RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Agreed the RFE he got, seemed to ask for everything, as if he had never sent any evidence. Maybe they never got his evidence at all with his original filing. The rfe should have only asked for a few things, not a whole page of stuff. So its as if they didnt get those things (im just guessing)

Look at my timeline sam, some of us have to wait a very long time, we can't give up. When they fight, we have to fight back harder

Exactly. They asked these people for an incredible volume of information. You would think they were trying to buy the USA not immigrate to it.

We are all just guessing but I think its due to the lack of connection between the massive amount of info his wife sent & the actual case file. Mine took two months after my husband sent it in.

I hope when Sam gets the denial letter we find that it is about the above. I think he can get that corrected even though they say these denials are final. Mine wasnt & I hope his isnt either.

I think anyone that has followed Sams posts would agree they are in love & its a legitimate marrige. I also can understand when he gets emotional about the situation. We all have to endure the seperation but to him it looks bleak right now.

When USCIS has the info they require I think they will approve his case.

Edited by Ning

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am very sorry for your denial letter. I think an appeal may take too long

and may be too expensive. I think it is better to re-file again and this

time do it yourself instead of paying a lawyer. What was the reason of

your denial? Don't GIVE UP. I am sure if you overcome the reason why

they are denying you then you will succeed the second time around.

I'd suggest chilling out, quit cursing, and quit praying to Allah on these forums because I don't see many people on here praying to Jesus Christ the Savior, because reading your "Allah Ah salah allah" whatever Is quite upsetting to me considering I had family members in the twin towers, not saying you're related to that, but reading your posts and seeing your RFE they obviously had a reasoning behind their actions.

I am not trying to look for any debate here, but are you implying that every person who prays to Allah is responsible for attacking the twin towers? Seriously?

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I smell a problem here, may be wrong.

If you have attorney at record by filling the form G-28, is it possible your wife to communicate with the USCIS without removing the attorney at record?

Loto

Hey Loto,

We didn't have any problems with our I-130, but when we got the RFE during the NVC stage, I (the beneficiary) sent the RFE response directly by Fedex from Nicaragua to the NVC, even though our agent was our lawyer and a G-28 had been submitted. So, as far I understand, we can communicate with them even if the lawyer is the agent.

So I wouldn't think that's the problem here, hopefully Sam's wife will get the hardcopy denial soon.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Hey Loto,

We didn't have any problems with our I-130, but when we got the RFE during the NVC stage, I (the beneficiary) sent the RFE response directly by Fedex from Nicaragua to the NVC, even though our agent was our lawyer and a G-28 had been submitted. So, as far I understand, we can communicate with them even if the lawyer is the agent.

So I wouldn't think that's the problem here, hopefully Sam's wife will get the hardcopy denial soon.

Thanks Nica for the feedback :thumbs:

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know bro...and thank you alot....iam just gonna wait to see what will it be..In sha Allah approval for both forms YA RAB

maybe they only deny one not the other or did you get both notice you can also make an infopass app to find out whats going on.

I couldn't agree more with this. You are ranting and raving a lot about religion and what not. And considering the history with a lot of that kind of radical behavior makes the US not fond of middle eastern immigrants with such intentions. Not saying ALL middle eastern but just from reading this thread you are coming across as a radical muslim, and if you acted this way in any sort of interview or appeal letters or towards your lawyer you may have dug your own grave. You're not listening to anyone's advice, but instead you're ranting about Allah and whomever else that is important to you and your religion.

You need to calm down, you mentioned not showing them anything or a hair of your wife, which sounds completely fishy to me. Are you truly hiding something, is this not legit? The USCIS would not send such a detailed and demanding RFE if they had no reason to.

I'd suggest chilling out, quit cursing, and quit praying to Allah on these forums because I don't see many people on here praying to Jesus Christ the Savior, because reading your "Allah Ah salah allah" whatever Is quite upsetting to me considering I had family members in the twin towers, not saying you're related to that, but reading your posts and seeing your RFE they obviously had a reasoning behind their actions.

And I seriously doubt you were approved and the denial letter was a mistake, that's just a dellusional thought.

And I don't mean to offend anyone, but some of his responses and rants are offending to me.

im sorry for your loss; my friend lost his father too.

i would say sites such as this are highly monitored for terrorist chatter, so rest assured its not just the uscis weeding out the fakes.

purely my opinion and i can see where your coming from, theres always two sides to an argument or debate.

i hope sam follows advice and it all works out for the best for him and his wife.

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

sam, my friend

i think they do that for every arab muslim man, i really feel your pain brother.

many people have been approved that have filled the same time as me or even after me, but because i'm arab muslim they penalize me by waiting.

