . . . (no surprise since I lost patience months ago). I think we felt a tiny bit better when no one was getting approved out of order. The waiting time for them to create that piece of paper was bad enough. But by approving out of order they simply added insult to injury. I just had a call from my congressman's office - I contacted them on August 11 to ask a few questions and they just now returned the call. The contact said "well, RFEs sometimes change the processing order". Sounded like an extremely uninformed response so I asked him if he was at all aware of the situation was I-129Fs currently and of course, he was clueless. . .

Can't get help anywhere!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Surrounded by clueless donkeyholes on all sides :wacko: I'm still flying by the seat of my pants here trusting my congressman's guy to have given me accurate info about my petition having been reapproved and sent to and received by NVC. Still no updates, no emails, no letters in the mail, SO WHO REALLY KNOWS - DANG DONKEYHOLES ANYWAY!!!! :blink::angry::help:

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

at least we all have a place to come and vent!

I have to say that personally, I've given up for now. I can't see approval happening for me in the next few days, and after that my USC is on the road for 5 weeks so he won't be able to deal with any RFEs that may come in, nor will he be able to get the affidavit done and signed and that other form too... it is all looking very unlikely for us until he returns at the end of Spetember, so ... yeah, whatever.

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Timeline

Ding Ding Ding...I just rang a magic bell....

It will ONLY work if EVERYONE on this site believes it to be true. If so, everyone will be approved in 24 hours. Hmm, dont let that nonbeliever be YOU!!!!

wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Filed: Timeline

I guess I don't have a lot of room to complain but....it just seems like certain beneficiaries from certain countries get approved first. No offense to the ladies or men with SOs from Algeria but they seem to get approvals/interviews/visas at lighting speeds while us ladies waiting for Egy guys get the shaft. Also the other countries getting the shaft too. It's all pretty UNFAIR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It will ONLY work if EVERYONE on this site believes it to be true. If so, everyone will be approved in 24 hours. Hmm, dont let that nonbeliever be YOU!!!!

wolf

well, now that you mention it, my horoscope did say I would be approved tomorrow.... ;)

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Timeline

wolf

well, now that you mention it, my horoscope did say I would be approved tomorrow.... ;)

Woo hoo! One believer! Now I just need countless more before the stroke of midnight. If not, you all will break my bell. Then I will have to sing to you, I am sure that your expressions will be more of the 'does he think he can sing' variety.....I better start practicing now...la la la la la la la

wolf

7/05/06 - Touched

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/12/07 Visa Received

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

Timeline
Woo hoo! One believer! Now I just need countless more before the stroke of midnight. If not, you all will break my bell. Then I will have to sing to you, I am sure that your expressions will be more of the 'does he think he can sing' variety.....I better start practicing now...la la la la la la la

wolf

Wolf, did you start drinking before 5:00 again? :lol:

Timeline
There were 28 VJ couples approved last week. Out of 28, 4 had NOA1 dates in July and friggin August!!!

Two of them had NOA1 dates of August 10th.

So now, out of 6 months (March, April, May, June, July, and August, ) we have 15% of the approvals going to July and August petitioners.

UNBEFUKINGLIEVABLE!!!

We are at the mercy of the USCIS, we can call nation customer service 800 number, we can get our congressmen involved, but when it come down to it USCIS is going to do what ever they want, as far as

I can tell that are not accountable to anyone.

The very least they could do to speed things up is to share their cases with VSC.

Time Line

01-13-06- sent I-129f to Neb

01-23-06- Receive NOA1

03-31-06- I-129f sent to El Paso TX

04-03-06- touched

06-14-06- letter from El Paso, I-129f sent there by mistake!!!!

06-28-06- contacted congressman, I-129f is in CSC

07-04-06- Received in California, finally 3 months wasted!

08-10-06- sent in RFE

08-18-06- RFE lost in mail

09-20-06- resent RFE

09-08-06- received my RFE

09-14-06- touched

09-14-06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

11-05-07- Interview

11-05-07- VISA received

11-05-07- US entry El Paso, Tx.

12-18-07- Married

AOS

02-02-08- Filed

02-14-08- NOA1

03-08-08- Biometrics

04-16-08- EAD ordered

05-14-08- EAD re-ordered

05-23-08- EAD recieved in mail

09-13-08- Recieved 2nd biometrics appointment

10-02-08- 2nd Biometrics- wrong A#

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.