monyfer

October 2010 K1 Filers

614 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just send a letter to my congressman after waiting 5 mths 1 wk . I am waiting on his response . I am hoping for an approval this month .

We all are :/

So far I've received an email from my congressman saying he will look into it and a letter from 1 of the 2 MD Senators saying they are going to find out why they are ******** around up there.

Filed: Timeline

i confirmed with USCIS that my expedite information has been received and is currently on an adjudicators desk (it has not been archived). I was also told that if I dont get a response by the end of the week to call again and send emails to VSC. I also received a letter from one of my Senators stating that will look into the problem and ask for expeditious handling. lets see where this gets us

We all are :/

So far I've received an email from my congressman saying he will look into it and a letter from 1 of the 2 MD Senators saying they are going to find out why they are ******** around up there.

Blob--I hope we all get approved by april .keeping my fingers crossed .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Good morning VJers! So today I called again. I was told the same thing by the CSR... That they are 44 days behind. She told me there was nothing she could do. I requested to speak to an ISO. The ISO was very pleasent and basically told me the same thing. I asked if there was ANYTHING that we could do, and she was nice enough to place a request for an update on my case. To me, this is a lot better than just being told to wait another 44 days, granted that I still may. I feel better today, as I feel that I made a little bit of progress. One baby step is better than to remain crawling. Here is hoping to quick approvals for all of us over the 150 day mark! Good luck!

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Good morning VJers! So today I called again. I was told the same thing by the CSR... That they are 44 days behind. She told me there was nothing she could do. I requested to speak to an ISO. The ISO was very pleasent and basically told me the same thing. I asked if there was ANYTHING that we could do, and she was nice enough to place a request for an update on my case. To me, this is a lot better than just being told to wait another 44 days, granted that I still may. I feel better today, as I feel that I made a little bit of progress. One baby step is better than to remain crawling. Here is hoping to quick approvals for all of us over the 150 day mark! Good luck!

good luck i hope they update u soon. i feel its now time to be proactive and stay on their asses till they give us some results

I am at day 148 and waiting on information about my expedite request and/or NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We called and were able to place a Service Request right away with a Tier 2 Officer. My Fiance had a really pleasant talk with them on the phone , we got a Confirmation Nr and everything !! So happy

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Oh and they said we will be hearing sth within 2 weeks

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

glad to see 2 oct. filers got approved from VSC... good luck to us all here and hope we're next to get approve.... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

pls. Lord let us have our NOA2 3 days to go to our 5th mon. :dance:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

5th month mark today and 151 days of wait. When I filed 5 months seemed so far away and now that the mark is reached with no notice from them and the fact that they just began working on September makes it even more depressing. I am glad to see that CSC is working on November filers though. :help:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Update: Senator Glassman's secretary called me today... It was very nice to be contacted. It turns out that since it is something federal that I had to contact Senator Mikulski, Senator Cardin, and Congressman Harris (Whom I have already E-Mailed, but could not find a contact number for). She was pleasent and provided me with phone and fax numbers to all three! So just a couple minutes ago I sent my letter to all of them. Hopefully this will help the process speed up!

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Update: Senator Glassman's secretary called me today... It was very nice to be contacted. It turns out that since it is something federal that I had to contact Senator Mikulski, Senator Cardin, and Congressman Harris (Whom I have already E-Mailed, but could not find a contact number for). She was pleasent and provided me with phone and fax numbers to all three! So just a couple minutes ago I sent my letter to all of them. Hopefully this will help the process speed up!

Can't speak for your Congressman but Cardin got back to me pretty quickly. He will send you a letter in the mail with his staffers contact # who deals with Federal Agencies.

update:

received a letter form my congressman's office with a letter from VSC that reads

A Number(s): AXXXXXXXXX

Receipt Number(s): EACXXXXXXXXXX

Applicant/Petitioner: TYE

Beneficiary: ALI

Principal Form Type: I129F/K1

Good morning,

I have contacted the officer that issued a request for further evidence in relation to the petitioner's request for expeditious handling of the Petition for Alien Fiancé (e) (Form I-129F) in question through the National Customer Service Center.

The response to the request for evidence has been received. The petition and the documents received are currently under review with an adjudications officer. Please contact us again if the petitioner does not receive notice from this office regarding this petition within the next month.

Thank you,

Vermont Service Center

Congressional Unit

sooo they say they say it should arrive within the next month...i sure as hell hope so, tomorrow is day 150 soooo essentially in 2 days I am outside of normal processing time and will submit an expedite for my expedite for my NOA2 lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Some moderately good news today! I heard back from my Senator's Aide. She forwarded me the following note from her contact at VSC:

This case remains pending officer review. If you have not seen action on this case by April 5, 2011, please respond to this email and we'll go about processing the case expeditiously as it will be fully qualified as outside normal processing times by then.

Thank you for your understanding, and patience,

Stephanie

VSC Congressional, AA0412

Soooo, at the MOST, I'll only have to wait another two and a half weeks before they can expedite my case, if I haven't received an NOA2 by then. Hoping I get it before that, of course! Now that the end is in sight, I feel so much more hopeful and feel that if I've waited this long I can wait another two weeks, with that end in sight!

K-1 Visa Journey

October 1, 2010: I-129F sent

October 5, 2010: I-129F received

October 12, 2010: NOA1 e-mail received, routed to VSC

October 16, 2010: NOA1 hard copy received (dated October 7, 2010)

April 18, 2011: RFE e-mail

April 20, 2011: RFE hardcopy received

April 20, 2011: RFE response sent to VSC

May 2, 2011: E-mail confirming VSC has received RFE response

July 27, 2011: NOA2 e-mail received (9 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days (292 days) after NOA1

July 30, 2011: NOA2 hard copy

August 4, 2011: NVC received case

August 8, 2011: NVC forwarded case to US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico

August 8, 2011: Consulate received case

August 25, 2011: Consulate mailed packet 3

September 3, 2011: Received Packet 3 in US

September 20, 2011: Interview! Not enough information in the system to make a decision

September 26, 2011: K1 visa approved and received via DHL

October 20, 2011: POE at Phoenix, Arizona

October 26, 2011: Married

AOS Journey

11-7-2011 - AOS package sent to lockbox in Chicago, IL

11-9-2011 - AOS package delivered and signed for

11-15-2011 - NOA1 e-mails received (NOA1 date November 10), routed to NBC

11-16-2011 - Check Cashed

11-21-2011 - Hard Copies & Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

11-29-2011 - Biometrics done via walk-in! (Originally scheduled for 12/14/11)

12-2-2011 - Case transferred to CSC

1-17-2012 - EAD/AP Card Production Ordered

1-25-2012 - EAD/AP card received in mail

3-7-2012 - RFE issued

3-19-2012 - RFE response received by CSC

4-4-2012 - Green Card Production!

4-10-12 - GC received in mail

January 3, 2014: ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.