Beauty for Ashes

The Occupation of Western Sahara

65 posts in this topic

:thumbs:

Exactly...

From the images I saw - and I didn't see much because I couldn't stomach it - seemed like at least one was slaughtered as if a sheep for the Eid...and/or stoned - before or after death, I'm not sure. I couldn't watch.

Filed: Timeline

While I feel terrible for the family of the Moroccan police, there are hundreds of missing and tortured saharawis and 35 years of rage because Morocco decided to napalm and invade a country who the UN has declared free. The saharawis are enraged from the torture and abuse from the Moroccan police and even women are battered and beaten the street. Its a mess. But Morocco has alot of hands in this and anyone who has spent any time in Layouune will tell you that the media black out is there for a reason, to protect the torturers.

oh, i get it. so basically these men got to be sacrificial lambs in 2010 because napalm was used in the 70s and the moroccan government's pulled some hideous, inexcusable ###### over the last 35 years maintaining their territory. is that what that half-arsed 'blame the victim' false empathy statement's all about?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

oh, i get it. so basically these men got to be sacrificial lambs in 2010 because napalm was used in the 70s and the moroccan government's pulled some hideous, inexcusable ###### over the last 35 years maintaining their territory. is that what that half-arsed 'blame the victim' false empathy statement's all about?

First I want to tell you that your daughter is GORGEOUS in this picture. She looks alot like mine

Second,

I think if you were not so close to the situation ( aka having Moroccans in your immediate family) you would be alot more sympathetic to the sahraouis as you always seem to care about the people in Gaza, Iraq and other opressed mena people.

Yes there have been absolutley atrocious things happening to the saharaouis over the last 35 years with recent open police brutality against native saharawis and torture and disappearances. I have never seen anything like what happened to the moroccan police because usually the saharaouis are outmanned, outgunned and swiftly subdued by arrests , beatings etc. The police were sent in there to dismantle the tents set up by the saharaouis and stepped into a hornets nest much like when Israel troops went into Gaza or have to enter palestinian camps.

Its not our trouble or problem but if you really look into it Sandinista, the moroccan governments police forces have killed easily 100 times more saharaouis than were killed in this camp invasion and while it is horrible, its not surprising.

Here is police brutality in Layoune in 2008

Police brutality in Western Sahara in 2008

First I want to tell you that your daughter is GORGEOUS in this picture. She looks alot like mine

Second,

I think if you were not so close to the situation ( aka having Moroccans in your immediate family) you would be alot more sympathetic to the sahraouis as you always seem to care about the people in Gaza, Iraq and other opressed mena people.

Yes there have been absolutley atrocious things happening to the saharaouis over the last 35 years with recent open police brutality against native saharawis and torture and disappearances. I have never seen anything like what happened to the moroccan police because usually the saharaouis are outmanned, outgunned and swiftly subdued by arrests , beatings etc. The police were sent in there to dismantle the tents set up by the saharaouis and stepped into a hornets nest much like when Israel troops went into Gaza or have to enter palestinian camps.

Its not our trouble or problem but if you really look into it Sandinista, the moroccan governments police forces have killed easily 100 times more saharaouis than were killed in this camp invasion and while it is horrible, its not surprising.

Here is police brutality in Layoune in 2008

Police brutality in Western Sahara in 2008

More Moroccan Police Brutality in Western Sahara

A lot of the rage was in reaction to a teenager being shot by police in the end of September. Its important to rememember that although Western Sahara is the biggest exporter of phosphorus in Africa, the saharaouis get none of it, they are unemployed and all their fishing licenses and mineral licenses go straight to rabat to fund the kingdom and dont help the people native to there. For the most part, nothing like this has happened as far as police getting killed but its not shocking considering the amounts of civilians that have gone missing or been killed in the last 35 years. Its regrettable but not surprising. You cant sodomise people and box their ears until their ears explode and make people disappear and surpress the press and do god knows what and not expect the people to eventually flip out.

I am just so sad that some innocent police who arent the people that benefit from or started this mess have to suffer from it while the rich families in Rabat get the booty

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.