RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi samonline i know you thinking positively about lawer but remember one thing lawers cannot thinking only positive side of the case or matter lawers always thinking negitative and positive both side of the case or matter because lawer have a sharp mind if lawer only thinking positive side of the case or matter he never never make a sucessful lawer so in that scnerio of your case when you cannot cooperate with your lawer and you directly contacted congressman senator without inform and without taking any advice to your lawer that time lawer know about your cause very well that you are not intrested to fulfill your promise with lawer and you trying to double cross his and which you make promise with your lawer that you pay lawer fees or charges after noa2 approval because you take every step of your case without talking and discuss to your lawer and cannot tell any of your future step to your lawer that why lawer cannot believe you any more because if you saw and read and study other forum member cases cr1 and ir1 60,000 out of 1or 3 cases is declined because uscis never never declined i-30 petation untill petationer cannot done mistake him self the i-30 declined reason is only some where and any where is only only petationer mistake that why petationer is responsible for is i-130 declined

Thats very convinving , i agree with you , he might thought that i was gonna get my NOA2 and not pay him after that.

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thats very convinving , i agree with you , he might thought that i was gonna get my NOA2 and not pay him after that.

Is this topic still alive :D

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Is this topic still alive :D

We are trying to learn to read run on sentences & make sense of what some of this means. This caused a break in the action & thought process. Most important thing is Sam understood what was said.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are trying to learn to read run on sentences & make sense of what some of this means. This caused a break in the action & thought process. Most important thing is Sam understood what was said.

hi ning you are explaning to other in very beautiful way keep it up man good.gif

OK folks - this is a subject based immigration forum. The topic started with a particular immigration/USCIS issue, and is now moving a bit towards a discussion of religion. If it continues (critcal or not, hostile or not) I will lock it down. Please have religious debates in the forum for that, or OT, and let the OP get the support he needs here..

Thanks for your cooperation.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I think you have been on this board long enough to know what the issues are likely to be that cause problems.

No need to post them here, but I suggest you get a piece of paper, write them down, look to see how they were addressed in your petition and what you could/should do now to address them.

+1 to the Broiler for perfect, practical pointers!! :idea:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Muslim women cover their hair as a form of modesty and only show their hair to their husbands (if they have one) and family members (some only to their husbands). It's a religious belief and there is nothing sinister about it. If you ever have the chance to meet or talk to a Muslim woman you will see that she is a normal person, just like you. The only difference is that she chooses to cover her hair for her religion and you don't.

Muslims use the word Allah (means GOD in Arabic) all day, everyday. They pray to Allah (GOD) for the things they need and the thank Allah (GOD) for the things he gives them. It is normal to say "insha'allah" (GOD willing) or "subhanallah" (GOD is glorious, praise God, etc.) It isn't extremist talk or ranting. Allah (GOD) is part of life everyday, not only on Sundays.

I'm sure Sam regrets some of the things he said yesterday, and didn't even mean them, but he was upset because his file was just DENIED. Some people are more emotional than others, and finding out you aren't getting a visa (hopefully he can turn that around) would be a devasting experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Online boards are just not the place to rant when you are feeling emotional but I'm sure at the time he needed the support of everyone here. Give him some slack....

I'm very sorry you lost family members in the twin towers. I can't imagine what you went through. It was horrible for all of us to watch it and read about it, let alone lose a family member because of it. It impacted the whole country and we'll never be the same.

But please don't think that every person that prays to Allah (GOD) is guilty of it. Those people that created those crimes weren't Muslim. They may have called themselves Muslim, but they weren't true Muslims, because Muslims only believe in peace and living for Allah (GOD). They don't believe in or condone killing people.

Preserving useful information. Baiting post and posts quoting it removed.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

First do you know why they denied your case? Second, if they told you the reason, then reply to the contention conscisely. If they tell or told you that they denied your case because you didn't include a video of you humping your wife, then make a video. And if you are comfortable sharing it with USCIS, share it.

This isn't the first time that you've suggested this.

In fact, it's about the 17th time, since you joined, that you've suggested inclusion of a home made movie.

What's up ?

Damn! I started the whole religious fight but then I missed the whole thing. :( Can we do it again, please?

No, not again.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey Sam - I'm guessing about 3 to 4 weeks from the 'email notice' to the time the actual denial letter comes in via postal mail.

When you get it, could you please post most of it here? Thanks in advance !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

This isn't the first time that you've suggested this.

In fact, it's about the 17th time, since you joined, that you've suggested inclusion of a home made movie.

What's up ?

No, not again.

IS is just a bit of a filth-monger i think! :rofl:

USCIS California Service Center - Expedited

09-SEP-2010 : Mailed I130 Petition to Chicago Lockbox.

16-SEP-2010 : Received NOA1.

24-SEP-2010 : Expedite: service request

05-OCT-2010 : Supporting documents sent to CSC.

16-OCT-2010 : RFE received.

19-OCT-2010 : RFE response received at CSC.

22-OCT-2010 : I130 Petition APPROVED.

30-OCT-2010 : NOA2 Received in Mail

NVC - Expedited

27-OCT-2010 : Case Number Assigned

02-NOV-2010 : Expedite request emailed to NVC

10-NOV-2010 : Expedite approved - Case forwarded to Consulate

12-NOV-2010 : Medical

US Embassy - Expedited

18-NOV-2010 : Packet 3 email received.

19-NOV-2010 : Emailed DS230, DS2001

30-NOV-2010 : Interview - 9am Denied: 3 year bar (overstay) - i601 Waiver filed with expedite request

01-DEC-2010 : MP requests assistance from US Ambassador

03-DEC-2010 : Waiver transferred from USCIS to DHS

11-DEC-2010 : Waiver Receipt notification dated 07-DEC-2010

20-DEC-2010 : VISA/Waiver Approved

22-DEC-2010 : Approval letter received

24-DEC-2010 : Passport collected by courier

10-JAN-2011 : CR1 Visa Issued by IVU London

11-JAN-2011 : Passport / Visa delivered.

18-JAN-2011 : POE: EWR (Newark, New Jersey)

17-FEB-2011 : Welcome Letter Arrived

19-FEB-2011 : Green Card I-551 Arrived

I-130 Mailing to Approval (incl. waiver): 102 Days

OCT 2012 : Applied for Removal of Conditions

DEC 2012 : Received NOA1 (GC extention letter)

18-JAN-2013 : Biometrics walk in approved and completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.