princess ariel

AIR 21 VISA DELIVERY

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO EVERYBODY! I JUST HAD MY INTERVIEW LAST WEEK ON K1 VISA AND THANK GOD MY VISA IS APPROVED. GOT A PINK SLIP, I ALSO PAY AIR 21 FOR THE VISA DELIVERY..BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY TEXT CONFIRMATION FROM AIR 21 AND WHEN I TRIED TO TRACK IT ONLINE IT SAYS "NOT FOUND"...NEED HELP I'M GETTING ANXIOUS...DO AIR 21 SEND TEXT MESSAGES IN YOUR VISA'S UPDATE?IF THEY HAD IT ALREADY AND IS GOING TO DELIVER IT AT YOUR HOME. OR THEY JUST GONNA DELIVER IT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE?

Filed: Timeline

HELLO EVERYBODY! I JUST HAD MY INTERVIEW LAST WEEK ON K1 VISA AND THANK GOD MY VISA IS APPROVED. GOT A PINK SLIP, I ALSO PAY AIR 21 FOR THE VISA DELIVERY..BUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY TEXT CONFIRMATION FROM AIR 21 AND WHEN I TRIED TO TRACK IT ONLINE IT SAYS "NOT FOUND"...NEED HELP I'M GETTING ANXIOUS...DO AIR 21 SEND TEXT MESSAGES IN YOUR VISA'S UPDATE?IF THEY HAD IT ALREADY AND IS GOING TO DELIVER IT AT YOUR HOME. OR THEY JUST GONNA DELIVER IT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE?

CONGRATS TO YOU. THAT'S TRULY A BLESSING. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET YOUR VISA?

Timeline

CONGRATS TO YOU. THAT'S TRULY A BLESSING. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET YOUR VISA?

thank you! my fiance filed I-129f application last june 18, 2010..received our NOA1 on the 24th of june and we got our approval notice on august 6, 2010...Then on the 25th of august I received a letter from USEM with my case number, stating that I'm eligible to schedule for an interview and medical examination..I had my medical exam on september 15-16 and passed..interview date is set then last week and got approved...thank you.

Air21 texted Chinook only on the day they delivered her visa. You should be getting a text from Air21 malapit na! :star:

Congratz on passing your interview! :thumbs:

Same here.....they texted Ana on the day they sent it out for delivery.......

Did you put in your MNL case number....no spaces.....

Did you give Air21 your MNL case number?

If not...you will need to use their shipment number.....should be on the receipt they give you.

You must check the appropriate "TRACKING BY" ....or it will give you the NOT FOUND.

If you can't find thru their website.....call them!!!!!

Air21 US Embassy Visa Tracking Service

Keep us posted!!!!!

Timeline

Same here.....they texted Ana on the day they sent it out for delivery.......

Did you put in your MNL case number....no spaces.....

Did you give Air21 your MNL case number?

If not...you will need to use their shipment number.....should be on the receipt they give you.

You must check the appropriate "TRACKING BY" ....or it will give you the NOT FOUND.

If you can't find thru their website.....call them!!!!!

Air21 US Embassy Visa Tracking Service

Keep us posted!!!!!

Hi I already tracked it on their website but its the same information i've got is when they received my SIF (form we filled up in USEM)...thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.