OneLove <3

October 2010 Filers

46 posts in this topic

i sent it on the 21st via express mail and they received it on the 22nd but that was the info from the tracking info on USPS.com USCIS has not sent me any email yet.

hi there!!! we sent our packet oct. 18, 2010.. but we dont hear anything yet from USCIS.. how about u? we also sent a G-1145 form so they can txt or e-mail my fiance whether they already receive our packet... sigh... were still waiting... any update guys... do i need to worry now.... :unsure::blush:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Mailed out the I-129F on Oct 13th.Priority Mail

Returned Receipt for Oct 19th.

Check cashed Oct22nd

What next fellow VJ'ers?

[size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]Relationship Timeline
[/font][/color][/size][size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
12/15/98- Started dating

K-1 Visa Timeline
[/font][/color][/size] [size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
I-129F Sent- 10/13/2010[/font][/color][/size] [size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]
NOA1 Letter- 10/21/2010

[/font][/color][/size][size="3"][color="#4a4a4a"][font="Georgia"]NOA2 Letter[/font][/color][/size][size="3"]- [/size][size="3"][font="Georgia"]04/09/2011---------------->[/font][/size][font="Georgia"][size="3"]it took 170 days from NOA1 to get NOA2----------------->>>>5 months, 19 days.

[/size][/font]

hi there!!! we sent our packet oct. 18, 2010.. but we dont hear anything yet from USCIS.. how about u? we also sent a G-1145 form so they can txt or e-mail my fiance whether they already receive our packet... sigh... were still waiting... any update guys... do i need to worry now.... :unsure::blush:

i sent mine out the oct 21 and it was delivered by the 22nd but no news yet from USCIS not even check cashed :(

Check out my "About Me" tab on my profile to learn about my detailed timeline with the K-1 Visa and AOS process....

Live life, Laugh lots, Love forever.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

i sent mine out the oct 21 and it was delivered by the 22nd but no news yet from USCIS not even check cashed :(

For you Newbie J and others whos packets were recieved on a Friday, you probably won't hear anything until Wednesday or Thursday. My packet was recieved on Oct 1. (a friday) and I wasn't notified (via text) until Thursday Oct. 7.

For you Newbie J and others whos packets were recieved on a Friday, you probably won't hear anything until Wednesday or Thursday. My packet was recieved on Oct 1. (a friday) and I wasn't notified (via text) until Thursday Oct. 7.

thanks!! thats good to know because I was starting to worry :blink:

Check out my "About Me" tab on my profile to learn about my detailed timeline with the K-1 Visa and AOS process....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I wouldn't worry :). You know they got it, so the waiting game has begun...though after looking at some other posters who sent there I-129Fs in recently, looks like they are a bit 'slow' on getting NOA1s out, compared to the beginning of the month.

Either way, try not to worry too much :P.

thank u for the update!!!! :thumbs::innocent:

well even our case we dont have e-not and noa1 yet... lets keep praying to have those this week!!! :star:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

thank u for the update!!!! :thumbs::innocent:

well even our case we dont have e-not and noa1 yet... lets keep praying to have those this week!!! :star:

email notification received!!!!!!!!!!!

wow great news!! when did u received the e-not.? and what does it say? :blush:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

wow great news!! when did u received the e-not.? and what does it say? :blush:

I received it at 1:31am just a little while ago and it says that they have received my application and that it is now being forwarded to vermont service center and within 7 to 10 days I should be getting a hard copy in the mail of the NOA1!! :star:

I received it at 1:31am just a little while ago and it says that they have received my application and that it is now being forwarded to vermont service center and within 7 to 10 days I should be getting a hard copy in the mail of the NOA1!! :star:

oh my gosh haha.. so its really so early in the morning there in USA.. well i hope that honey will get the same news too from USCIS!!! yay! thank u and pls. keep us updated ok... :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

oh my gosh haha.. so its really so early in the morning there in USA.. well i hope that honey will get the same news too from USCIS!!! yay! thank u and pls. keep us updated ok... :thumbs:

of course no problem will do!! don't worry sometime this week you will get an email too! :star:

of course no problem will do!! don't worry sometime this week you will get an email too! :star:

yeah thank u!!! well hope so bcoz we sent ours on the 18th of Oct. :blush:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Mailed out the I-129F on Oct 13th.Priority Mail

Returned Receipt for Oct 19th.

Check cashed Oct22nd

What next fellow VJ'ers?

If you have received your NOA1, head on over to the USCIS website to sign up for notifications on your case. This is the official place to see what is happening with your petition.

Now, start collecting information for the beneficiary's interview. If you can get your hands on a list from the packet you will be sent, you can prep now. Some things take a while to acquire, such as immunization records, birth certificates (long form), etc. I found sample packet on my consulates website for Canada (Vancouver). Also be sure to keep any proof of your relationship from here on out. Phone records, plane ticket stubs, letters, photographs, etc. Start a file with all of this.

In the mean time, update your timeline now that the petition has been sent, and anytime a status changes on your case (new info received) update it here so people can assist you better with questions you might have. You can click on profile, then timeline should be on the left. When you get your NOA1, this will be the first major thing you put on there. Also be sure to change your service centre to the one that the NOA1 says your case has been forwarded to. This will allow you to find out information about estimated time frames for processing. :) Congrats on filing!

06-15?-2009: Starting talking on dating website
07-06-2009: Met in person in Roseville, CA
09-09-2010: Sent I-129f to TXS Lockbox
09-13-2010: NOA1 received
02-02-2011: NOA2 Notification Sent - Approved!!!
02-04-2011: NVC Received
02-09-2011: NVS sent to Vancouver consulate
02-14-2011: Received by Vancouver Consulate
02-15-2011: Packet 3 sent by Vancouver Consulate
02-18-2011: Packet 3 received
02-18-2011: Packet 3 sent back to consulate
02-19-2011: Interview date received!!! Letter on its way!
03-23-2011: Medical at Woking Clinic, Vancouver BC (AM)
03-23-2011: Interview at Vancouver Consulate (PM)
03-23-2011: APPROVED for K-1 Visa!!!! biggrin.png
04-27-2011: POE
05-03-2011: Sent AOS, AP applications
05-06-2011: NOA1 received for AOS and AP
05-06-2011: Applied for SSN. Application successful
05-09-2011: Received SSN by visiting local card center
05-10-2011: Biometrics appointment notice, June 1, 2011.
05-13-2011: Received SSN Card in Mail
06-01-2011: Biometrics appt. in Sacramento, CA
09-16-2011: EAD approved
09-26-2011: AOS Interview in Sacramento
09-26-2011: Green Card (2 yr conditional) granted

02-03-2013: Separated - Return to Canada

hi there Newbie J!!!, we got ours on the 26th of Oct. at 12:52 am... now on initial review, good luck to us... :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.