RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Can she do it from the US ...get that paper that says she is Muslim.

yup,Casablanca is a hard embassy as it is,i can only guess how big of a deal things as small as religion differences are to them

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am confused, you said she is then implied she is not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I am confused, you said she is then implied she is not.

when a none muslim turns muslim he or she is required to get a paper from his/her mosque stating he/she is now considered legally a muslim.she is considered a muslim ( has said her shahadt.) but isnt legally one.

his wife has been islamically baptized ,no legal paperwork to support it tho( the best way you could possibly explain it )

It would be very rare to find a Native American = American Indian who is a Muslim, so Sam I think you are mixing words.

If she is a USC (United States Citizen) who is a Muslim by religion, then that sounds about right.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

yup,Casablanca is a hard embassy as it is,i can only guess how big of a deal things as small as religion differences are to them

Its Us embassy in cairo (Egypt)

when a none muslim turns muslim he or she is required to get a paper from his/her mosque stating he/she is now considered legally a muslim.she is considered a muslim ( has said her shahadt.) but isnt legally one.

his wife has been islamically baptized ,no legal paperwork to support it tho( the best way you could possibly explain it )

Thanks for explaining it to him :)

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

Its Us embassy in cairo (Egypt)

my bad,i mixed up :blush: never the less,when you look into it,all middle eastern/north african embassies are hard specially on male beneficiaries

Timeline

It would be very rare to find a Native American = American Indian who is a Muslim, so Sam I think you are mixing words.

If she is a USC (United States Citizen) who is a Muslim by religion, then that sounds about right.

Well you got half of the meaning right.Indians are the first people whom came to America , and then many other people from different places ...like europe..my wife isn't Indian but she has Indian nerve ( her grand pa's was Indians ) but she is a USC :).

I wish i clarified it to you.

No she wasn't Muslim in her earlier age.

Thanks Sam, you'll get it too one day :yes:

Your wife can go to her local mosque and get a paper stating that.

Thanks for info :).

my bad,i mixed up :blush: never the less,when you look into it,all middle eastern/north african embassies are hard specially on male beneficiaries

I know...also i dunno why :(...We are cute guys lol :D

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Hossam, Did you recover from the fever?

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I think you have been on this board long enough to know what the issues are likely to be that cause problems.

No need to post them here, but I suggest you get a piece of paper, write them down, look to see how they were addressed in your petition and what you could/should do now to address them.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I think you have been on this board long enough to know what the issues are likely to be that cause problems.

No need to post them here, but I suggest you get a piece of paper, write them down, look to see how they were addressed in your petition and what you could/should do now to address them.

I will , Thanks for the advice.

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you a lot for the response Mustafa :).and i admit that i made a mistake.

I do so feel better el hamdullah . don't worry bro ,I'm calm and thinking positively .

Thanks for your thoughts and feelings.

He is frustrated for me ..I really appreciate it...it's not his mother language..Am srry for him.

Yea , he is a nice guy.

hi samonline thanks for your explaination and iam sorry for all vjers to usings caps first of all this is not the issue of religion and husband order than wife and wife older than husband if you dont have mosque paper no problem uscis officer cannot consider these type of small issue if we consider and analaysis your whole case the main and important factor of your i-30 petation case is your lawer the main focus is your lawer who is the owner of your i-130 declined and approval case because on those day when you cannot cooperate with your lawer and you contacted congressman senator directly without involvement of your lawer those time and days uscis officer send official letter to your lawer stated as our record you are the petationer legal lawer please explain to uscis why your petationer cannot cooperate to you as our record show and indicates petationer directly contact congressman senator without you (lawer) involvement if your petationer cancel agreement with you please send cancel agreement copy to uscic or if petationer still hire you as a lawer please explain us why petationer cannot cooperate you. so here is the main reason of your i-130 declined because if your lawer is not a good guys or he is a very very bad lawer he (lawer) easily written a letter to uscis for example i think my petationer relationship is not real or true and my petationer not have a lot of evidence and proof because this evidence and proof is not real and gunine and when i talk to my petationer about that matter and i said to my petationer please give me more proof and evidence because this evidence cannot verify your HUSBAND OR WIFE RELATIONSHIP but petationer cannot respond to me or cannot cooperate me . so samonline i think this is the main reason of your i-130 petation declined

Timeline

hi samonline thanks for your explaination and iam sorry for all vjers to usings caps first of all this is not the issue of religion and husband order than wife and wife older than husband if you dont have mosque paper no problem uscis officer cannot consider these type of small issue if we consider and analaysis your whole case the main and important factor of your i-30 petation case is your lawer the main focus is your lawer who is the owner of your i-130 declined and approval case because on those day when you cannot cooperate with your lawer and you contacted congressman senator directly without involvement of your lawer those time and days uscis officer send official letter to your lawer stated as our record you are the petationer legal lawer please explain to uscis why your petationer cannot cooperate to you as our record show and indicates petationer directly contact congressman senator without you (lawer) involvement if your petationer cancel agreement with you please send cancel agreement copy to uscic or if petationer still hire you as a lawer please explain us why petationer cannot cooperate you. so here is the main reason of your i-130 declined because if your lawer is not a good guys or he is a very very bad lawer he (lawer) easily written a letter to uscis for example i think my petationer relationship is not real or true and my petationer not have a lot of evidence and proof because this evidence and proof is not real and gunine and when i talk to my petationer about that matter and i said to my petationer please give me more proof and evidence because this evidence cannot verify your HUSBAND OR WIFE RELATIONSHIP but petationer cannot respond to me or cannot cooperate me . so samonline i think this is the main reason of your i-130 petation declined

Aha , i got what you meant but my lawyer wouldn't do that because i told him that i wouldn't pay him the rest of the money before i get the approval since he made 3 mistakes. so why would i pay him?..and all of my lawyer want is money so he would want the approval as same as me...he needs money and i want the approval ...so he can't do that.

But its really a good idea , Thanks a lot Mustafa :)

El salam alikom

Beautiful patience.

Damn! I started the whole religious fight but then I missed the whole thing. :( Can we do it again, please?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aha , i got what you meant but my lawyer wouldn't do that because i told him that i wouldn't pay him the rest of the money before i get the approval since he made 3 mistakes. so why would i pay him?..and all of my lawyer want is money so he would want the approval as same as me...he needs money and i want the approval ...so he can't do that.

But its really a good idea , Thanks a lot Mustafa :)

El salam alikom

hi samonline i know you thinking positively about lawer but remember one thing lawers cannot thinking only positive side of the case or matter lawers always thinking negitative and positive both side of the case or matter because lawer have a sharp mind if lawer only thinking positive side of the case or matter he never never make a sucessful lawer so in that scnerio of your case when you cannot cooperate with your lawer and you directly contacted congressman senator without inform and without taking any advice to your lawer that time lawer know about your cause very well that you are not intrested to fulfill your promise with lawer and you trying to double cross his and which you make promise with your lawer that you pay lawer fees or charges after noa2 approval because you take every step of your case without talking and discuss to your lawer and cannot tell any of your future step to your lawer that why lawer cannot believe you any more because if you saw and read and study other forum member cases cr1 and ir1 60,000 out of 1or 3 cases is declined because uscis never never declined i-30 petation untill petationer cannot done mistake him self the i-30 declined reason is only some where and any where is only only petationer mistake that why petationer is responsible for is i-130 declined

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.