RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I thought Sams wife was not muslim. This must be some of the problem with his case from what you say. Is it possible that USCIS denied this partly because of the religious differences?

As far as not condoning killing, muslims use beheading to enforce their laws. My husband lived in Saudi for two years & witnessed the aftermath of one killing in the town square. He said it was a muslim with the sword that removed the head of another muslim.

that is true,majority of muslim governments still enforce law with barbarian ways,but keep in mind,you cant really judge a religion when its mixed with politics.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

that is true,majority of muslim governments still enforce law with barbarian ways,but keep in mind,you cant really judge a religion when its mixed with politics.

Name a religion which is not mixed in politics.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI SAMONLINE IAM SORRY AND SO SHOCKED THAT YOU R I-130 PETATION DENIED BUT I THINK SAM YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT THIS IS THE REALITY THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR I-130 PETATION DENIED AS YOU SAID SAM IN YOUR POST THAT YOU HIRE A LAWER AND YOUR LAWER DID 3 MISTAKE IN YOUR CASE THAT WHY YOU CANNOT COOPERATE WITH YOUR LAWER AND SAM YOU SEND DIRECTLY YOUR RFE RESPONCE ABOUT EVIDENCE AND PROOF TO USCIS WITHOUT TAKING HELP WITH YOUR LAWER AND INVOLVE HIM THIS IS THE SECOND (2) AND VERY SERIOUSLY MISTAKE YOU HAVE DONE BECAUSE WHEN YOU HIRE A LAWER AND INTRODUCE YOUR LAWER TO USCIS AND YOU SAY TO USCIS THAT MR XYZ IS YOUR LEGAL IMMIGRATION LAWER AND THIS LAWER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PETATIONER I-130 START TO END FUTURE CORRESPONDING WITH USCIS AND THEN USCIS REGISTER THAT LAWER NAME IN HIS IMMIGRATION DATA BASE SO IN THAT SCNERIO YOU CANNOT FOLLOW YOUR LAWER ADVISE AND YOU SEND YOUR RFE RESPONSE ABOUT EVIDENCE AND PROOF TO USCIS DIRECTLY WITHOUT TAKING YOUR LAWER HELP AND USCIS OFFICER CONSIDER THIS TYPE OF ACTION WHICH IS DONE BY YOUR SELF VERY SERIOUSLY BECAUSE IN USCIS OFFICER THINKING THIS IS VERY VERY SENSITIVE ISSUE AND USCIS OFFICER IS VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT LAWER ISSUE AND THEY TAKE VERY VERY SERIOUSLY ABOUT THAT MATTER BECAUSE USCIS OFFICER ALWAYS FOCUS PETATIONER LAWER AND WHEN LAWER SEND ANY RFE RESPONCE TO USCIS AND SEND EVIDENCE AND PROOF TO USCIS USCIS OFFICER ALWAYS GIVE POSITIVE RESPONSE TO PETATIONER OR LAWER AND ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT EVIDENCE AND PROOF BECAUSE USCIS OFFICER KNOW THAT THIS LAWER IS A LEGAL LAWER AND HE IS A USA IMMIGRATION EXPERT HE CANNOT SEND KILOS AND TONS AND TONS OF PROOF AND EVIDENCE LAWER ALWAY SEND SMALL AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE AND PROOF CHOOSE AND SELECTED FEW AND GUNINE AND ROCK SOLID PROOF BECAUSE LAWER KNOW THAT THIS SMALL AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE AND PROOF IS REAL AND TRUE AND USCIS EASILY AND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM VERIFY THIS DOCUMENT EASILY THAT WHY USCIS OFFICER ALWAYS BELIEVE LAWER EVIDENCE AND PROOF WHICH IS SEND BY LAWER SIDE IF YOU LOOK AND SAW OTHER SIDE OF YOUR CASE SAM WHEN YOU SEND YOUR RFE RESPONSE EVIDENCE AND PROOF TO USCIS DIRECTLY WITHOUT YOUR LAWER INVOLVEMENT USCIS OFFICER 100 PERCENT DOUBTFUL ABOUT PETATIONER AND LAWER RELATIONSHIP USCIS OFFICER THOUGHT THERE IS SOME THINK WRONG ABOUT PETATIONER I-130 CASE AND PETATIONER EVIDENCE AND PROOF THAT WHY PETATIONER CANNOT COOPERATE WITH IS LAWER AND USCIS OFFICER VERY VERY DOUBTFUL ABOUT PETATIONER CASE AND HUSBAND AND WIFE RELATIONSHIP AND SAM YOU DONE ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE WHEN YOU DIRECTLY CONTACTED SENATOR CONGRESSMAN WITHOUT TAKING HELP AND INVOLVE YOUR LAWER AND USCIS OFFICER FIRST DAY OBSERVE AND NOTE YOUR ACTION WHEN YOU FIRST TIME INTRODUCE YOUR LAWER TO USCIS AND USCIS OFFICER SAW YOUR THESE TYPE OF ACTION AND NOTE DOWN

