monyfer

October 2010 K1 Filers

614 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

That whole governtment shutdown is just a HoAX so dont you worry about it. We not in 1995 anymore.

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

I do not like weekends because vermont will not process any applications in weekends. More september filers are approved....

For the 1,813,351,981 time... Not true.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

The Persons may not work, but put into the system Approvals,RFE or whatever and sometimes the system sends em out on the weekend.

Also Touches have been seen on Weekends.

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Timeline

By looking at Igor's list all the approvals dated on weekdays not weekends, at least for the last 15 approvals.

There is already a thread about this... Voluntary weekends, not mandatory. Lets keep this thread to Approvals and stories about October filers. Done son.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

There is already a thread about this... Voluntary weekends, not mandatory. Lets keep this thread to Approvals and stories about October filers. Done son.

This is not your thread anyways! I can ask anything I want. I am asking a question, answer it normally and stop being smart-####!

Timeline

This is not your thread anyways! I can ask anything I want. I am asking a question, answer it normally and stop being smart-####!

Basic rules of forums around the web. 1.Search before post.

You couldn't just leave it at that? Did you notice it said October filers not "VSC Doesn't Work on Weekends" <~ Basic English. Someone please get this guy some cheese.

and the keyword in your name calling there would be smart. Try it once.

I can see your posting, can you hurry it up. It can't take you that long to think of something. More cheese on the way before your whine.

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Timeline

You couldn't just leave it at that? Did you notice it said October filers not "VSC Doesn't Work on Weekends" <~ Basic English. Someone please get this guy some cheese.

and the keyword in your name calling there would be smart. Try it once.

I can see your posting, can you hurry it up. It can't take you that long to think of something. More cheese on the way before your whine.

Damn, seriously?.. still "Posting in topic" WOW.

Cue the Jeopardy music.

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

You do not need to attack just cause you do not like their posts. I already reported you anyways. You need to grow up.

Timeline

You do not need to attack just cause you do not like their posts. I already reported you anyways. You need to grow up.

Wow, 5+ minutes for that? WOW, your reported me OMG, OMG, OMG what am I to do?! Obviously you don't know the definition of attacking. I simply stated we already had a thread about this. There is a search box in the upper right hand corner. We create specific threads to speak about SPECIFIC things. That is how a forum works FYI. Thanks for reporting me, I won't be able to sleep tonight. <~Sarcasm. Have a good night! lol.

"This is not your thread anyways! I can ask anything I want. I am asking a question, answer it normally and stop being smart-####!"

Yeah, I see how grown-up you are. Can't follow basic instructions and then yell at people because someone called you out on it. Whaa! This is not yours! and the name calling... very mature.

If you don't like what someone says, block them. That is what it was created for, obviously you didn't know that either. Should I report you for name calling? Or report you for reporting me? Done.

Check this out... blocked. Write what you want. Walking away from you. Boom.

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I would like to politely ask that any personal attacks happening please stop. We are certainly all hear to support each other :). Thank you.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

another Oct. 2010 filer got approved.. dan and chai, and their noa1 is dated Oct. 7, they were approved on Oct. 24....

congratulations!!!

March 2011 is coming next wk. hope we get our approval this March!!!! :innocent:

good luck to us.... :star::thumbs::innocent:

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

looking at the igor's stat list... aug. 2010 filers from VSC are few already and glad that there are members here on VJ form Sept. 2010 filers that got their approvals... so hey guys be ready hopefully there will be lots of approval from Oct. 2010 filers too this month.. along with the Sept. 2010 filers of VSC.... :thumbs::innocent: :innocent: :innocent::dance:

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

ameribrit, on 26 February 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

Okay September filers. People have been asking for an example of the e-mail that we sent, so here we go. This was sent to; scopsscata@dhs.gov, cisombudsman@dhs.gov, vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

Dear Sir / Madam:

On September XX, 2010, I received notification that my I-129F K-1 Visa Petition for Alien Fiance(e) had been received in the Vermont Service Center of the USCIS, receipt number EACXXXXXXXX. On October 3, 2010, my status was updated on the USCIS case status page but was still listed as being in initial review. My case status has not been updated since that date.

I am aware that many other I-129F petitions which were filed on or near the same date as mine were also updated on October 3, 2010, and that many of those, like mine, have exceeded the 5 month processing time frame posted on the USCIS processing time information page. It appears that the update on October 3, 2010 was indicative that the majority of I-129F petitions filed by American citizens were put aside at that time to give priority processing to other petition types.

I called the USCIS national customer service number at XXXXXXX on February XX, 2011 and spoke with XXXXXX, ID# XXXXXXX. She escalated my call to Immigration Service Officer XXXXX at 8:33 AM. Officer XXXXX told me that my petition had not yet been assigned to an adjudicator, and that he would put in a request for my petition, confirmation number XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I also contacted Senator XXXXXX office for a second time on February 11, 2011 and informed his staff that my petition had not yet been adjudicated. I also presented data from VisaJourney.com that demonstrated that non-expedited petitions filed at the same time or after mine had already been adjudicated, and I asked for a second inquiry as to why my petition had not yet been adjudicated. In addition, on the same day, I contacted Congressman XXXXXXXXXXXX office and presented the same information and asked that his office also inquire on my behalf.

I am awaiting a response from the Vermont Service Center, Senator XXXXX office, and Congressman XXXXXXXX office. However, I feel it imperative to also notify USCIS headquarters and the ombudsman that my I-129F petition, and many others filed around the same time, have not yet been adjudicated and are beyond the 5 month time frame given on the USCIS web site. In addition, I feel that it is important that you know that some petitions, without expedite and without explanation, have been processed ahead of those filed around the same time as my petition, both at the Vermont Center and the California Service Center(http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?visa=1&form=1&scenter=2&option=1&sortby=2 , http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?visa=1&form=1&scenter=1&option=1&sortby=2 ). These discrepancies in conjunction with data from the USCIS web site (http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=6&office=6&charttype=1 , http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=21&office=6&charttype=1) give the appearance that many I-129F petitions have not only been set aside to put priority processing on other petition types but also are being adjudicated unequally, inappropriately, and possibly in a discriminatory manner rather than "in the order they are received."

I am requesting at this time that you address and correct these issues, and that you direct the Vermont Service Center to adjudicate my petition and others, like mine, which are currently beyond the 5 month time frame for processing. I appreciate and look forward to your response.

Respectfully,

XXXXXXXXXX

Please feel free to edit it to relate to your petition.

I hope this helps, and good luck to all those still waiting.

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

Moderator... Please delete those posts.

Two more October filers!... 10.07.10 and 10.08.10

I am 10.07.11, wheres mine?!

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.