yassinerabat11

visa approuved I'm not surprised

75 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi

no u get green peper when they took u pasport when they call to pick up u visa u need to have when u stand in the line may they change or u dont need in u case they gave me green peper call me next day so i get my visa after 1 day

anyway i just want say something i come her just few months ago its really defecult in the bigining specially that u will inter in k1 wish mean no green card u cant get job u cant drive car so mostly u will stay home specilay if u fiance busy with her job just prepar u slef and think what u need to do in that witing time to get green card .i hop u are not gonna be boring alot like me

also enjoy you time there u will miss lot of thing .

have a good luck .

Edited by kforever

2008 i knew my husband

06/29/2009 we meet in person for first tim

07/20/2009 we saw eash other for second tim

08/15/2009 we saw eash other for 3th tim

08/16/2009 our engagement ceremony

08/17/2009 we maried egaly

09/04/2009 stard immigration process

12/24/2009 we saw eash other for 4 th tim

12/25/2009 we did wedding

01/01/2010 i meet my husband family for first time

02/13/2010 we saw wash other for 5 tim

05/04/2010 my interview

05/07/2010 going back again usa embassy

05/11/2010 they call me!!!

05/12/2010 i get visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

06/08/2010 enter to usa

18/07/2010 get 2 years green card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes i knoooooooooooooooow pffffffffffff it will be hard but what you gonna do in this euch situation, i love her aloot alooot and cant live without her, so if i stay in morroco i will be bored without her even if i have freidns and family and i can go everywhere, my time here is buzyy so buzzyy but, that's why we call it falling in love, you just fall....

what's matters to you? what are you doing or what people think about what are you doing?

Timeline

hi

i didnt say stay in morocco i say just tike chance and trying to enjoy in that time before u come her visit family enjoy life there .

2008 i knew my husband

06/29/2009 we meet in person for first tim

07/20/2009 we saw eash other for second tim

08/15/2009 we saw eash other for 3th tim

08/16/2009 our engagement ceremony

08/17/2009 we maried egaly

09/04/2009 stard immigration process

12/24/2009 we saw eash other for 4 th tim

12/25/2009 we did wedding

01/01/2010 i meet my husband family for first time

02/13/2010 we saw wash other for 5 tim

05/04/2010 my interview

05/07/2010 going back again usa embassy

05/11/2010 they call me!!!

05/12/2010 i get visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

06/08/2010 enter to usa

18/07/2010 get 2 years green card

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

well lolllllllllllllllll i bought a ticket for the 26 october, i dont think the embassy wuld like to give me back 1000 $ for the ticket, and they wuld not like to give me a job in them embassy lolll, and they have to look for my car and pay it back ( and i want my car not an other one :D if the new owner paint it in yellow the ambassy will pay it and paint it back in black lollll ), and i dont think the new owner of my house will leave it, i heared " you are approuved sir " leave us your passport we will call you to tell you when you can come got it " and in english approved dont mean 10 things.

Hey any news? Are you coming to America today?

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was wondering too! Did you get your visa???? I hope everything is good for you!:thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one personal attack removed, and action taken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

is that a no? :whistle:

i see no one answered your question loll? it was for me the question? its about ma visa? well they have still my passport for 3 weeks now, we called them one time, they toled us, even after approuved the security check is a normal thing so they will call as soon as it finish, the sad part is that i lost my ticket lollllllll grrrr why i did not ask before doing it :'(, the good thing that i will be there before the christmas godwilling. thanks for ya advice evryyyone even it was late for the ticket.

Edited by yassinerabat1

what's matters to you? what are you doing or what people think about what are you doing?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i see no one answered your question loll? it was for me the question? its about ma visa? well they have still my passport for 3 weeks now, we called them one time, they toled us, even after approuved the security check is a normal thing so they will call as soon as it finish, the sad part is that i lost my ticket lollllllll grrrr why i did not ask before doing it :'(, the good thing that i will be there before the christmas godwilling. thanks for ya advice evryyyone even it was late for the ticket.

It is normal to believe the consulate officers when they tell you that you are approved. I think it's a mean trick because they don't tell you that it may take some time if they are going to do a security check. :unsure:

I hope and pray that all goes well with your journey and you do get to your love before the holidays!

