196 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

i just wish my fiance would have contacted the military hotline before he left okinawa for states,ive heard the military hotline people are far more responsible and professional than CSC operators

Timeline

oh by the way,im having one of those nights,losing my temper just by playing sims :wacko: go figure

oh by the way,im having one of those nights,losing my temper just by playing sims :wacko: go figure

Oh, ygr. Don't worry, dear, you can come and vent. Are you trying to get two Sims to marry? Is the one you're proposing to being a whiny b*tch? That always got on my nerves... What do you mean, I'm not entertaining you enough?!

Timeline

Oh, ygr. Don't worry, dear, you can come and vent. Are you trying to get two Sims to marry? Is the one you're proposing to being a whiny b*tch? That always got on my nerves... What do you mean, I'm not entertaining you enough?!

i always made my sims the way i wanted us to be,like a big lavish house ( thats not my dream house but whatever,goes with the perfect life style theme you know )

but i just realized,there is going to be at least a good six months before i can get to start my own life.

its just disappointing really,there has been no data update on USCIS website since july,and im afraid of making plans to visit my SO and then somehow magically our case goes through,you know,it would be pointless,i dk,its too much stress really

ooo and to get my sims my controllable i always turn off the free will option :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
:pop:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

gurl ive been doin that for the past 6 months,im like 3lbs heavier now and i thought i could never gain weight

Timeline

gurl ive been doin that for the past 6 months,im like 3lbs heavier now and i thought i could never gain weight

you are so funny ygr.....I really hope you can find something to do because you are just going to drive yourself crazy...I so remember those days I even had to stay off VJ for a while just to clear my mind for sometime...maybe you can try that :)

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

you are so funny ygr.....I really hope you can find something to do because you are just going to drive yourself crazy...I so remember those days I even had to stay off VJ for a while just to clear my mind for sometime...maybe you can try that :)

trust me,im not kidding when i say i am going crazy,like legit nutso.

im thinking screw this,if things dont move till late November ima gonna go see SO,more evidence of meeting for our interview,and at least a bit peace of mind.

im just on VJ to see if during this time that i have before planning my trip anything goes down regarding older petitioners

life is hard,and that aint no lie

This is the funniest thing ever!

K1- Timeline

May 27, 2010 - I-129F sent

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

October 15, 2010 - touched

October 22, 2010 - got our NOA2 in the mail, date on NOA2 October 14, 2010

October 27, 2010 - our case left NVC

November 01, 2010 - US Consulate sent Packet 3

November 04, 2010 - received Packet 3

Timeline

yes it is me eating popcorn reading you guys go back and forward about the wait...lol You guys will be ok I know it is hard because I was driving myself crazy too but like I said I left VJ for some time and just came back not long and I am little bit better and I may leave a little before my fiance interview just to stay sane as well..... :wacko:

trust me,im not kidding when i say i am going crazy,like legit nutso.

im thinking screw this,if things dont move till late November ima gonna go see SO,more evidence of meeting for our interview,and at least a bit peace of mind.

im just on VJ to see if during this time that i have before planning my trip anything goes down regarding older petitioners

life is hard,and that aint no lie

what is stopping you from going to see your SO? I went while I was waiting and I wanted to go again but fiancee said that was not necessary since he will be coming soon

AOS Journey:

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

hey lady,food addiction is serious business,ive been going through bags of cheetoz and cases of dietcoke like its crack in food form.

but of course both are iran made,cause capitalism is only bad when its done by America :yes:

Timeline

yes it is me eating popcorn reading you guys go back and forward about the wait...lol You guys will be ok I know it is hard because I was driving myself crazy too but like I said I left VJ for some time and just came back not long and I am little bit better and I may leave a little before my fiance interview just to stay sane as well..... :wacko:

what is stopping you from going to see your SO? I went while I was waiting and I wanted to go again but fiancee said that was not necessary since he will be coming soon

he is active duty military,so he cant come to iran,we have to meet half way,and he has nearly 15 days left as " leave " ,and he really wants to be there for the interview,so im trying to hold it in as much as possible,but i cant go more than 2 months without seeing him,and it has been almost 6 already,so you can guess how hard it is

i always made my sims the way i wanted us to be,like a big lavish house ( thats not my dream house but whatever,goes with the perfect life style theme you know )

but i just realized,there is going to be at least a good six months before i can get to start my own life.

its just disappointing really,there has been no data update on USCIS website since july,and im afraid of making plans to visit my SO and then somehow magically our case goes through,you know,it would be pointless,i dk,its too much stress really

ooo and to get my sims my controllable i always turn off the free will option :devil:

The only reason I'm sorry I switched to Mac is because I can't install all my old Sims games and expansion packs... I think if I could play that 24 hours a day, the waiting may be easier. But I suppose that's not the case, hm? There really isn't a cure to the waiting other than being with your SO all the time. I'm lucky, I can do VWP and we've both got enough money to take a little bit of time off now and then to see each other. I really feel for you in your situation, with him not being able to come to see you, you not being able to enter the States... It probably is smart to leave some time where he can come to the interview, but you must be torn apart inside! I am sending you the most gratifying calorific mind-snack you can imagine: cheesy, salty, creamy, crunchy and delicious. I hope it helps...

By the way, my baby has totally spoilt me and bought me a ticket to spend New Year's with him! It's supposedly a "birthday present", but I know he finds this as difficult as I do. I am a little concerned, though, like you say, that things might suddenly start moving very quickly. I'm not expecting an interview date before the end of January, though, so I should be okay. If there's any way the two of you can have some time together cost-wise or time-wise, I would probably do it. It's those first hugs and kisses that make the whole long distance thing worth it for me!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Some good news - in one of the other 2000 threads about CSC, I just read of a May 28th NOA1 getting their approval today! Hopefully that will get the ball rolling with more approvals tomorrow!

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malawi
Timeline

Wasn't that a Vermont filer, though?

K-1 Visa
05/17/2010 – Petition mailed to USCIS via certified return receipt.
05/27/2010 – NOA1 issued
06/03/2010 – Touch/NOA1 hard copy received in US Mail
10/27/2010 – 5 month mark
10/28/2010 – Spoke to USCIS representative – 'still pending'
11/04/2010 – Spoke to USCIS representative – 'still pending', but service request generated
11/05/2010 – Notified that background checks are not complete - looks like we're in for a looong wait...
12/07/2010 – Received email notification of NOA2
12/16/2010 – NVC sent the case to Embassy in Malawi
02/28/2011 – Interview
03/14/2011 – VISA APPROVED!
05/04/2011 – Fiance and I came back to the U.S. together! smile.png
07/01/2011 – Married!

AOS
07/02/2011 – I-485 packet mailed to USCIS via certified return receipt.
07/06/2011 – Packet accepted.
07/07/2011 – Check cashed and NOA1 issued.
07/22/2011 – Received biometrics letter.
07/29/2011 – Biometrics completed (walk-in)
08/23/2011 – EAD Approved
08/31/2011 – EAD card arrived in the mail.
09/12/2011 – AOS interview - APPROVED! GC production ordered
09/21/2011 – Green Card received!!!

Removal of Conditions

06/13/2013 - I-751 packet mailed to USCIS via certified return receipt.

06/17/2013 - NOA issued

06/19/2013 - Check cashed

06/21/2013 - Received NOA in mail.

06/26/2013 - Received biometrics letter.

07/02/2013 - Biometrics completed (walk-in)

11/18/2013 - APPROVED! Card production ordered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.