RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Closing them out.

Maybe fixing their misupdating mistake...iam not gonna think about the bad now...they might only denied i-129f and approved i-130 but misupdated the i-130

Beautiful patience.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sam, something is puzzling me concerning your RFE. Before you married, did your wife obtain her "free to marry"

from the embassy and if so, where were you married?

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Maybe fixing their misupdating mistake...iam not gonna think about the bad now...they might only denied i-129f and approved i-130 but misupdated the i-130

If you want to think that, who am I to tell you not to. But you did get it in Black and white.

Timeline

Sam, something is puzzling me concerning your RFE. Before you married, did your wife obtain her "free to marry"

from the embassy and if so, where were you married?

Yes ...we got it from the American embassy in cairo...we were married here in justice ministry 4th floor

If you want to think that, who am I to tell you not to. But you did get it in Black and white.

What did you mean by getting it black n white ?

Beautiful patience.

Yes ...we got it from the American embassy in cairo...we were married here in justice ministry 4th floor

What did you mean by getting it black n white ?

In print, not a vocal response. The denial letter was sent to you via a written response, not one but two.

Sam I AM, your petition had red flags right from the beginning, I remember when you first came on VJ, you and your wife need to sit down and completely review everything that was given to USCIS or the consular by you'll or your lawyer.

That would be a good start.....

Timeline

In print, not a vocal response. The denial letter was sent to you via a written response, not one but two.

Sam I AM, your petition had red flags right from the beginning, I remember when you first came on VJ, you and your wife need to sit down and completely review everything that was given to USCIS or the consular by you'll or your lawyer.

That would be a good start.....

In vocal not print . it might be a mistake made by the USCIS and i will receive the approval.

Beautiful patience.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

And there shouldn't be any offense...we are praying to our god...we are not harming or cursing anyone.

"No i don't know why did they deny me...they said that they are going to send a denial letter and the reason in it . and i would give them this ....!.... but i wouldn't show them a hair of my wife's. no offense..but i would say FUKC THE WHOLE US IF ITS GONNA MAKE MY WIFE CHEAP OR TORTURE ME....iam free muslim man ...."

This would be considered cursing Sam. I dont think you realise that you are offending the very country & its citizens when you say things like this. Its ignorant to do so & doesnt sound like praying to most. It is harmful to everyone including yourself.

You are a free muslim man. That doesnt mean you can use that to insult a nation or the people that live there. Your wife is one of them. Show some respect for the country you are fighting to live in & for yourself at the same time.

As long as you post these statements you can expect these responces. None of that will help.

Conventional wisdom indicates you need to wait until the denial letter comes; then post the result. Let members try to help you understand what can be done based on that information. Anything other than that is just wild speculation born out of ignorance & emotions.

Edited by Ning

Timeline

"No i don't know why did they deny me...they said that they are going to send a denial letter and the reason in it . and i would give them this ....!.... but i wouldn't show them a hair of my wife's. no offense..but i would say FUKC THE WHOLE US IF ITS GONNA MAKE MY WIFE CHEAP OR TORTURE ME....iam free muslim man ...."

This would be considered cursing Sam. I dont think you realise that you are offending the very country & its citizens when you say things like this. Its ignorant to do so & doesnt sound like praying to most. It is harmful to everyone including yourself.

You are a free muslim man. That doesnt mean you can use that to insult a nation or the people that live there. Your wife is one of them. Show some respect for the country you are fighting to live in & for yourself at the same time.

As long as you post these statements you can expect these responces. None of that will help.

Conventional wisdom indicates you need to wait until the denial letter comes; then post the result. Let members try to help you understand what can be done based on that information. Anything other than that is just wild speculation born out of ignorance & emotions.

Yes iam and that doesn't mean that i would offend anyone ....and i didn't mean to curse the whole people in the US i meant that they think that i want to go there so bad...yes but for my wife other than that...iam king in my country and i wouldn't need to be tortured over that and you can say all that was about the USCIS and i know that there are a lot of kind and good americans as there are in egypt and everywhere....and am sorry if i offended anyone without meaning .

Edited by SamOnline

Beautiful patience.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's hard to read what was sent via email etc..

lets await the letter and see what's the reason... really guessing wont cut it..!

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

What do you mean ?

\

sure I'm just saying you havent made aware of the reason for the denial of your I-130.. so best thing is to await the packet that will give you more information and tell you what steps to take .. appeal within a certain time frame,etc.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

\

sure I'm just saying you havent made aware of the reason for the denial of your I-130.. so best thing is to await the packet that will give you more information and tell you what steps to take .. appeal within a certain time frame,etc.

I know..i got it now..Thank you.

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

I know..i got it now..Thank you.

Definately you're welcome.. people will say many things.. most good.. but it may not be helpful if you dont know the reason.

I say await the "paper in the mail" and update accordingly... I hope that it'll be a easy fix.. It may not even be your lawyer's fault.. be patient.. dont work up too much until you KNOW the ISSUE and what's needed to f.i.x it..

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.