Good luck!:thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

My husband went for his interview on sept 27th. He had an easy interview like 10 minutes but still they asked him within that 10 minutes all 3 of my children's birthdates and they are 14, 15 and 24...they asked my parents name and information about me...something that happened tragic in my childhood...things we shared together and asked him what he liked best about me and about my two trips.....asked about his work and why he wanted to leave a beautiful place like Morocco and his place of work at Mazagan...Im sure there were other questions in that 10 minutes but my husband and the CO hit it off great and my husband even invited him back to his city for a game of golf at mazagan,lol....not sure why you would be so lucky to get only 3 questions because that would not even cover info about your wifes name where she came from or anything about your life together. It's puzzling....The CO indicated to my husband I had sent in way too much info...maybe cause I wanted them to see our relationship was real and leave no doubts so whatever private intimate talks we had was never scratched out. it was available for them to read...maybe this helped im not sure....my husband is a liked man usually by most who meet him...plus he worked around some American tourists and actors so he was comfortable at the interview...anyway, he was told approved and to come pick up his visa two days later on wednesday! They had him to leave his passport but they also called him back and told him the CO forgot to have him leave his photos for visa/passport to bring back to the consulate in the morning on that following wednesday....he waited in line and he got no visa ready!...was told to come back on Thursday, he made the trip with about 14 others waiting and still no visa after waiting all day.....i called the Embassy on that Friday and lady told me no problem, his visa will be ready and is there. He should come back on Monday they were closing that evening of Friday....Come Monday, I sent my husband back again....still they said no visa here for you yet...he said Look....you have said to come back everyday and today I will not leave again without my visa...it's too many travels and they had him to come and wait an hour in a chair and they came back with his visa as they promised him...It appears someone there did not want to take the time to print off the visa or look for it so they kept sending him and others away, but he had enough that day and he was now sick from waiting in the hot sun and he lost his job for missing everyday trying to get his visa.....he has it and is now spending his days with his family in the family home and with friends before departing his country at the end of this month.......You must have a great job because my husband worked as chauffeur at mazagan 16 hrs a day about 6 days a week for a mere $400 a month!! I was told by others this was good money for Morocco...He is paying for his trip but he has saved and with my help of sending $200-300 payments to help with costs of his rent........he even starred in about 5 episodes of a Lebanese/Arabic movie and only got paid about $200 all I can say is wow getting paid over a $1000 for only 15 days. Some people in USA don't get paid what you said you made in 15 days.....sure you want to come to USA? USA is land of oppurtunities but only with lots of struggling and sacrifices...Life is not easy...sounds like you are living like a King there,lol by poolside and bar.......I hope you hear something soon since you gave up everything too soon. Oh I forgot to say too that his CO forgot to give him any paper to show approved...nothing at all but he was approved.....I wish you and the fiance the best.

Edited by SweetHome_Alabama

Timeline

My husband went for his interview on sept 27th. He had an easy interview like 10 minutes but still they asked him within that 10 minutes all 3 of my children's birthdates and they are 14, 15 and 24...they asked my parents name and information about me...something that happened tragic in my childhood...things we shared together and asked him what he liked best about me and about my two trips.....asked about his work and why he wanted to leave a beautiful place like Morocco and his place of work at Mazagan...Im sure there were other questions in that 10 minutes but my husband and the CO hit it off great and my husband even invited him back to his city for a game of golf at mazagan,lol....not sure why you would be so lucky to get only 3 questions because that would not even cover info about your wifes name where she came from or anything about your life together. It's puzzling....The CO indicated to my husband I had sent in way too much info...maybe cause I wanted them to see our relationship was real and leave no doubts so whatever private intimate talks we had was never scratched out. it was available for them to read...maybe this helped im not sure....my husband is a liked man usually by most who meet him...plus he worked around some American tourists and actors so he was comfortable at the interview...anyway, he was told approved and to come pick up his visa two days later on wednesday! They had him to leave his passport but they also called him back and told him the CO forgot to have him leave his photos for visa/passport to bring back to the consulate in the morning on that following wednesday....he waited in line and he got no visa ready!...was told to come back on Thursday, he made the trip with about 14 others waiting and still no visa after waiting all day.....i called the Embassy on that Friday and lady told me no problem, his visa will be ready and is there. He should come back on Monday they were closing that evening of Friday....Come Monday, I sent my husband back again....still they said no visa here for you yet...he said Look....you have said to come back everyday and today I will not leave again without my visa...it's too many travels and they had him to come and wait an hour in a chair and they came back with his visa as they promised him...It appears someone there did not want to take the time to print off the visa or look for it so they kept sending him and others away, but he had enough that day and he was now sick from waiting in the hot sun and he lost his job for missing everyday trying to get his visa.....he has it and is now spending his days with his family in the family home and with friends before departing his country at the end of this month.......You must have a great job because my husband worked as chauffeur at mazagan 16 hrs a day about 6 days a week for a mere $400 a month!! I was told by others this was good money for Morocco...He is paying for his trip but he has saved and with my help of sending $200-300 payments to help with costs of his rent........he even starred in about 5 episodes of a Lebanese/Arabic movie and only got paid about $200 all I can say is wow getting paid over a $1000 for only 15 days. Some people in USA don't get paid what you said you made in 15 days.....sure you want to come to USA? USA is land of oppurtunities but only with lots of struggling and sacrifices...Life is not easy...sounds like you are living like a King there,lol by poolside and bar.......I hope you hear something soon since you gave up everything too soon. Oh I forgot to say too that his CO forgot to give him any paper to show approved...nothing at all but he was approved.....I wish you and the fiance the best.