Please turn off the CAPS :bonk:

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Name a religion which is not mixed in politics.

christianity doesnt seem to play a huge rule in any government,at least not as big as islam has in the past and present in mostly islamic countries.

Incredible. All caps & not one puncuation! I cant read it.

Makes me dizzy and I didn't read it all. Shows you how important good English and punctuation can be.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

christianity doesnt seem to play a huge rule in any government,at least not as big as islam has in the past and present in mostly islamic countries.

As far back as 772 Christians have been killing Muslims in the name of governments. It continues today.

Timeline

Waaay of subject.

Islam expanded through conquest, so did Christianity after a while.

So did pretty much every other religion.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Waaay of subject.

Islam expanded through conquest, so did Christianity after a while.

So did pretty much every other religion.

yes but no other religion is as politically active as islam.

majority of countries have realized that religion stops the growth of capitalism,therefor as far as politics go,atheism is the best option.not only it keeps religion as private of a matter as one would want,it also provides grounds for every religion to have its followers.

anyhooter,i think judging islam based on political actions taken by mostly extreme followers and dictators is like judging Christianity for 16th century inquisitional trials.

if one thinks the twin towers tragedy happened because a bunch of muslims prayed hard enough to allah,he or she should also wonder why they are having problems with building the mosque.

but like boiler mentioned,COMPLETELY off topic

PS: that statement is completely based on my own views and opinions,and im not trying to change anyones mind or point of view,just to avoid the drama since its a touche' subject

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I thought Sams wife was not muslim. This must be some of the problem with his case from what you say. Is it possible that USCIS denied this partly because of the religious differences?

As far as not condoning killing, muslims use beheading to enforce their laws. My husband lived in Saudi for two years & witnessed the aftermath of one killing in the town square. He said it was a muslim with the sword that removed the head of another muslim.

Well,my wife is muslim but we were in a hurry to marry because she wasn't staying long time , and our lawyer told us that it was ok and religion difference doesn't matter so he actually screwed us. btw we had a legal marriage with witnesses and everything.

I assumed his wife was Muslim because he said he didn't want to show USCIS a hair on her head, or something along those lines.

She is but as i said in the last post ..we just didn't have time to go to the mosque to get that paper.

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

So how many times did she visit and for how long.

Is she also Egyptian?

Timeline

One of the red flags we had was religion and me not being Muslim. Even on the 2nd interview they drilled my husband(fiance then) about it.

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Well,my wife is muslim but we were in a hurry to marry because she wasn't staying long time , and our lawyer told us that it was ok and religion difference doesn't matter so he actually screwed us. btw we had a legal marriage with witnesses and everything.

She is but as i said in the last post ..we just didn't have time to go to the mosque to get that paper.

sam the religion difference ( not done legally,without the paper and all ) ALONE was a huge red flag,thats one thing you have to fix if you appeal OR redo this whole thing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So how many times did she visit and for how long.

Is she also Egyptian?

2 times...15 days and then 1 month

she is Native american

One of the red flags we had was religion and me not being Muslim. Even on the 2nd interview they drilled my husband(fiance then) about it.

Im glade he got the visa

sam the religion difference ( not done legally,without the paper and all ) ALONE was a huge red flag,thats one thing you have to fix if you appeal OR redo this whole thing

Can she do it from the US ...get that paper that says she is Muslim.

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

2 times...15 days and then 1 month

she is Native american

Im glade he got the visa

Can she do it from the US ...get that paper that says she is Muslim.

Thanks Sam, you'll get it too one day :yes:

Your wife can go to her local mosque and get a paper stating that.

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.