monyfer

October 2010 K1 Filers

614 posts in this topic

well days really pass by so quick.. by next week it will the our last wk. of Jan. 2011 and Feb. 2011 is coming here for us... it will be our 4th month and hope that all our noa2 will come before we hit the 5th month mark... :dance::thumbs::innocent:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

well days really pass by so quick.. by next week it will the our last wk. of Jan. 2011 and Feb. 2011 is coming here for us... it will be our 4th month and hope that all our noa2 will come before we hit the 5th month mark... :dance::thumbs::innocent:

Yes, ours already hit 4 months mark on January 15th. After contacting USCIS I have been recommended to contact them after 5th month has reached. I am checking VJ blog daily and checking my status in USCIS daily, therefore feel free to share how you all holding up. Is it useful to send tax returns to embassy during the interview? Do they require tax returns? I think affidavit of support should be enough. Am i right?

Yes, ours already hit 4 months mark on January 15th. After contacting USCIS I have been recommended to contact them after 5th month has reached. I am checking VJ blog daily and checking my status in USCIS daily, therefore feel free to share how you all holding up. Is it useful to send tax returns to embassy during the interview? Do they require tax returns? I think affidavit of support should be enough. Am i right?

hi dandB, wow great so by next mon. u will reach the last mon. of waiting and if u hit the 5th month and u still dont have ur noa2 then u will call the USCIS... :thumbs::dance: , well i dont know about the consulate where ur fiancee will goin to have her interview but in the US consulate here in my country yes they req. to bring the affidavit of support plus the ITR... likewise i am also checking our case in the USCIS online, and maybe if we also hit the 5th month mark of waiting then my fiance will call the military hotline for follow up... :thumbs::yes:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Your signature is taking up way too much precious space.

Most of it can be blocked, if you choose. It's really your choice whether you want a lot of it to be viewed.

Your signature is taking up way too much precious space.

yeah and its none of ur business if i want it that way...

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Two posts violating TOS have been removed. It is not allowed to make personal attacks or insult other users. If you object to someone else's signature then report it to the moderators and we will review it. If it is offensive or too large we will ask the owner to adjust the signature. If it is not offensive or too large and you object to it, then you have the option to block signatures. You do not have the option to attack someone because you disagree with their signature.

As a moderator I find the signature in question busy and full but not large enough to be a problem. Further discussion of this issue here is inappropriate and anyone continuing on this line of inquiry will be thread banned from participating in this thread for 2 weeks.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

to all my fellow Oct. 2010 filers VSC is moving again... :thumbs::dance: i saw from the igor's list that they are starting approving Aug. 2010 (NOA1), hope they continue doin the approvals so we will be nxt... :dance::thumbs::blush:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Don't you mean it hit 3 months on January 15th? :huh:

I filed in late sept (27) and received my NOA1 in Oct 05 --so technically I am an Oct filer (at least thats what some VJ members said ). :lol: . It has been now about 3 mths 3 wks . I am patiently waiting my time for my approval . I miss my honey (L) .The wheels at VSC has begun to turn --good luck all .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

I filed in late sept (27) and received my NOA1 in Oct 05 --so technically I am an Oct filer (at least thats what some VJ members said ). :lol: . It has been now about 3 mths 3 wks . I am patiently waiting my time for my approval . I miss my honey (L) .The wheels at VSC has begun to turn --good luck all .

:thumbs: :thumbs: they're right Ritchie Rich u are an Oct. 2010 filer too..

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

one Oct. 2010 filer got approved!!!! pls. LOrd hope we're next!!!! :innocent::innocent::dance:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.