Brad and Vika

Back from Ukraine/Czech

176 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

When I ask how she ever survived back home, "well, at least the sun shines in Russia."

that's funny, cause my fiance is saying that we never see the sun in Russia :lol: i promised to prove him wrong as soon as he comes here in summer time, or at least in spring.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I did a double take. "Did that just happen? I'm pretty sure she messed that up."

As she said in her statement, she just hopes the true spirit of the song came through. Yes, she messed it up, but boy was she singinging her tail off when she did!

Messing up the National Anthem was the downfall of Rosanne Barr. Of course, Rosanne Barr is a fat, annoying, bi*tch and Christina Aguillera is a hot blonde. My guess is that Christina will survive where Rosanne faded quickly into "who's Rosanne Barr?" status.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Messing up the National Anthem was the downfall of Rosanne Barr. Of course, Rosanne Barr is a fat, annoying, bi*tch and Christina Aguillera is a hot blonde. My guess is that Christina will survive where Rosanne faded quickly into "who's Rosanne Barr?" status.

Hotness aside, Rosanne Barr was disrespectful whereas Christina just messed up. Not only did she mess up, but she owned up for it and handled it in a professional manner.

Americans may be fickle about some stuff, but the sports world (and fans of said sports) still love them some 'merica. If there's any question about the seriousness of the national anthem, check out NASCAR on any given Sunday and you'll not only hear a nice rendition, you'll also hear a prayer before it starts. NASCAR doesn't just do that during "the big games" it does it during every race. Every single race has a televised invocation, rendition, and the most famous words in motorsports, "Gentlemen..... start your engines!"

Remember when the MLB used to televise "Play Ball!"? Course that was back when we used to say the pledge of allegiance too, but that's neither here nor there. The time will come again when Ameircans will be proud to be American in front of everyone else. Perhaps maybe we'll be proud to be spirtitual again someday as well. (And by spiritual I don't necessarily mean Christian, I mean humble.)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Xtina should have forced a wardrobe malfunction. No one would have noticed anything else!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Timeline

Xtina should have forced a wardrobe malfunction. No one would have noticed anything else!

:lol:

FYI, they still say the "Pledge of Allegience" every morning in the schools here. Pasha thought it was strange, Alla thinks it sounds like something they did in the Soviet Union. :lol:

You could say the same thing about Rosanne Barr. Scary thought.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

What has been seen can not be unseen!!!!! :o Where's that barf icon?

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

That girl is smokin-hot! I'll never forget the Maxim picture where she's "swimming" in an innertube. That ones permanently in the spank bank.

they still say the "Pledge of Allegience" every morning in the schools here. Pasha thought it was strange, Alla thinks it sounds like something they did in the Soviet Union. :lol:

That's really cool. And if she thinks that's what it's like, she should see the way they saluted the flag during the pledge back in the '30s!

We were having a nice conversation about Xtina being hot and you had to take it here? Thanks a bunch, Gary. That's like when you click on a link for "hot and steamy threesome" and it's three dudes.

"What is seen can't be unseen." Exactly!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

At least you aren't Samuel L. Jackson.

:crying:

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline

That girl is smokin-hot! I'll never forget the Maxim picture where she's "swimming" in an innertube. That ones permanently in the spank bank.

That's really cool. And if she thinks that's what it's like, she should see the way they saluted the flag during the pledge back in the '30s!

We were having a nice conversation about Xtina being hot and you had to take it here? Thanks a bunch, Gary. That's like when you click on a link for "hot and steamy threesome" and it's three dudes.

"What is seen can't be unseen." Exactly!

:rofl:

OMG!!!! Its a haunted house!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Hey, Slim? Want to see a hot redhead?

"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna..." Ah, the Rick-roll.

lmao

Wife's visa journey:

MIL's visa journey:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.