196 posts in this topic

ohhh actually Ginger I see where you saw that. If you check out their profile it says they actually got their noa1 in august of 2009. Their timeline is wrong!

Phew!

Ahh that makes more sense...

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent :------------------2010-07-28

I-129F NOA1 :----------------2010-08-05

Transferred to CSC:--------2010-08-10

I-129F NOA2 :----------------2011-01-04

NVC Left :----------------------2011-01-19

Consulate Received :------2011-01-25

Packet 3 Received :---------2011-01-27

Packet 3 Sent :---------------2011-01-27

Packet 4 Received :---------2011-02-17

Interview Date :---------------2011-02-24

Visa Received :---------------2011-03-07

Flight: March 10th 2011!

Married: March 22nd 2011!

AOS

AOS Packet sent :------------2011-04-28

NOA1 :---------------------------2011-05-04

I-485 RFE :---------------------2011-05-16

Biometrics letter : ------------2011-05-23

Biometrics Walk-In :---------2011-05-26

RFE Response :--------------2011-05-31

Transferred to CSC :--------2011-06-14

EAD Approved :---------------2011-06-24

AP Approved :-----------------2011-06-28

EAD / AP Received :--------2011-07-02

AOS Approved :---------------2011-08-04

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Wow VCS filer who applied at the end of August just got approved :wow:

I could cry :crying:

i know I SHOULD cry :bonk:

Timeline

I just wish we had applied two months earlier, maybe we would have escaped this madness. I'm a July filer too, and every week that goes by and I see people in May still waiting I realize I may go well into 2011 without him here. We were hoping for an April wedding, guess the odds of that happening now are slim.

you know there is a chance for us july filers to get our noa 2 before jan but the thing is there is no guarantee that this hold up wont happen again.

god i hate waiting,i dont wanna be virtues,why cant they get it.

( actually bitching about it to people who understand makes me feel better )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just wish we had applied two months earlier, maybe we would have escaped this madness. I'm a July filer too, and every week that goes by and I see people in May still waiting I realize I may go well into 2011 without him here. We were hoping for an April wedding, guess the odds of that happening now are slim.

I know how you feel...I've been kicking myself for not getting a divorce from my ex until I met A. We'd been separated for 2 years and I just had procrastinated doing the actual divorce. But if I had been divorced when I met A, I'd be in Michigan by now. Ugh, life.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I check the progress several times each day to try to determine what CSC is doing.

Based in VJ reports, it seems CSC is focused on I-130s (IR-1/CR-1) applications, with up to five or six receiving an NOA2 each day.

You can see this in the following link:

CSC - 1-130 status

Meanwhile, the 1-129Fs are having little or no movement. You can watch CSC's processing of I-129Fs here:

CSC - 1-129F status

I cannot wait until 1-129Fs pick up again...

This info seems a lot more detailed than the table of "Approximate Processing Dates" that you find when you click on "Immigration Timelines." I don't really understand how that table is put together. The dates for CSC change by several weeks at a time sometimes on that chart, even though little seems to be happening on the more detailed reports based on the links above.

Good luck to all! May your love endure, and your visa come quickly!

Timeline

I check the progress several times each day to try to determine what CSC is doing.

Based in VJ reports, it seems CSC is focused on I-130s (IR-1/CR-1) applications, with up to five or six receiving an NOA2 each day.

CSC - 1-130 status

Meanwhile, the 1-129Fs are having little or no movement. You can watch CSC's processing of I-129Fs here:

CSC - 1-129F status

This info seems a lot more detailed than the table of "Approximate Processing Dates" that you find when you click on "Immigration Timelines." I don't really understand how that table is put together. The dates for CSC change by several weeks at a time sometimes on that chart, even though little seems to be happening on the more detailed reports based on the links above.

i dont understand why they can not focus on both,this is so unfair

i dont understand why they can not focus on both,this is so unfair

Yeah this has been bugging me too. (I believe I said this as least once before on here but in light of my frustration and 'rant-worthy' mood I'm going to say it again) I can understand that they will get backlogged with different petition types from time to time but putting one visa type on hold to catch up is just silly. (All this of course is under the assumption that this is what's causing the hold up). See because once they've gotten caught up on one, the other that got put off to the side is going to then be backlogged and the whole messed up process is just going to repeat itself continuously! Grrr :angry: this is so irritating!

