PalestineMyHeart

America's one-eyed view of war:

165 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh sure, erekose, i'm certain there will be an insurrection any time now :rolleyes:

Its as reasonable a possibility as the hypothetical situation posed by the question. Is it not?

it was a simple question about which side a person would take if they were in the usa. instead you want to examine every freaking detail about it. it's apparently only nonsensical when you get done what if'ing it to death.

Then as we're playing with semantics - how about Yes (in certain circumstances)?

th_hmmm.gif

Now I know you can do better than that... Although probably not. :D

given how evasive you've been throughout this, i feel that smiley says it best :P

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Don't know where I read it but I hear the horrible americans are going to give money to Lebanon for aide.. I can't believe the americans are doing such horrible things.. I mean Aide.. when will the atrosicties stop. :P (if you can't tell that is pouring with sarcasm)

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

oh sure, erekose, i'm certain there will be an insurrection any time now :rolleyes:

Its as reasonable a possibility as the hypothetical situation posed by the question. Is it not?

it was a simple question about which side a person would take if they were in the usa. instead you want to examine every freaking detail about it. it's apparently only nonsensical when you get done what if'ing it to death.

Then as we're playing with semantics - how about Yes (in certain circumstances)?

th_hmmm.gif

Now I know you can do better than that... Although probably not. :D

given how evasive you've been throughout this, i feel that smiley says it best :P

I don't see you answering the question.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Don't know where I read it but I hear the horrible americans are going to give money to Lebanon for aide.. I can't believe the americans are doing such horrible things.. I mean Aide.. when will the atrosicties stop. :P (if you can't tell that is pouring with sarcasm)

I think the opposing viewpoint's answer would be:

The atrocities will end when the American made missles fired by Israel stop landing in Lebanese and Palestinean neighborhoods.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Ok then, open up the other eye and look at this media bias. Totally disgusting.

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/08/c...e-evidence.html

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2006/08/c...n-of-media.html

Edited by Iniibig ko si Luz forever

Filed: Timeline

What happens when someone gets out of line and speaks the truth.

http://wbal.com/shows/smith/commentary/sto...articleid=48120

The Washington Post and Credibility

I’m talking about a report in the New York Sun that the Post’s Executive Editor, Leonard Downie, has rebuked one of his paper’s star reporters for accurately relating a comment on the August 6th episode of CNN’s Reliable Sources.

Pulitzer-Prize winning Pentagon reporter Thomas Ricks, author of the new book, “Fiasco,” which sharply criticizes the way this administration has handled the war in Iraq, said on the CNN show that Israel was purposely leaving Hezbollah rockets in Lebanon, “because as long as they’re being rocketed, they can continue to have a sort of moral equivalency in their operations.”

Reliable Sources host Howie Kurtz asked Ricks if he was “suggesting that Israel has deliberately allowed Hezbollah to retain some of its firepower, essentially for PR purposes, because having Israeli civilians killed helps them in the public relations war here?” Ricks responded that that was he’d been told by military analysts.

Former New York City Mayor Ed Koch and an advocacy group for Israeli interests called The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, known as CAMERA, pitched a fit according to the Sun story, leading to Downie writing to Koch, “I have made it clear to Tom Ricks that he should not have made those statements.”

Ed Koch compared Ricks' statements to “the age-old blood libel.”

Ricks told the New York Sun, “The comments were accurate: that I said I had been told this by people. I wish I hadn’t said them, and I intend from now on to keep my mouth shut about it.” Goal achieved as far as Koch and CAMERA are concerned. What a blow to the Washington Post’s credibility about matters far more serious than MNF.

Like so? sarcasm.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I just want to ask why have we have 6 years of $3 gallon gas prices, holy wars,smaller and smaller paychecks....

Because the terrorists don't seem to want to just roll over and give us their oil and gas without a fight. :whistle:

Let’s fight them with the cheapest weapon we have ;)

Timeline

The Truth hurts, doesn't it.

Not really. Even if Israel was wrong, and the Arabs were right, I'd still support Israel,

just like you would support Lebanon and wife_of_mahmoud - Palestine.

You can support who ever you want. In the end we are all responsible for our deeds. I am happy with myself and very proud of my Heritage. If you want to support the devil, go right ahead for all I care darling

The Truth hurts, doesn't it. Those are facts. CNN, MSNBC and Fox Are not accurate at all. The Fact are starting to come out anyway. The truth is around us and boy is there going to be a lot of angry and shocked people.

now showing at a theater near you......pallywood the movie.

at least we all know where there is a ready supply of stunt doubles :whistle:

You are an idiot and what the hell in Pallywood. Go jump of a cliff and make the world a better place.

Another one hurt. The Truth hurts, doesn't it? Don’t jump of the cliff unless Pallywood is near by and makes you an “Israeli” victim

:lol::lol::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
I don't disagree that Iran's government is less than desirable, but where is Iran's history of conquest?

I can not quite work out if this is supposed to be a serious comment or it is from somebody who was sleeping in history lessons.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I don't disagree that Iran's government is less than desirable, but where is Iran's history of conquest?

I can not quite work out if this is supposed to be a serious comment or it is from somebody who was sleeping in history lessons.

Post 1979 who have they directly attacked or otherwise tried to invade?

I don't think the international community is concerned about Cyrus the Great ;)

Oh, it's all faked of course. They would never do something like that. Seems I was accused of being a moron for posting something about that a couple of weeks ago and wondering if it really WAS staged. So obviously it's fake.

*coughbullsh!tcough!*

:whistle:

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Oh, it's all faked of course. They would never do something like that. Seems I was accused of being a moron for posting something about that a couple of weeks ago and wondering if it really WAS staged. So obviously it's fake.

*coughbullsh!tcough!*

its scientific proven fact... dust and debris can't stick to blue pasifiers. :huh:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Timeline

*coughbullsh!tcough!*

its scientific proven fact... dust and debris can't stick to blue pasifiers. :huh:

Why the "Green Helmet" moron holds up the body triumphantly, like a trophy?

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Contrary to what you've been brainwashed with, ...

Ah, personal attacks again. How refreshing. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh the self-righteous outrage... coming from the very same person who characterized me as a neo-Nazi and an anti-Semite ? How very..... hypocritical. :roll eyes:

now showing at a theater near you......pallywood the movie.

at least we all know where there is a ready supply of stunt doubles :whistle:

This video itself is the fraud — originally claiming to be an actual "60 Minutes" report. It’s already been posted on VJ, and has already been debunked.

See here.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;hl=pallywood

You are an idiot and what the hell in Pallywood. Go jump of a cliff and make the world a better place.

obviously you don't know, so live in ignorance.

oh, btw, reported for the personal attack. :yes:

And now more self-righteous outrage... from the same guy who posted a list of "terrorist organizations" and added my name at the end. Yet another hypocrite.

War isn't about justice or right vs wrong -- it's about finding out who has the most power

to kill and destroy, and so impose his will.

Wow. At least you’re being honest – now you've dropped the BS about "fighting terror" or "bringing democracy," and admitted the real dynamic behind your ideology.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.