Cookie123

DHL TRACKING NUMBER AFTER INTERVIEW

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my interview yesterday with Montreal consulate. After they told me I was told by this lady at the consulate that if I had already registered on line with http://canada.usvisa-info.com (the same site that you book your interview appt)then I could go on there and get my DHL tracking number. I went online to this website and all it says is my name and the DHL Location that I picked but it doesn't give me a tracking number. Is there anybody else out there that registered online and DID NOT receive a tracking number after their interview? How do I get this tracking number now? The consulate was handing out manual DHL waybills but only to those that didn't register online so I am just wondering now how to get this information? If someone could please help share some insight on this that would be appreciated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my interview yesterday with Montreal consulate. After they told me I was told by this lady at the consulate that if I had already registered on line with http://canada.usvisa-info.com (the same site that you book your interview appt)then I could go on there and get my DHL tracking number. I went online to this website and all it says is my name and the DHL Location that I picked but it doesn't give me a tracking number. Is there anybody else out there that registered online and DID NOT receive a tracking number after their interview? How do I get this tracking number now? The consulate was handing out manual DHL waybills but only to those that didn't register online so I am just wondering now how to get this information? If someone could please help share some insight on this that would be appreciated.

We don't receive a tracking number till the DHL location has the package, why I am not sure but The dhl location will call you as soon as they get your package and tell you the dhl number and where to come get it at. Then if you wait about 4 hours the DHL site will finally say all the information hehe Its useless to check the site. Just wait 2 days and you will probably have a call from dhl

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a reference number in your account summery. Use that on the DHL tracking site and it should work. I went crazy too thinking i never got a number from dhl but finally i gave that reference number a try and it worked and my package had already been delivered. DHL never called me though.

Timeline

There is a reference number in your account summery. Use that on the DHL tracking site and it should work. I went crazy too thinking i never got a number from dhl but finally i gave that reference number a try and it worked and my package had already been delivered. DHL never called me though.

Where do you type in your reference number to track your DHL. Is it the usvisa-info.com address or the actual dhl site? Thanks for the info. I have my interview on Tuesday.

Timeline

When you go to the actual DHL site http://www.dhl.ca/ca/, there is a tracking box on the left side that you put your reference number from your Visa Summery account page. Make sure the little drop down menu below where you put your number says reference. Once it recognizes the number it will show you your package. Click on the "View Status" and it will tell you where your package has been and if it has arrived at your location of choice.

Timeline

Oh look at that yes... yes you can track it through the dhl.ca.. put it in the reference number space. wish i new this the other day haha

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

When you go to the actual DHL site http://www.dhl.ca/ca/, there is a tracking box on the left side that you put your reference number from your Visa Summery account page. Make sure the little drop down menu below where you put your number says reference. Once it recognizes the number it will show you your package. Click on the "View Status" and it will tell you where your package has been and if it has arrived at your location of choice.

Thanks!!

Filed: Timeline

When I tried that, it said "No record found for this reference number."

I am really starting to worry because i had my interview on the 19th and people AFTER me already got theirs...

I booked my flight for the 31st....

Timeline

When I tried that, it said "No record found for this reference number."

I am really starting to worry because i had my interview on the 19th and people AFTER me already got theirs...

I booked my flight for the 31st....

Hi there - we are now dealing with the same issue. Did you eventually get your package in time?

Our interview was a full week ago (Oct 25th). It is now Nov 1st and still no update on the DHL site when we put in the reference number.

Is there a wide range of timeframes for these things to get processed and posted?

Hi there - we are now dealing with the same issue. Did you eventually get your package in time?

Our interview was a full week ago (Oct 25th). It is now Nov 1st and still no update on the DHL site when we put in the reference number.

Is there a wide range of timeframes for these things to get processed and posted?

Give it till friday and you "should" see something, for me it was 5 business days before i saw anything on DHL

Filed: Timeline

no I still havent received it...

I had to cancel my flight. Thankfully, the airline gave me credit.

no I still havent received it...

I had to cancel my flight. Thankfully, the airline gave me credit.

that is truly bizarre

you checked DHL ???

Don't worry about being in AP, i highly doubt that you are.

Remain positive, it will come :)

I have been refreshing DHL, CSC and my email for two weeks straight now.

I would have liked to leave yesterday, but oh well....

It will come, i have no doubt............

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.