196 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Yep, that's the worst thing about it. We should have filed 2 weeks earlier :(

At least we'll be one of the first ones to get processed - that would make sense. But it seems like none of this is making sense, because some June and July filers got approved already??

only two got approved from july.

why cant WE be the lucky ones :(

only two got approved from july.

why cant WE be the lucky ones :(

I have no clue. Especially because I have no idea why they would just pick some random petitions and approve them. It just doesn't make any sense.

K1- Timeline

May 27, 2010 - I-129F sent

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

October 15, 2010 - touched

October 22, 2010 - got our NOA2 in the mail, date on NOA2 October 14, 2010

October 27, 2010 - our case left NVC

November 01, 2010 - US Consulate sent Packet 3

November 04, 2010 - received Packet 3

I don't know of any June or July CSC petitioners having been approved, at least not on VJ. Did you see a timeline updated somewhere? I wish.

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

I don't know of any June or July CSC petitioners having been approved, at least not on VJ. Did you see a timeline updated somewhere? I wish.

It should say it on here. I hope the link works :)

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?visa=1&form=1&scenter=1&option=3&sortby=2

K1- Timeline

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

Timeline

we were number 755,now we are 758

no adding in our month tho,still the second one in the month of july

GOOD LORD pahleez,for all its worth im seriously heart broken and tired of being away from the love of my life

Someone is going to hit the 5 month mark sooner or later - sadly! :(

I hope we'll find out more about what's going on soon.

K1- Timeline

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

Timeline

Someone is going to hit the 5 month mark sooner or later - sadly! :(

I hope we'll find out more about what's going on soon.

i really hope you get yours sooner,you deserve it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Igore's list on this site under "Immigration Timeline". Actually one got approved that filed on Aug. 26th like 2 weeks ago. I'm CSC too and mine was filled Aug 24th. We are hoping for early December now, but heard all K1 and K3 visas are a lot slower. (Seems like I-129Fs at CSC are the worst) maybe I only think this way because I'm a CSC I-129F but its really sad... hope and pray all we can do.

Edited by Phill-Xiongfeng

Timeline

Igore's list on this site under "Immigration Timeline". Actually one got approved that filed on Aug. 26th like 2 weeks ago. I'm CSC too and mine was filled Aug 24th. We are hoping for early December now, but heard all K1 and K3 visas are a lot slower. (Seems like I-129Fs at CSC are the worst) maybe I only think this way because I'm a CSC I-129F but its really sad... hope and pray all we can do.

you know the worst thing about us,people filed before this very public slow down in csc ,is we were hoping for less than five months,since the average time back then was 2,maximum 3 months,if you wait till December 24th it will be five months,your exceptions are much more realistic

i really hope you get yours sooner,you deserve it

I hope we'll all get approved soon! Everyone on VJ truely deserves it :)

Being in a longlonglonglonglong distance relationship (as we always call it :D) already takes a lot of strength but going through this process is making it even harder.

K1- Timeline

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

I don't even know what to expect anymore. I didn't factor in a 3-4 month stoppage (I didn't know that was possible) when planning my life out. We are still hoping to be married in April, but now I feel like we'll be lucky if he gets approved by April.

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

07.07.14 - In line

Timeline

I don't even know what to expect anymore. I didn't factor in a 3-4 month stoppage (I didn't know that was possible) when planning my life out. We are still hoping to be married in April, but now I feel like we'll be lucky if he gets approved by April.

he will get approved by april,whats the average time for london embassy as far as waiting for appointment goes?

I hope we'll all get approved soon! Everyone on VJ truely deserves it :)

Being in a longlonglonglonglong distance relationship (as we always call it :D) already takes a lot of strength but going through this process is making it even harder.

it effected us very obviously,we were ready to call things off till nearly two weeks ago.

im so tempted to plan out a trip to maybe thailand ( he cant come to iran,we have to meet half way ) but im afraid things might speed up as soon as we come back from our trip and then later on regret it

I didn't factor in a 3-4 month stoppage (I didn't know that was possible) when planning my life out.

Same here. We have no idea how to plan anything - not just the wedding but also our lifes. We'd just like to know how long this is still going to take. That would help a lot :(

K1- Timeline

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

Timeline

Same here. We have no idea how to plan anything - not just the wedding but also our lifes. We'd just like to know how long this is still going to take. That would help a lot :(

this is a crippling process,whats even worse is knowing that people who attempt to do what we want to do illegaly,get what they want

Well yes and no. Sure people that do it illegally get to be with their loved ones, but they have to live underground and in constant fear of being caught as well as not being able to get a decent job. I imagine it would be awful knowing at any minute someone might discover my husband and deport him. I'd much rather do it the official way.

London has a decent turnaround time but with all of these backlogged petitions that might change. It will still be about 2 months between returned packets and interview. I'm just so scared we'll mess something up at the interview stage and have to wait even longer.

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

07.07.14 - In line

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.