See if I ran that place it would be running at peak efficiency :hehe:

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent :------------------2010-07-28

I-129F NOA1 :----------------2010-08-05

Transferred to CSC:--------2010-08-10

I-129F NOA2 :----------------2011-01-04

NVC Left :----------------------2011-01-19

Consulate Received :------2011-01-25

Packet 3 Received :---------2011-01-27

Packet 3 Sent :---------------2011-01-27

Packet 4 Received :---------2011-02-17

Interview Date :---------------2011-02-24

Visa Received :---------------2011-03-07

Flight: March 10th 2011!

Married: March 22nd 2011!

AOS

AOS Packet sent :------------2011-04-28

NOA1 :---------------------------2011-05-04

I-485 RFE :---------------------2011-05-16

Biometrics letter : ------------2011-05-23

Biometrics Walk-In :---------2011-05-26

RFE Response :--------------2011-05-31

Transferred to CSC :--------2011-06-14

EAD Approved :---------------2011-06-24

AP Approved :-----------------2011-06-28

EAD / AP Received :--------2011-07-02

AOS Approved :---------------2011-08-04

Timeline

Yeah this has been bugging me too. (I believe I said this as least once before on here but in light of my frustration and 'rant-worthy' mood I'm going to say it again) I can understand that they will get backlogged with different petition types from time to time but putting one visa type on hold to catch up is just silly. (All this of course is under the assumption that this is what's causing the hold up). See because once they've gotten caught up on one, the other that got put off to the side is going to then be backlogged and the whole messed up process is just going to repeat itself continuously! Grrr :angry: this is so irritating!

See if I ran that place it would be running at peak efficiency :hehe:

i was wondering if it would make a difference if a large number of people contacted their senator,the closest thing to voicing our opinion

CSC - 1-130 status

CSC - 1-129F status

I think you could very well be right about that. It is frightfully discouraging, though, that they seem to be working on the people who filed in April... If they're trying to eliminate that backlog, we could be waiting until next summer.

With visa fees and unemployment rates going up, you'd think they'd do well to start hiring extra help...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think you could very well be right about that. It is frightfully discouraging, though, that they seem to be working on the people who filed in April... If they're trying to eliminate that backlog, we could be waiting until next summer.

With visa fees and unemployment rates going up, you'd think they'd do well to start hiring extra help...

I agree completely. It appears they pulled adjudicators away from the fiance(e) visas to work on other the backlog. Are they going then pull people to assist with the fiance(e) visa backlog?

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I agree completely. It appears they pulled adjudicators away from the fiance(e) visas to work on other the backlog. Are they going then pull people to assist with the fiance(e) visa backlog?

The processing times for K-1 are well within 5 months. Where is the backlog?

Timeline

so you mean there are no may filers left with little or no movement? cause thats not what we are seeing at least at this point on this website

PS: someone inform me about the visa fees going up,i know nothing about it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

In another post, it was stated that there was a backlog in work visas so people were pulled to clean it up and to work on cr1s for those filing in June NEXT month will be five months. With relatively few being processed, there is the possibility that there will be some who go past the five month mark.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

so you mean there are no may filers left with little or no movement? cause thats not what we are seeing at least at this point on this website

PS: someone inform me about the visa fees going up,i know nothing about it.

The graph I see on the links provided show May filers at the same percentage as January. Some cases are obviously going to take longer than others, but it appears they are well into working on cases from the end of May, which is within 5 months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.