monyfer

October 2010 K1 Filers

614 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

This might be a stupid question but...

How can one petition sent to the same service centre be approved over a month before other petitions that were sent earlier?

I thought it was a first-in first-out system.

I do not think they are following FIFO system. I think they have some type of priority queues which are based on the country's political situation. I have noticed 4 people from November and 1 person from December were approved. Some maybe have some type of health problems and certain conditions such as being veteran that makes them eligible to have higher priority then others. I still think our NOA2s will be send sometimes in march of 2011. I cannot wait to see that SMS in my cell saying NOA2 is ready, lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Congrats to Jun & Sheillo! They have the same NOA1 date as I do, October 7th. NOA2 date of February 10th! Hopefully this is a peek at good things to come for us October filers!

Edited by xlbLoOdlx

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

am an October filer also.my date i sent for my i129f is the 26th.

idk if this is considered Oct or Nov since my date is November 4th lol.

Anyways i wish you all luck and hopefully this process goes smoothly.

event.png

K1 Process

11/04/2010 | NOA1 Received

11/15/2010 | Touched

02/24/2011 | Flyiin to be with my love

03/05/2011 | Back to waiting,back to US .lol

04/04/2011 | 150th Day Mark.arghh

04/25/2011 | NOA2..yayyy

NVC

05/03/2011 | NVC Received SDO# ASSIGNED

05/05/2011 | Case En route to Santo Domingo

05/07/2011 | Received NVC letter date 5/3/2011

05/11/2011 | Santo Domingo Received Case

05/17/2011 | Interview scheduled

06/01/2011 | Pkt.4 Received

07/06/2011 | Medical Done

07/17/2011 | Leaving to DR

07/19/2011 | INTERVIEW AT 6:45AM APPROVED

08/03/2011 | VISA Printed

08/08/2011 | Visa Received

08/09/2011 | POE @ JFK

09/23/2011 | MARRIED

one Oct. 2010 filer got approved! their noa1 is dated 10-18-2010 and their noa2 is dated 02-10-11

oh God pls. let us approve soon also, VSC pls. hurry up....

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

wow there are two... michelle ad gaspard noa1- 10-07-2010 and noa2 02-10-2010 :dance: :dance: :dance:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Timeline

am an October filer also.my date i sent for my i129f is the 26th.

idk if this is considered Oct or Nov since my date is November 4th lol.

Anyways i wish you all luck and hopefully this process goes smoothly.

hey, if you NOA1 date is Nov. 4 the you are a november filer

good luck and i wish u a smooth process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I believe to have read those October Filers had Expedite Requests

09-13-10 got engaged <3

09-28-10 Sent I129-F Express

09-29-10 Delivered to Lewisville,TX but forwarded to Dallas

09-30-10 Delivered and Signed in Person in DALLAS

10-05-10 NOA 1

10-08-10 touched

10-11-10 touched

04-13-10 NOA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-14-10 MEDICAL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

My fellow October filers... I am getting really anxious about this wait to be over and constantly looking for hope for things to speed up. As I was looking at stats for number of applications that VCS got this year, I have realized that after August there is a big dip in the chart. Sooooo this may mean less number of September filers and maybe we'll get it sooner than 6 months!!! What do you say? Big enough a crumb of hope for us all :)

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

My fellow October filers... I am getting really anxious about this wait to be over and constantly looking for hope for things to speed up. As I was looking at stats for number of applications that VCS got this year, I have realized that after August there is a big dip in the chart. Sooooo this may mean less number of September filers and maybe we'll get it sooner than 6 months!!! What do you say? Big enough a crumb of hope for us all :)

I like what you're saying :-)

:innocent::thumbs: hope soooo!!! i want my NOA2... :blush:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

here is my loss of patience moment for the day:

BAHHH!!!! CSC is already processing the end of September....SEPTEMBER!!!!!! that means for them october filers could start getting their NOA2 in a week..and yet here we are sitting looking at most likely another month before they even start on us. What is VSC doing?

here is my loss of patience moment for the day:

BAHHH!!!! CSC is already processing the end of September....SEPTEMBER!!!!!! that means for them october filers could start getting their NOA2 in a week..and yet here we are sitting looking at most likely another month before they even start on us. What is VSC doing?

yes just sad that VSC is one month late... until now VSC still processing Aug. filers.. while CSC anytime will approve oct. filers 2010...

just hope that by next mon. they also start approving us... :blush::innocent:

anyone here who will gonna call VSC by next month to follow up...? :huh::blush:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

yes just sad that VSC is one month late... until now VSC still processing Aug. filers.. while CSC anytime will approve oct. filers 2010...

just hope that by next mon. they also start approving us... :blush::innocent:

anyone here who will gonna call VSC by next month to follow up...? :huh::blush:

i will be calling VSC as soon as I hit five months

it should not take this long to be processed especially since it is evident that CSC is moving at a faster rate and many people get approved fairly quickly with expedites, so the total amount of time it takes to look at a petition and approve/deny/RFE is not that long

ill go up to VSC and start processing applications if it will make them move faster

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.