thanks for ya post, that's so sweet from ya to share with us what happening to both of you, im so happy you finaly will be together, me either they gave me no slip in the end of my interview, it took me 5 min, few questions about my fiancee her parents how we meet ( we meet in the train when i was in ma way back home) and he asked me about my work and everything, he looked fews pictures he asked me " do you like ya fiancee with dark or blonde hair? lolllll" i said blonde :blush: " he smile and said ohhh i agreeeee " i was like " oh boy :blink: " and then he said " sir you are approuved do you nede your passport ? " i said no i ahve my ID, then he said " well we will give youa call in one or twoo weeks to come get it" so i said thanks have a great day. i hear you when you say that its hard to live in USA but what can we do?, that's why we call it falling in love you just fall, but im sur we will be fine and happy and i will be still telling her sweet words when she will be 60 or 70 years old :lol: .

my work is not bad, im working for the Toshiba laptops company, we fix hardware problemes i work 8 hours a day 5 days a wek for 600$, i dont get payed 1000$ for 15 min but with ma save im ok, so i have also a degree in hotel school i speak four language, i make it in Ouarzazate city (called Ouarzazawood cuz its a cinema city like Hoolywood lolll) and i have a coffe restaurant with twoo freinds of mine, and i work sometimes with a freind of me he got a computer shop in rabat. so its not that bad. thanks for your wish

Timeline

It is normal to believe the consulate officers when they tell you that you are approved. I think it's a mean trick because they don't tell you that it may take some time if they are going to do a security check. :unsure:

I hope and pray that all goes well with your journey and you do get to your love before the holidays!

Good luck!:thumbs:

hello, yes i agree with you, but he would never keep my passport if it was a mean trick, and they have no other choice but to give us this visa as soon as possible, anyways it is a choice that we took my fiancee and me among many other choice. so to dont live together in the USA dosnt mean the end of the world it is ? what is important for us is to live together no matter where..... the probleme in this matter, is'nt about the visa, the probleme is that no one give you an answer you stay waiting like this you dont know what happen, its like they dont know we miss each other they do?

Timeline

My husband had a good experience at his interview but he said he felt like he and others were being treated like animals waiting in lines outside all day in the hot sun and no one would come til late evening to tell them to come back again. They were not considerate of their travel, their cost of expenses to get there, and also it caused my husband's boss to get upset with the days he missed prior to interview and going back everyday to try and get his visa. They could have told him they will call when it is ready instead of come and pick it up. The US workers there are living in Morocco and sharing everything there and still they do not treat these men like humans. This is the vibe my husband got from the worker there who kept telling them all to come back again. My husband is a private person and didn't tell his boss or co-workers he was going for an interview and didn't tell them when he had the visa in hand....He just now after they called him to come to Mazagan and offered his job back, showed them his Visa/passport and told them he was leaving and would not accept the job that he was ok and he told his co-workers bye after having his visa now for over a month.

I agree with you...The Embassy could be more upfront and honest with the ones interviewed and be more precise. Im hoping you and your loved one will get the visa soon. You already have given up lots to be together.

hello, yes i agree with you, but he would never keep my passport if it was a mean trick, and they have no other choice but to give us this visa as soon as possible, anyways it is a choice that we took my fiancee and me among many other choice. so to dont live together in the USA dosnt mean the end of the world it is ? what is important for us is to live together no matter where..... the probleme in this matter, is'nt about the visa, the probleme is that no one give you an answer you stay waiting like this you dont know what happen, its like they dont know we miss each other they do?

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Yassine

Any news yet?

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.