RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

have your wife speak to a tier two not a csr. take all names and agent ids too. explain that youve spoken with a less than helpful tier two recently and you demand to know the actual current status and why. it may take one attempt, if it takes more and youre supplied finally with helpful info give the names of the less than helpful tier twos and complain. its not a phone in to complain about a pair of pants youve bought, this a the status of the petition that is going to have an effect on your life.

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

im not sure why you applied for the expedite last time around...but if its humanitarian or medical, and if its possible, definitely.

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I'm so sorry to hear this Sam, good luck to you, I hope you can work it out :(

AOS,EAD,AP aps received: 7/28/10

Biometrics appointment notice: 8/06/10

Biometrics appointment: 8/20/10

AOS Touched: 8/20/10

AOS Touched: 8/30/10

AOS Interview notification received: 9/02/10 for 10/05/10

AP Touched: 9/23/10

EAD Approval/card production email: 9/24/10

AP Touched: 9/28/10

EAD Touched again, same card production email: 9/29/10

EAD and AP received: 10/01/10

Applied for SSN: 10/04/10

Interview date: 10/05/10 Detroit.

10 year GC APPROVED: 10/05/10 !!!!!!!!!

Welcome letter arrived in the mail: 10/09/10

SS card arrived: 10/12/10

Green Card arrived in mail: 10/15/10 :)

zxkxma.jpg

Tiempo and Tucker

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Well , i even expedited and seemed that they approved so i don't see how its a denial , i really think that i got approved and they just misupdate it , they didn't even send a RFE on the i-129f so how can they refuse it...thats the point ...i really think that iam approved.

Your expidite was not approved. This is proven by the denial of the petition.

Some members have cautioned you to wait until you know for sure why you were denied.Some have suggested that your RFE didnt connect with the case file.

In my own case I was at first denied because they hadnt gotten my RFE responce. They issued the denial letter just as you got. I later got a letter explaining the denial. That letter said I could not appeal; the decision was final. I didnt melt down like you are but I was very dissapointed. You are over reacting which does no good & wont change anything. If you believe in the Muslim teachings now is the time to review those ideas.

You need to cool it until you have that denial letter. There may be a way to repair the damage & get what you want. This isnt a problem created by the US govenment in some plot to do you harm. This is a situation born by the people from your own country that did things in the past to create the need to prove the intent of the immigrant.

In my own case,after my husband reviewed the letters he wrote a letter to USCIS & sent it in along with the evidence asking them to connect it with the case file. He asked for reconsideration rather than appealing the case. The case was reopened & approved.

Hopefully yours will be as well.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Some members have cautioned you to wait until you know for sure why you were denied.Some have suggested that your RFE didnt connect with the case file.

In my own case I was at first denied because they hadnt gotten my RFE responce. They issued the denial letter just as you got. I later got a letter explaining the denial. That letter said I could not appeal; the decision was final. I didnt melt down like you are but I was very dissapointed. You are over reacting which does no good & wont change anything. If you believe in the Muslim teachings now is the time to review those ideas.

You need to cool it until you have that denial letter. There may be a way to repair the damage & get what you want. This isnt a problem created by the US govenment in some plot to do you harm. This is a situation born by the people from your own country that did things in the past to create the need to prove the intent of the immigrant.

In my own case,after my husband reviewed the letters he wrote a letter to USCIS & sent it in along with the evidence asking them to connect it with the case file. He asked for reconsideration rather than appealing the case. The case was reopened & approved.

:thumbs:

This is what I suggested in my last couple of posts.

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

have your wife speak to a tier two not a csr. take all names and agent ids too. explain that youve spoken with a less than helpful tier two recently and you demand to know the actual current status and why. it may take one attempt, if it takes more and youre supplied finally with helpful info give the names of the less than helpful tier twos and complain. its not a phone in to complain about a pair of pants youve bought, this a the status of the petition that is going to have an effect on your life.

I don't really care about these reps or tiers anymore...so am just gonna wait for the NOA

im not sure why you applied for the expedite last time around...but if its humanitarian or medical, and if its possible, definitely.

Medical

I'm so sorry to hear this Sam, good luck to you, I hope you can work it out :(

NO need...thank you...i hope so too.

You are right...

:thumbs:

This is what I suggested in my last couple of posts.

