196 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wasn't that a Vermont filer, though?

Yes it was so I didn't pay it much attention.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

The only reason I'm sorry I switched to Mac is because I can't install all my old Sims games and expansion packs... I think if I could play that 24 hours a day, the waiting may be easier. But I suppose that's not the case, hm? There really isn't a cure to the waiting other than being with your SO all the time. I'm lucky, I can do VWP and we've both got enough money to take a little bit of time off now and then to see each other. I really feel for you in your situation, with him not being able to come to see you, you not being able to enter the States... It probably is smart to leave some time where he can come to the interview, but you must be torn apart inside! I am sending you the most gratifying calorific mind-snack you can imagine: cheesy, salty, creamy, crunchy and delicious. I hope it helps...

By the way, my baby has totally spoilt me and bought me a ticket to spend New Year's with him! It's supposedly a "birthday present", but I know he finds this as difficult as I do. I am a little concerned, though, like you say, that things might suddenly start moving very quickly. I'm not expecting an interview date before the end of January, though, so I should be okay. If there's any way the two of you can have some time together cost-wise or time-wise, I would probably do it. It's those first hugs and kisses that make the whole long distance thing worth it for me!

sims is my drug,seriously,before all this,when i was a depressed rather emo teenager,i made it the way i wanted my future life to be,now i make it what i want OUR life,his and i together to be.it helps at times,i mean it does help the time pass by,but it also makes you realize how hard real life and how apart from reality it is.

i have also picked up puzzles,and fashion and interior design blogs during my wait.that helps a lot too.

thank you for the mind snack,i had to stop for tonight an hour ago as my stomach finally gave up on me.now im listening to my favorite band the loudest possible on my ipod.sighhh i dk,im going insane,and its serious.

as far as traveling goes,from my estimated time,we will have to wait another six months,we are a little over a month away from our five months mark,thats one months,two more for the average timing it takes CSC to go through over-five months-files ,three months is the average wait for our embassy,i missed out NVC just cause it would take a week or two,and packette three getting received and sent back.so if things dont move in the next 6 weeks,we are going thailand and thats that.screw CSC and their stupid process,i have done nearly 6 months of waiting,thats a life time in romance world

Yes it was so I didn't pay it much attention.

well at least we know from the past cycles that whenever vermont slows down,california speeds up,vermont is getting there,with both cr-1 and k-1

Timeline

sims is my drug,seriously,before all this,when i was a depressed rather emo teenager,i made it the way i wanted my future life to be,now i make it what i want OUR life,his and i together to be.it helps at times,i mean it does help the time pass by,but it also makes you realize how hard real life and how apart from reality it is.

i have also picked up puzzles,and fashion and interior design blogs during my wait.that helps a lot too.

thank you for the mind snack,i had to stop for tonight an hour ago as my stomach finally gave up on me.now im listening to my favorite band the loudest possible on my ipod.sighhh i dk,im going insane,and its serious.

as far as traveling goes,from my estimated time,we will have to wait another six months,we are a little over a month away from our five months mark,thats one months,two more for the average timing it takes CSC to go through over-five months-files ,three months is the average wait for our embassy,i missed out NVC just cause it would take a week or two,and packette three getting received and sent back.so if things dont move in the next 6 weeks,we are going thailand and thats that.screw CSC and their stupid process,i have done nearly 6 months of waiting,thats a life time in romance world

well at least we know from the past cycles that whenever vermont slows down,california speeds up,vermont is getting there,with both cr-1 and k-1

True....Thanks for giving me some hope ygr :star::dance:

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh shoot.... I thought it was CSC, since that's where the person posted his NoA2 in (a CSC thread).... sorry if I got anyone's hopes up (besides my own).

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Timeline

True....Thanks for giving me some hope ygr :star::dance:

anytime,the only reason im waiting and hoping is that,check cr-1 forums every once in a while,specially vermont cases.

i feel so bad tho,because im happy that vermont petitioners arent getting approved,i feel guilty

Timeline

Oh shoot.... I thought it was CSC, since that's where the person posted his NoA2 in (a CSC thread).... sorry if I got anyone's hopes up (besides my own).

That's ok. I don't know why it was posted in a CSC thread anyway BUT at least they were finally approved and I wish them well. That was my kind word for the day :innocent:

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Timeline

That's ok. I don't know why it was posted in a CSC thread anyway BUT at least they were finally approved and I wish them well. That was my kind word for the day :innocent:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/278528-what-is-going-on-in-vermont-k-1-visa-noa2-approval/

god please,could it be that CSC is catching up?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So glad we're talking about The Sims! A few months ago I was playing and of course, made the Sims named J and A. I kept reporting via text the progress to A. I'd be like, "Sim A just tried to have sex with me but I refused. Now you're crying."

"Oh we just made a baby."

"You just got fired from your job."

I think I drove A a little crazy during the week I was hardcore playing that game. :lol:

Edited by JlovesA

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Timeline

So glad we're talking about The Sims! A few months ago I was playing and of course, made the Sims named J and A. I kept reporting via text the progress to A. I'd be like, "Sim A just tried to have sex with me but I refused. Now you're crying."

"Oh we just made a baby."

"You just got fired from your job."

I think I drove A a little crazy during the week I was hardcore playing that game. :lol:

oh thats sooooo normal for avid sims players.i have started making sims of people SO hates so he wont constantly bother me with the whole " hows is your dysfunctional sims family doing. " so far so good

Edited by ygr

Timeline

on another note,NVC has been screwing up letters lately,i have seen a couple of posts where NVC mixed up types and dates and names and what not.NVC is the real winner in this whole slow down,ill tell ya that much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

how depressing is it that we can't even get an estimated approval time anymore? When I first filed the estimated date was the end of september to the first two weeks of october. ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how depressing is it that we can't even get an estimated approval time anymore? When I first filed the estimated date was the end of september to the first two weeks of october. ClockWatch2.gif

At least you all have been touched... I'm beginning to wonder why they won't "touch" me. :( Hope they haven't lost my file.

[08-06-10] - Mailed petition to California Service Center

[08-09-10] - Packet received and signed for at service center

[08-16-10] - Check cashed in Lewisville, Texas

[08-19-10] - Received NOA1 by mail (notice date August 13th)

[01-05-11] - Received email notification of NOA2 approval

[01-10-11] - NOA2 Hardcopy received - (Approval date January 4th)

[01-10-11} - NVC Case# Received

[01-13-11] - Case left NVC for the Embassy

[02-08-11] - Scanned and emailed DS-230 to Embassy; no Packet 3 received

[02-16-11] - Packet 4 mailed to fiance'

[03-18-11] - Interview date

[03-18-11] - Case Pending AP

[05-04-11] - Petition expired (no extension granted by embassy in JA)

[05-17-11] - Petition returned to USCIS

[08-01-11] - 2nd I-129 petition filed

[08-10-11] - NOA1 notice received

[01-17-12] - RFE (IMBRA limitations on #of petitions)

[01-19-12] - Sent request for IMBRA -I-129F waiver

[01-31-12] - NOA2 approved

[02-27-12] - Packet 3 Received (DS-230 Scanned and emailed)

[03-05-12] - Packet 4 Received w/interview date

[03-23-12] - Interview in JA - Approved!!! [/font]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

where did you see that thread ?????? :thumbs:

It was a false alarm...he was VSC. :(

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.