196 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

7 months???? OMG

they waited five months to be able to contact them,two for csc to go through their file because of their five months mark request

How long can the CSC possibly go without any action? I just read someone at the VSC who filed June 30th was just approved yesterday. While great for them, it's beyond depressing. I just wish we knew what was going on.

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

Timeline

How long can the CSC possibly go without any action? I just read someone at the VSC who filed June 30th was just approved yesterday. While great for them, it's beyond depressing. I just wish we knew what was going on.

hell if i know.

i know how you feel about vsc approvals tho,while im happy for all the people who got approved,cause it isnt their fault that csc is behind,still im really upset,it should a both or none type of deal you know?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Take my advice...don't read the July 08 Filers thread that's a few pages back in this forum. They experienced the same problem we're having now...and lots of people did wait 7 months for their NOA2. :crying:

Edited by JlovesA

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Timeline

Take my advice...don't read the July 08 Filers thread that's a few pages back in this forum. They experienced the same problem we're having now...and lots of people did wait 7 months for their NOA2. :crying:

im expecting seven months already,so,yeah but still,at least there should have been some sort of communication or warning from csc's part.i dk maybe i expect too much but god damn i mean we have already wait nearly 104 days to keep us in a limbo is far too cruel.AND to top it off,we got out noa 1 july 1st,so if they start working again,we wont have to wait like five extra months for them to get to our case,i feel sorry for people who just recently filed :bonk:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

im expecting seven months already,so,yeah but still,at least there should have been some sort of communication or warning from csc's part.i dk maybe i expect too much but god damn i mean we have already wait nearly 104 days to keep us in a limbo is far too cruel.AND to top it off,we got out noa 1 july 1st,so if they start working again,we wont have to wait like five extra months for them to get to our case,i feel sorry for people who just recently filed :bonk:

I kind of doubt that October filers are going to have to wait this long. I just assume it's us unlucky summer filers.

The thing is, I could deal with a wait if I knew WHY. We're not even allowed to know what the hold up is and that's garbage to me.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am so sorry you all have to wait and not know why. but try and do something to keep you busy take up a hobby.... :thumbs:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

I am so sorry you all have to wait and not know why. but try and do something to keep you busy take up a hobby.... :thumbs:

when youre as stressed as we are the only hobby that seems appealing is eating :D

I kind of doubt that October filers are going to have to wait this long. I just assume it's us unlucky summer filers.

The thing is, I could deal with a wait if I knew WHY. We're not even allowed to know what the hold up is and that's garbage to me.

i could deal with a wait if they would have told us from the beginning that they wont be able to keep up with their usual time line.

the fact that after an RFE or a call by a congress man or representative they go through files as quick as two months,shows how long it really would take if they did their job

Heh, a hobby. I wish. There is no hobby in the world (well, except Immigration Law I suppose) that could free my mind of this insane process. As if the NOA2 wait isn't bad enough, there is massive potential to mess up the forms or send the wrong thing once the case goes to the embassy. I'm terrified that, months down this horrible line, we are standing at the interview and find out we didn't do something right and have to reschedule it for 2 months later or something.

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

07.07.14 - In line

Timeline

Heh, a hobby. I wish. There is no hobby in the world (well, except Immigration Law I suppose) that could free my mind of this insane process. As if the NOA2 wait isn't bad enough, there is massive potential to mess up the forms or send the wrong thing once the case goes to the embassy. I'm terrified that, months down this horrible line, we are standing at the interview and find out we didn't do something right and have to reschedule it for 2 months later or something.

embassies are fore responsible ,i can tell you that much.

im terrified that we might get RFE,and then another 2 months for them to process THAT

embassies are fore responsible ,i can tell you that much.

What do you mean by "fore responsible"?

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

07.07.14 - In line

Timeline

What do you mean by "fore responsible"?

more*

jesus christ i cant type,i can tell you i have not been able to focus on anything except immigration related matters for the past,what,at least six months

Heh, a hobby. I wish. There is no hobby in the world (well, except Immigration Law I suppose) that could free my mind of this insane process.

haha, I actually started quilting recently. What I do in the afternoon is: finishing one piece of the quilt, checking our case status, finishing another piece and then check the status again. Every once in a while I'll eat something and sleep. And of course work.

I am really frustrated though, it's so hard, since we thought that we'd be lucky enough to spend Christmas together. I guess not :/

K1- Timeline

May 27, 2010 - I-129F sent

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

October 15, 2010 - touched

October 22, 2010 - got our NOA2 in the mail, date on NOA2 October 14, 2010

October 27, 2010 - our case left NVC

November 01, 2010 - US Consulate sent Packet 3

November 04, 2010 - received Packet 3

Timeline

haha, I actually started quilting recently. What I do in the afternoon is: finishing one piece of the quilt, checking our case status, finishing another piece and then check the status again. Every once in a while I'll eat something and sleep. And of course work.

I am really frustrated though, it's so hard, since we thought that we'd be lucky enough to spend Christmas together. I guess not :/

wow,and youre a june petitioner

Yep, that's the worst thing about it. We should have filed 2 weeks earlier :(

At least we'll be one of the first ones to get processed - that would make sense. But it seems like none of this is making sense, because some June and July filers got approved already??

K1- Timeline

May 27, 2010 - I-129F sent

June 3, 2010 - NOA1

June 8, 2010 - touched

October 15, 2010 - touched

October 22, 2010 - got our NOA2 in the mail, date on NOA2 October 14, 2010

October 27, 2010 - our case left NVC

November 01, 2010 - US Consulate sent Packet 3

November 04, 2010 - received Packet 3

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.