Usman&Saman

N-400 October 2010 Filers

208 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

5. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size [2]

6. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

**For more detailed instructions with screen-shots "CLICK HERE"**

==============================

N-400: October 2010 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName......|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|IntLtr..|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice..|

==============|========|========|========|========|========|========|========|=============|

Nanggroe......|09/28/10|10/07/10|10/05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston,TX...|

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland,FL...|

Drakulea......|10/05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Louisville,KY|

Example.......|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City,State...|

================================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName......|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|IntLtr..|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice.....|

==============|========|========|========|========|========|========|========|================|

Usman&Saman...|10/06/10|10/13/10|10/13/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Santa Ana,CA....|

Alive.........|10/11/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|LosAngeles,CA...|

Mi&Mo.........|10/13/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Francisco,CA|

Example.......|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City,State......|

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

UserName......|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|IntLtr..|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice..|

==============|========|========|========|========|========|========|========|=============|

Example.......|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City,State...|

Hi. Please update my timeline. Notice of Action - Received Date 10/8/2010.... Notice Date 10/12/2010. I sent a money order for $675, it reflected the receipt of application fee, and requires verification of my DOB and Address and notify their office if any changes. Thanks!

Updating bonnerbonner NoA

Nanggroe......|09/28/10|10/07/10|10/05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Houston,TX...|

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|NA/NA/NA|10/12/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland,FL...|

Drakulea......|10/05/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Louisville,KY|

UserName......|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|IntLtr..|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice....|

==============|========|========|========|========|========|========|========|===============|

Usman&Saman...|10/06/10|10/13/10|10/13/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SantaAna,CA....|

Alive.........|10/11/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|LosAngeles,CA..|

Mi&Mo.........|10/13/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SanFrancisco,CA|

Example.......|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City,State.....|

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Received a text today to check my updated status online. It's says they sent me a RFE letter. Of which everyone says it's for biometrics. I will keep you posted.

Checked our case status today, looks like USCIS updated status and sent the RFE letter today as well...hopefully the biometrics will be soon. Thanks bonnerbonner for the heads up

Updating Alive NoA

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|NA/NA/NA|10/12/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland,FL...|

UserName......|Sent....|ChkCashd|NOA.....|Fprints.|IntLtr..|Intview.|Oath....|FieldOffice....|

==============|========|========|========|========|========|========|========|===============|

Usman&Saman...|10/06/10|10/13/10|10/13/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SantaAna,CA....|

Alive.........|10/11/10|10/18/10|10/15/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|LosAngeles,CA..|

Mi&Mo.........|10/13/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SanFrancisco,CA|

Example.......|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|City,State.....|

Updating Bonner Bonner...

Updating Alive NoA

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|NA/NA/NA|10/12/10|11/03/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland Park,FL.|

Alive.........|10/11/10|10/18/10|10/15/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|LosAngeles,CA..|

Updating Bonner Bonner...

Hi VJ friends. Just thought I would share with my October filers. I received my letter to do the biometrics today, for me to do it on NOVEMBER 3 @ 8a. I was brave enough to see if I could get it done TODAY, OCTOBER 21 @ 2p, and I DID IT. When I got to their office, I asked the lady at the front desk if I could get it done a little early, I showed her my letter and she said sure. It took about 30 minutes as they were about 6 people ahead of me. While doing the fingerprints I asked the lady if it took about 1 week for the FBI to return the fingerprint check... she said no, its done immediately as they are working really fast. I said, excuse me what do you mean by immediately, she said after I am done with your fingerprints and picture I will show you. So she did. There were a list of Receipt numbers with names beside it, and a yellow camera, she hit send... to transmit them to the FBI, and literally within 5 seconds it chanced to a green camera with a check mark. She said, it was checked, and everything came back passed and USCIS now has it on your file. I was like whow!..... She said she dont know any more info, other than within 2 - 4 weeks I should get my interview letter. They do not do same day oath ceremony at the Oakland Park, FL office.

Timeline

Updating RFE for 11/3 at 12 p

Usman&Saman...|10/06/10|10/13/10|10/13/10|11/03/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SantaAna,CA....|

Timeline

Oops used an old one which didn't have bonnerbonner update

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|NA/NA/NA|10/12/10|11/03/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland,FL...|

Usman&Saman...|10/06/10|10/13/10|10/13/10|11/03/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SantaAna,CA....|

Congrats bonnerbonner on the early biometrics! Thanks for the heads up I think we will try this tomorrow, let's see what happens, I'd seen other people do it in some of the other threads, but saw that it really depends on which office you're doing it at. Let's hope it works for us! Thanks again...

Hi VJ friends. Just thought I would share with my October filers. I received my letter to do the biometrics today, for me to do it on NOVEMBER 3 @ 8a. I was brave enough to see if I could get it done TODAY, OCTOBER 21 @ 2p, and I DID IT. When I got to their office, I asked the lady at the front desk if I could get it done a little early, I showed her my letter and she said sure. It took about 30 minutes as they were about 6 people ahead of me. While doing the fingerprints I asked the lady if it took about 1 week for the FBI to return the fingerprint check... she said no, its done immediately as they are working really fast. I said, excuse me what do you mean by immediately, she said after I am done with your fingerprints and picture I will show you. So she did. There were a list of Receipt numbers with names beside it, and a yellow camera, she hit send... to transmit them to the FBI, and literally within 5 seconds it chanced to a green camera with a check mark. She said, it was checked, and everything came back passed and USCIS now has it on your file. I was like whow!..... She said she dont know any more info, other than within 2 - 4 weeks I should get my interview letter. They do not do same day oath ceremony at the Oakland Park, FL office.

Oops used an old one which didn't have bonnerbonner update

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|NA/NA/NA|10/12/10|10/21/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland,FL...|

Congrats bonnerbonner on the early biometrics! Thanks for the heads up I think we will try this tomorrow, let's see what happens, I'd seen other people do it in some of the other threads, but saw that it really depends on which office you're doing it at. Let's hope it works for us! Thanks again...

Timeline

Early biometrics walk-in worked! Thx to bonnerbonner

bonnerbonner..|10/05/10|NA/NA/NA|10/12/10|10/21/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|Oakland,FL...|

Usman&Saman...|10/06/10|10/13/10|10/13/10|10/22/10|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|SantaAna,CA....|

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.