Loto

I know loto..iam just shocked

Beautiful patience.

Filed: Timeline

Sam sorry to hear about your denial but really i think u r putting in your mind that they made a mistaken on this, highly unlikely hard for them to make such a mistake not impossible but u keep saying that u r sure they did I think get it in your mind that u will need to appeal. Stop thinking its a denial. I'm sure there r things that they have looked at in your situation that they find lacking. Maybe your situation doesn't feel or look to them as a bona fide marriage.You can make all kinds of excuses why u have been denied but wait and see what really they based their decision on. Good Luck with the process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sam sorry to hear about your denial but really i think u r putting in your mind that they made a mistaken on this, highly unlikely hard for them to make such a mistake not impossible but u keep saying that u r sure they did I think get it in your mind that u will need to appeal. Stop thinking its a denial. I'm sure there r things that they have looked at in your situation that they find lacking. Maybe your situation doesn't feel or look to them as a bona fide marriage.You can make all kinds of excuses why u have been denied but wait and see what really they based their decision on. Good Luck with the process.

Very nice response..Thank you :)

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes i know...and they took 3 months or more doing background checks for me...i felt like they think iam a terrorist...lol...

sam, my friend

i think they do that for every arab muslim man, i really feel your pain brother.

many people have been approved that have filled the same time as me or even after me, but because i'm arab muslim they penalize me by waiting.

07/19/10: I-130 package mailed

07/23/10: Receipt Date

08/03/10: Notice Date

12/16/10: Approval Date

NOA2 to NVC - ? days

NVC - ? days

12/22/10: NVC Case# generated

12/23/11: DS-3032 emailed

12/24/11: Updated both email ids. Mailed DS-3032 hard copy

12/27/11: Delivered DS-3032 hard copy

12/27/11: AOS fee PAID, AOS package mailed

01/04/11: IV package delivered

01/28/2011: SIF

01/28/11: Case Completed, waiting to schedule an interview.

//11: Forwarded to the Consulate for final review

Consulate - ? days

//11: Consulate received

//11: Consulate scheduled the interview

//11: Packet4 received from Consulate

//11: Visited VFS

//11: Medical Done

//11: Medical Report Collected

//11: Interview - IR1 Approved

//11: Passport & visa packet picked up

U.S

??/??/11: Welcome Letter & Green Card

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sam just hang in there. My husband and I were separated for a little over 4 years. After our 1st denial we were feeling just like you. We knew that one day we would be together under 1 roof and sure enough that has happened. Hopefully you don't have to wait as long as we did.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Agreed the RFE he got, seemed to ask for everything, as if he had never sent any evidence. Maybe they never got his evidence at all with his original filing. The rfe should have only asked for a few things, not a whole page of stuff. So its as if they didnt get those things (im just guessing)

Look at my timeline sam, some of us have to wait a very long time, we can't give up. When they fight, we have to fight back harder

Edited by Adam and Thet

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

That might be the problem. If you need over 4 lbs. of paperwork to prove something very simple, or you feel the need to drown the I.O. in 4+ lbs. of paperwork, he or she might have felt bullsh*tted and closed the file to avoid going through all of this stuff. They are people too, you know.

Yes, quality trumps quantity; a loaf of bread is better than an mountain of grass.

Ultimately, however, you will have to wait for the letter and see the reason for the denial.

Those COs are the problem. The decisions they make affect our lives. Don't they have to follow Immigration laws just like the rest of us? They can't just do whatever they felt like doing. They can't just close a case just because they don't feel like going through all the papers. That's unacceptable. Something has to be done about them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Those COs are the problem. The decisions they make affect our lives. Don't they have to follow Immigration laws just like the rest of us? They can't just do whatever they felt like doing. They can't just close a case just because they don't feel like going through all the papers. That's unacceptable. Something has to be done about them.

Nobody here knows of any such thing happening. Everything you are reading is speculation and frankly, some of it is downright stupid.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

After you responded to the RFE did the status ever reflect that the case had resumed? If they got the paperwork the case status would have changed. Who sent in the response to the RFE your wife or the lawyer ? Was there anything invalid in your submission? Have you had other visas denied ? There aren't a lot of things that cause denial on the USCIS side other than misrepresentation and lack of proof of a relationship. It really sounds like your RFE response fell into a pit.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.