I know bro , they don't seem to know much about islam and how peaceful it is.iam not really in a big pain as you think.we are thanking Allah that it happened.what if i...as example : got the visa and the flight crashed and i deied..would that be better or wait some more time and not die..we see it like that..Only Allah knows where is the good and where is the bad.so "Allah am not asking you to take the harship test back but am asking the mercy in it".

Sam just hang in there. My husband and I were separated for a little over 4 years. After our 1st denial we were feeling just like you. We knew that one day we would be together under 1 roof and sure enough that has happened. Hopefully you don't have to wait as long as we did.

Yea .i seen that in your time line..but why did u wait all that..may you please explain that to me..was it the paper work denial or the embassy denial.which one and why did it take 3 years for review?..waiting for your response.

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

Those COs are the problem. The decisions they make affect our lives. Don't they have to follow Immigration laws just like the rest of us? They can't just do whatever they felt like doing. They can't just close a case just because they don't feel like going through all the papers. That's unacceptable. Something has to be done about them.

Yes but who will hear your words?

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

After you responded to the RFE did the status ever reflect that the case had resumed? If they got the paperwork the case status would have changed. Who sent in the response to the RFE your wife or the lawyer ? Was there anything invalid in your submission? Have you had other visas denied ? There aren't a lot of things that cause denial on the USCIS side other than misrepresentation and lack of proof of a relationship. It really sounds like your RFE response fell into a pit.

Yes it changed to Request for evedince review.so yes they received it ..my wife sent the papers not me...everything was vaild..everything..to america no..i dunno why did they deny me anyways :wacko:

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

Exactly. They asked these people for an incredible volume of information. You would think they were trying to buy the USA not immigrate to it.

We are all just guessing but I think its due to the lack of connection between the massive amount of info his wife sent & the actual case file. Mine took two months after my husband sent it in.

I hope when Sam gets the denial letter we find that it is about the above. I think he can get that corrected even though they say these denials are final. Mine wasnt & I hope his isnt either.

I think anyone that has followed Sams posts would agree they are in love & its a legitimate marrige. I also can understand when he gets emotional about the situation. We all have to endure the seperation but to him it looks bleak right now.

When USCIS has the info they require I think they will approve his case.

Yes..they asked samoray for the same RFE...he is my friend..and he even sent evidence less than me...i really sent more...and he got the approval...me and my wife call and talk everyday....i'm just afraid of appealing because it might take so long and tbh am not welling to wait..i just hope the best..whatever is it.

Beautiful patience.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

Sam just looking at your time line my guess would be that they did not match your RFE to your case file. The denial has happened just at the time the RFE should have been returned.

Hang in there these things are just a test of our strength. She will receive the letter in a day or two and then you will know for certain and can address what is going on whether it is the RFE was not properly attached to the case or something else was missing. I know that RFE was like a nightmare and I can't believe they asked for so much. Someone up there really did not like your case or your attorney really messed it up or someone was just being really strict with the rules, who knows the reason at this point.

My thoughts are with you.

Timeline

I am very sorry for your denial letter. I think an appeal may take too long

and may be too expensive. I think it is better to re-file again and this

time do it yourself instead of paying a lawyer. What was the reason of

your denial? Don't GIVE UP. I am sure if you overcome the reason why

they are denying you then you will succeed the second time around.

Thats what am thinking to be honest..but i have to see what am getting first.

I am not trying to look for any debate here, but are you implying that every person who prays to Allah is responsible for attacking the twin towers? Seriously?

yes, if he doesn't know islam well..then he shouldn't talk about it...If he read quran he might wonder ..its all about peice and love.

maybe they only deny one not the other or did you get both notice you can also make an infopass app to find out whats going on.

I didn't get any hardcopy yet..I wish i get the approval not the denial.

Beautiful patience.

:crying: It made me cry! (F) I pray that it was just a mistake. I am following your journey. You have had a very long list of RFE before. May God Bless you Sam.

"The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it."

06/20/2009 - Met online ( I am from Philippines and he's from Wisconsin)

04/26/2010 - Met in Philippines (for 2 weeks)

05/08/2010 - Officially engaged!! ( He sent the engagement ring 09/24/2010 and he proposed to me on bended knee in Philippines with the second part of engagement ring) *melting*

06/18/2010 - I-129F package Sent

06/21/2010 - NOA1

06/24/2010 - Touched

09/23/2010 - Touched (when I contacted the Congressman's office)

11/15/2010 - Touched (hopefully the approval)

11/17/2010 - NOA2 (Received hard copy 11/22/2010)

12/01/2010 - Received a letter from DOS dated 11/29/2010 stating that the petition will be forwared to USE AD within a week and that I will received the packets very soon from embassy.

01/18/2011 - Interview. APPROVED!!! No words can express how happy i am.

01/25/2011 - VISA in hand! YAY!!!

02/20/2011 - POE Chicago (O'hare)

05/14/2011 - Our Wedding day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.